Starry - Cover

Starry

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2021 by Mat Twassel

Flash Sex Story: The beautiful starry night leads to lovemaking. So does the beautiful sunny morning.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Illustrated   .

Almost bedtime. Nils was looking out the window. “What do you see?” Emma asked.

“The most glorious starry night,” Nils said. And then as Emma approached, “I see you. Your glorious breasts. Your beautiful smile.” “And I see you,” Emma said, “Your powerful chest. Your glorious cock.” Her hand went to Nils’ buttocks. “Mmm, so nice,” she said, her hand caressing. “The feel of your ass when you’re thrusting into me. And those stars. Like your cock exploding in my cunt. Let’s go to bed. I need you to fuck me now. And then make love to me. And then fuck me again.”

Please Wait while image loads

They went to bed. Nils fucked her. And then they made love. Before they could get to the second fuck, they fell asleep in each other’s arms.

§

Almost morning. Nils awoke to find himself alone in the bed. He went to the living room and there was Emma looking out the window. “What do you see?” he asked.

“A beautiful morning,” she said. “I’ve opened the windows and I feel the fresh misty morning air, the splash of morning sun on my skin, and I hear the chirp of birds, and I love you.”

Nils stood beside her. “I feel it too,” he said. “The morning air, the bird song, your love. I love you so much.”

“Thinking about last night makes my nipples tingle,” Emma said. “They need a good morning kiss.”

“They do,” Nils said, and he bent down and gave each nipple a good morning kiss.

“A cock kiss too,” Emma said, and she knelt before Nils and brought his cock to her nipples and brushed it back and forth across each nipple. Soon both Emma’s nipples and Nils’ cock jutted stiff with excitement.

Please Wait while image loads

“But you know what?” Emma said, still playing Nils’ erection across her nipples. “From last night you still owe me a fuck.”

“I do,” Nils agreed. “Let’s go to bed.”

“Right here,” Emma said, pulling him down. Pulling him in.

§ §

Paintings by Nils, based on my illustrations.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.