14 August 2009 - Cover

14 August 2009

Copyright© 2021 by Mustang

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - On this day, Linda Chandler, brings her husband, Darren, to enjoy the benefits of the Hayward's lifestyle.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

“You two, make sure you don’t stand too close to the bbq, or you’ll burn your cocks,” Karen joked.

“The only first aid we can give his cock sucking to sooth the burns,” Tina joked.

“We could use their cum as a salve to heal them,” Wendy kidded.

Linda went to Darren, taking him aside. “I can tell by the sounds of your cum that you enjoyed fucking Karen.”

“I did; thank you. I found it oddly erotic to hear Dan fuck you and make you cum. I’m sure this won’t be the only time you enjoy his cock.”

“I would like to have Dan as my lover within our marriage, maybe becoming his slut. I love you, Darren. Looking at Dan’s wives, each one, I’m sure willing to let you fuck them. We arranged for Eric to spend the night with your parents. I would very much like to wake up next to Dan and imagine which wife would wake you up with a nice blow job.”

“There is a nice selection to choose from, besides fucking Karen again.”


She and Darren went to Dan and Karen. “Whether we have too much to drink or not, we’d like to stay the night with you,” Linda said.

“I would enjoy waking up with you beside me, and no doubt, one or two of my wives would keep you busy during the night. Wendy’s hormones are driving her crazy being pregnant, and she needs frequent fucking.”

Darren’s eyes took in the sensual beauty of each woman, staying naked as if it were the natural thing to do. They enjoyed their bbq meal and relaxed by the poolside cabana.

Linda went to her husband, placing a blue pill in his hand and a drink. “I got a Viagra from Karen. I trust your cock will be very busy tonight.”

“I think it will. It isn’t fair that I get to enjoy at least four pussies and you, only one cock.”

“Maybe Dan can do something about that for you. He did mention to me that he could take me to a bar or club to be his slut.”

“I’m sure you would enjoy that experience.”

Jenny and Hanna walked their mom to Darren. “Would you like to watch us commit some incest for you?” Jenny offered.

“I would like that. Can I ask for a favour in return? Lisa, you are very attractive, and I hope you’ll let me fuck you.”

“I certainly will.”

“I would like to experience putting my cock in Hanna and Jenny. I’ve never had pussy so young.”

“You can, but no cumming.”

“Maybe I’ll let you fuck me,” Hanna counter-offered.

“I was thinking of that too,” Jenny added.

“It seems all us girls want a piece of your cock,” Lisa said, casually caressing it.

Hanna and Jenny had Lisa lay on the lounger pad. They cuddled with her, sharing kisses. Each one took their turn doing a sixty-nine with her, then with each other.

Seeing the mother and daughters together gave Karen an idea, and she made a phone call.


They could hear Sarg and Major barking, which usually meant someone was at the front door. Soon, Cathy appeared with Jessica. Dan sat on a lounger, covering his cock with a towel. Cathy leaned over, giving him a kiss and a great view down her low top, and placed Jessica on his lap. Darren admired the figure of the blonde beauty, and introductions were made.

“You have a lovely granddaughter, Dan,” Darren complimented.

Cathy looked at her dad, who nodded. “I’m sure you’d soon find out that Dan is also Jessica’s father.”

“That means...” he started, his comment trailing off.

“Yes, Daddy and I commit incest, quite often in fact, and we created Jessica.”

“I won’t apologize if that offends you.” To accent her statement, Cathy went to Dan, giving him a lover’s passionate kiss, and asked him to take off her dress. Darren gazed at her naked body, then she knelt and sucked on her dad’s cock. “Would you like to watch my dad and fuck? I’m sure you’d enjoy it.”

“I’m sorry; I don’t want to cause any hard feelings between us.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.