Your Eyes - Cover

Your Eyes

Copyright© 2021 by ZHENDA

Chapter 2: One Year Later

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: One Year Later - Jay has a special powers and a secret, but he doesn't know who he really is. He is chased by mysterious figures, while he tries to find answers to numerous questions that surround him. Sarah is a 24-Year-old genius detective. When she decides on a course of action, she won't change her mind no matter what. Her parents disappeared when she was only a young child. She chases after the truth behind her parents' disappearance. She meets Jay and her life changes.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Crime   High Fantasy   Military   Mystery   Rags To Riches   Superhero   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Torture   Pregnancy   Politics   Revenge   Slow   Transformation   Violence  

Captain Moses Lee of the National Police Agency for Centenary City arrived with his three detectives from the Violent Crimes Division at the construction site where patrol units were already trying to contain onlookers and a group of people wearing red protest vest who were there protesting the construction of new luxury apartments on land that was formerly the recreational park for the area.

A crime scene tape hung around a ditch where decomposed human skeletal remains had been found, as Captain Lee approached the scene with balding head shining in the mid morning sun, he started giving out instructions to his detectives.

Captain Lee said to the detectives “Find out. Was he living here? Or was he buried here?. He fervently added “ I want you to check all the owners and tenants” indicating the buildings in the distance.

He added. “ Focus on people who lived here before his death”

He told the second detective while pointing at the excavator digging behind the crime scene. “ I want that out of there immediately”. As he passed by the patrol cars, a man cut in front of them with a white safety hat and brought out his business card from his wallet, gave it to Captain Lee and introduced himself to them. “Hello detectives. I’m from the construction company”.

Captain Lee while carrying on to the scene asked the man.” Are you not going to restrict access this area? You can’t just let anyone in!” The man replied. “If you restrict the area just because someone died, we won’t be able to finish the building by the due date”

The man additionally added. “ Why don’t you just restrict this area here and let us continue with the construction. Please do us a favour. Sir” and splayed his hands outwards indicating the crime scene where the ribcage and skull of the skeletal remains were exposed.

Captain Lee glancing to the man asked. “ Who’s in charge?” The man replied “I’m in charge here” The captain the pointed to the excavator again and told the main “ Tell him to stop that thing. It’s so loud” and the man set of shouting “ Stop. Stop the excavator” as he headed towards it.

He the proceeded to the scene where the crime techs were taking photographs and collecting evidence, saw a young lady dressed in all black squatting and observing the techs and the skeletal remains. Captain Lee looked down at the young lady and asked “ Who are you?” The tall young beautiful lady stood up and said. “Oh hello.” She brought out her id card, displayed it to the captain and it read:

National Police Agency

Centenary Metropolitan Police Unit

SARAH HANSON

DETECTIVE

She glanced at the captain and said. “ It looks like the skeleton of a man.”

She added looking down at the site.” Judging by his teeth, he received an alveolar bone graft”.

Captain Lee said while trying to glare at the young woman “ I’m asking you what you’re doing at my crime scene.” Lee added “ Are you from HQ?” The young lady replied “ Major Crimes Unit”. She brought out her complimentary card and displayed it for the captain who did not take it. Captain Lee then said “Why are you here? We didn’t get any calls that you’d be here” looking at detective Sarah.

Sarah grinned and replied “When do we ever call before showing up?” She further added “By the way aren’t you going to restrict the area?” She squinted and glanced to where the protesters were staged and said “It’s a mess over there. We need to preserve the scene first”. Captain Lee replied “Your job is to basically dig up dirt on people. What business do you guys have here? Things are already hectic as it is”

“Aaaaaahh” screamed a protester who had broken free of the cordon. Detective Sarah and Captain Lee looked back to see the man headed straight for them and the crime scene as he screamed “ I refuse to leave!!”. He escaped the outstretched arms of two patrol men, dodged a detective, bypassed both Hanson and Captain Lee then promptly fell into a puddle of water by the exposed skeletal remains. He was apprehended by a crime tech assisted by the two patrol men who had followed the protester into the puddle.

“This place is a mess” shouted Captain Lee at his officers. As detective Sarah made to leave the scene, Captain Lee said to her retreating back “ Thanks for your advice. But which team are you in? I have a lot of friends at Major Crimes”.

Detective Sarah Hanson turned back to look at Captain Lee and replied sardonically “If you’re curious, find out yourself”. She grinned and added “Ask Your friends”.

Captain Lee looked down at crime scene and officers and shouted “Are you people preparing for a contest?. Hurry and send the remains to forensics”. They all replied “Yes Sir”



NATIONAL FORENSIC SERVICE CENTRE

Detective Sarah holding a paper bag walked past the huge blue letters ‘NFS, Centenary City Centre’ on a white background by the wall of the building that housed the forensic center and took the elevator to the fourth floor and then walked down the right hallway to Assistant Director J. Allennsar office three doors down. Professor James Allennsar has always been a father figure to Sarah Hanson since their days together at the National Police Academy.

She knocked and entered without waiting for an answer and sat down opposite Prof. Allennsar who was dressed in his NFS emblazoned lab coat and smiled knowingly at her, she was here to ask questions outside her official capability again.

She smiled, glanced at the professor and asked “Didn’t you get a body from a construction site today?”.

The professor replied “Yes, we did. But why?. What kinds of favour are you going to ask from me today?”. He leaned back into his chair and look at Sarah trying to gauge what had brought her to visit him.

She picked out a brown envelope from her bag, removed the contents and gave to Prof. Allennsar who took a look at it and said “These are dental records”.

Sarah answered “ Yes. Just let me know if the condition of the remains match these medical records”. Professor Allennsar looked at the papers again and asked “ David Marte. Who’s that?”. Sarah replied looking at Prof Allennsar “It’s a secret. I’m investigating this covertly”.

She then asked “What do you think?. Isn’t this vaguely familiar? “. The professor answered glancing at Sarah “ We can’t be vague about our job” Sarah replied “Then take a look again, please” while trying to act cute. She insisted “It’s him, isn’t it”.

The professor retorted “Whether it’s just a skeleton or a dead body now that it’s here, it’s against the law to disclose such personal information”. He added “ If you need the info, send in an official request”. Sarah tried acting cute again “Come on, Professor. It’s just between us”

Detective Hanson smiled, turned and picked up the gift bag she had been toting earlier and pushed it to the professor.

“Look, Professor. Ta-da! I’m bribing you. I hope you like it” She joked. Professor Allennsar looked into the bag, eyeing his favourite cake from the Golden Penny Bakery and joked back “What a humble bribe” Sarah cheekily replied “Come on. Look at this. It’s the thought that counts” “When it comes to bribes, It’s always about how much it costs” Professor Allennsar said.

“Professor, Please” Sarah insisted. The professor replied “I can’t keep doing these things just because you’re my niece and I taught you at the police academy. Next time put in an official request”. He added “Let’s have some cake”. The professor then told her “The dental records match, the prosthetic used for surgery also matches the one on record”. Sarah mumbled her thanks with a mouthful of cake. Sarah left the professor’s office, she walked down and stood in front of the elevator waiting for it to arrive as it counted upwards. She continued perusing the medical records, then the elevator doors pinged open and she came face to face with Captain Lee and Detective Park.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.