14 August 2009 - Cover

14 August 2009

Copyright© 2021 by Mustang

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - On this day, Linda Chandler, brings her husband, Darren, to enjoy the benefits of the Hayward's lifestyle.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

“Dan said those blank frames on the wall show pictures and videos of your family and friends?” Darren asked, looking down Karen’s low top.

“They should be considered mostly X-rated.” She picked up the remote and started the sequence of pictures and videos. “They show quite a lot of us fucking with different people.”

Darren and Linda’s attention was drawn to the pictures and videos. His body jolted slightly as Karen’s hand went to the bulge in his suit and rubbed it. Linda watched her husband’s hand go to the mound in Karen’s thong, taking that as the signal she could begin her sexy fun with Dan.

Darren watched several videos of Karen being fucked by different men; a few he recalled from her son’s wedding. He also saw a few of her double penetrated.

“I trust you approve of our porn movies?” She asked, slipping her hand inside his suit.

“Very much so, especially the leading actress.”

“That isn’t acting. All those cums you hear from me are real.”

“You sure do fuck a lot of women in your videos,” Linda said to Dan, seeing Karen’s hand inside her husband’s Speedo.

“It helps that the women outnumber the men in my family. I have no shortage of pussies to love.”

“So I can see.” Her hand went inside Dan’s suit and released his cock, swelling with arousal.

His hand replied, slipping inside her thong,” You’re very wet.”

“I need you to fuck me, Dan.”

“I will. Let Karen and Darren start first.”

They were distracted by Jenny coming to them, noticing busy hands. Linda and Darren eyed her petite teen figure, barely covered by her thong bikini.

“Daddy, is it okay if I have a swim before dinner?”

“You know you never have to ask me for permission to go swimming.”

“It’s cute that she calls you Daddy,” Linda remarked. “I see that you do; make beautiful babies, even if she isn’t yours, by Lisa. You’re fucking her too, aren’t you?”

“Yes, I apologize if that upsets you.”

“It doesn’t, and I’m not surprised. She has that look, needing you to fuck her, just as I have the same desire for you.”

They watched as Jenny took off her bikini top, followed by her thong. Their quests stared at her perfectly formed teen body.

“I bet you’d love to slip your hard cock into her tight pussy,” Karen teased, stroking Darren’s cock.

“She would be an experience.”

“I’m sure if you treat Lisa nicely and ask her politely, she might let you dip your cock in her for a minute or two.”

“That’s all it would take, or less, for me to cum in her.”

“No fucking until you cum, but you might get to eat her pussy.”

They watched as Jenny walked to the edge of the pool and dove into the deep end.

“Let’s join her,” Karen said, standing and bringing Darren to his feet. She slipped his Speedo off his hips, his long, semi-hard cock springing out. She knelt, and Linda watched her suck on his cock as she slipped his suit down, and he stepped from it. Linda watched her husband make another woman naked, and they embraced, kissed, and he felt her tit.

“Shall we join them?” Dan asked, standing and offering his hand to Linda.

Linda was quick to her feet, going to Dan and letting him take off her bikini. She knelt on one knee as she slipped his Speedo down and sucked on his cock. She led him to the edge of the pool, and Darren looked at the cock that was going to fuck his wife. He could see Dan’s cock was longer than his, but his was much thicker in diameter.

They joined the others in the pool, and Jenny was quick to hunt Dan down. She wrapped her arms and legs around him, his hands becoming her seat. She looked sensually innocent, with water droplets cascading down between her young breasts. She wanted to show her affection for Dan but was hesitant with Linda holding him too.

“Dan told me you two are fucking, so you don’t have to hide your love for him.”

“Thank you, Linda. I do love him, and it sounds so naughty when people hear me call him Daddy, and I’m wearing such low tops and very short skirts.” Jenny surprised Linda by placing a hand on her shoulder and giving her more than a friendly kiss. She slid her hand down and caressed Linda’s tit.

“Jenny is kissing Linda and feeling her tit!” Darren quietly exclaimed.

“Jenny is such a beautiful young woman who loves eating pussy as much as Dan fucks her. Maybe along with her letting you fuck her a little, she’ll eat Linda’s pussy for you,” Karen enticed, stroking his cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.