Eve's Story - Cover

Eve's Story

by tunefulbob

Copyright© 2021 by tunefulbob

Erotica Sex Story: A romantic and intensely erotic story of an affectionate first encounter, told from the woman's point of view.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   .

Introduction

I met Bob through an on-line dating site nearly two years ago. He had pretty much all the qualities I was seeking in a lover. The thing that struck me most about him is that he is unusually intelligent. That is a turn-on for me, an essential one at that. He also has a high degree of emotional intelligence. It was clear right from the start that he understood about my circumstances, how I am stuck in a horrible marriage because of my children. In fact, he seemed to grasp all of my emotions immediately. Another thing about Bob that is important to me is that he is very fit. He works out nearly every day, and is both knowledgeable and thoughtful about things like diet and managing an effective physical training regime.

We corresponded by email for several months before we met, and wrote a lot about the kind of relationship we wanted to have. We also discovered that we were highly compatible emotionally and psychologically. He was eager to meet, but understood about my need to be extremely circumspect and discreet about any social activities. When we finally did meet, over glasses of pinot noir, it confirmed for both of us, I think, that we were a good match.

But as events unfolded, my path took me in a different direction not long after that first meeting, which led me to stop replying to Bob’s email and text messages. He stayed in touch though, writing on special occasions to let me know that he was thinking about me.

It happened after a pause of several months that my interest in Bob was rekindled. Our two-way correspondence resumed. Bob is very communicative, which means a lot to me, as it’s something that I haven’t experienced a lot of in a long time. Our conversations quickly became more and more intimate; a mutual desire to get together developed and strengthened.

Unfortunately, our acknowledgment that we wanted to meet was just before coronavirus lockdowns came into play. Because Bob has a wife and a daughter who both have serious health problems, he found it necessary to be very careful about exposing himself to an infection that he might bring home to his vulnerable “babies,” as he calls them.

So while we contented ourselves with exchanging messages, the strength of our connection grew and grew over time. While it was frustrating in some ways, we had gotten to know and understand each other with a depth that still seems extraordinary.

Bob’s preference was that we meet for the first time over dinner or drinks. But after the long buildup to our meeting, I was so certain we were a good fit that I felt it would be a waste of time to have a getting-to-know-you session. I knew with certainty that we would be great together – and I didn’t want to wait for one minute longer than I had to.

So when the day finally arrived, Bob agreed the best plan was for me to visit him in his hotel room.


Bob answered my knock at his hotel-room door almost instantly, as if he had been waiting by the door for me to arrive. We were quickly in each other’s arms. Our first quiet, affectionate kiss, felt so perfectly right. We were like lovers who had been together for years, who had been apart for only a brief interval, who took our mutual affection and desire for granted. After Bob closed and locked the door, I stepped back and told him there was something I wanted him to see. He had given me some sexy lingerie as a Valentine’s Day gift, so I turned partly away from him and began to undress. Soon I was down to a black see-through chemise, a matching thong and a garter belt with thigh-high stockings. His first view was of my ass, which I knew he admired. As I turned back toward him, I saw his eyes traveling up my legs to my hips, my breasts, and finally, my face. He gazed into my eyes, and lingered there. The expression in his eyes was soft and adoring. I must have blushed, as my face felt very warm.

Objectively, I know that people think I am beautiful. Men’s heads turn when I walk into a room. My girlfriends tell me I am beautiful – and I know that they aren’t just saying that to make me feel good. But when I look into a mirror, I see flaws and imperfections, not beauty. Although I don’t want beauty to be what people value me for, it means a lot to me to be told that I am beautiful. Bob has done that, he has frequently told me I am beautiful – and I know that he means it. But he has told me over and over again that it is for my heart and my mind that he loves me. The way that he looked at me, openly admiring my body and my face, yet holding his gaze on my eyes for long minutes, told me everything I wanted to know about his feelings for me.

We fell into each other’s arms again – and our open mouths found each other. The wellsprings of our desire burst through the restraints of decorum and modesty. We began touching each other in intimate places without any further preliminaries. Bob’s fingers were soon inside of my sopping-wet pussy – and my hand was soon grasping his rock-hard cock.

I sat down on the bed, pulled Bob’s cock out of his underwear and immediately engulfed it with my mouth. I cupped his balls lightly with one hand and grasped the lower part of his cock with the other, then began pumping his beautiful tool of pleasure! We had shared intimate pictures; so there were few mysteries about his cock other than how it would taste and how it would feel when he was inside of me. It was clean-shaven, which made it more enticingly erotic to me, and is nicely shaped and proportioned, large without being too big for comfort. I enjoyed sucking his cock – the texture of his skin, the taste, the way that it filled my mouth, the feel of it thickening and hardening in my mouth as he got excited about what I was doing to him ... I got lost in the rhythm of pumping my mouth up and down on his cock, hearing his sighs, knowing how much pleasure I was giving him.

I was in that moment, getting pleasure and enjoying giving it, taking Bob’s cock deep into my throat, consumed by the rhythm of it, when Bob put his hands on both sides of my head, caressingly but firmly, and made me stop. I had felt his cock swell in my mouth, and knew that he was close to cumming. It excited me; I wanted to feel his cum gushing into my mouth; I wanted to drink it down, to absorb it into my body, to make it mine. I would have treasured the ultimate intimacy of that moment.

It was for that very reason that Bob made me stop. I now know that he thought it would be too much too soon, that his own rhythm would be interrupted if he had a huge orgasm this early on. Though it was hard to stop when we were both surging forward to a desired moment, even then I could sense what he felt about it. So, with only a little reluctance, I pulled my mouth off of his cock and squeezed the base of it with both hands, to help him suppress the shuddering urge to blast his cum down my throat.

He pulled his cock beyond my reach by kneeling down before me. Sliding his hands beneath my skirt, he grabbed the elastic band on my thong and pulled it down over my hips and along the length of my thighs and calves. I helped him complete the process of removing it by lifting my feet higher, and was a little surprised when he took my feet into his hands and gave lingering kisses with tongue and lips to both insteps. He went on to kiss both ankles, the fronts and outsides of both of my calves, and then the insides of my calves, which led me to spread my legs invitingly. I felt an urgency in my pussy, and wanted him to kiss his way quickly along the insides of my legs and get to the critical place. But he lingered over the tops of my thighs, then lifted my legs, pushing me back onto the bed, and kissed the undersides of my thighs, from behind my knees, which tickled just a bit, all the way to the juncture of my thighs with my ass. I was still eager for him to get to my pussy, but was enjoying the sensations he was giving me so much that I could not feel impatient. It helped that I could sense the delight he was getting from experiencing my legs this way. I enjoyed the sensation that my thighs were being appreciated and admired in a way that was entirely new to me.

While he was kissing the backs of my thighs, not far from my pussy, he released my legs, resting them on his shoulders and began moving his hands toward my tummy and then my breasts. I spread my legs further apart, so that his lips and tongue were on the insides of my thighs, right next to my waiting pussy. I offered my body to him with no hesitation, for him to take me when and as he wanted.

He caressed my tummy with one hand, and reached the other behind my back to untie the cloth straps of my chemise. While his lips and tongue continued caressing and exploring the sensitive areas above and beside my labia, he took off the chemise, pulling it over my shoulders and arms. When that flimsy bit of fabric was tossed aside, he cupped and fondled my breasts and occasionally tweaked one or both of my nipples.

When – finally! – he touched the tip of his tongue lightly against my clit, he made me moan out loud and quiver all over. He began to press his tongue repeatedly against my clit while continuing to fondle my breasts and my nipples. At intervals he sucked my clit between his lips and squeezed it. The sensations were extraordinary, mind-blowing! I began to rotate my hips, trying to press my clit against his mouth. With astonishing suddenness, I found myself elevated to a high state of arousal, on the verge of cumming. The fondling of my breasts and the erotic dance of his lips and tongue on my clit were magical! I grabbed his head and pressed his lips harder against my clit while continuing to rotate my hips. Soon I was cumming, and cumming hard! The intensity of my orgasm and the short time it took to get to this point had my head spinning. I was both amazed and gratified.

What surprised me even more was that he didn’t stop kissing and licking my clit, though he did slow the pace considerably. He also never stopped caressing and fondling my breasts and nipples. My body was limp; I felt like I was sinking into the bed.

Relaxed though I was, I soon began to feel my passion rising again. His hands slid down to cup my ass cheeks and to lift them. I lifted my own hands from the bed, where they had fallen, and began twirling my fingers in his hair. At that moment, he thrust two of his long fingers easily into my relaxed, wet pussy, and began rubbing my g-spot. I lost all sense of time passing – in fact, I believe I lost all consciousness of anything other than his tongue pressing on my clit and his fingers pressing my g-spot. But I know it wasn’t long before I could feel myself rising toward an extraordinary orgasm. My body spasmed, my head lifted from the bed, my back tightened and arched, my thigh muscles quivered as I spread and lifted my legs. I was gasping and crying out with joy and pleasure! Ah, it had been so long since I had come like this! It was thrilling, joyful, sensational! And I kept on cumming and cumming. Bob never stopped kissing my clit and rubbing my g-spot, but gradually reduced the pressure and speed as my orgasm eased off, descending from spectacular heights to an aftermath of sensual contentment. At that point, Bob was merely touching my clit and g-spot with his lips and fingers. He remained in that intimate contact with me until all of my shuddering, light aftershocks had faded away.

I was in a sort of never-neverland, both gratified and amazed at what had happened. Two powerful, long-lasting orgasms within minutes of arriving in Bob’s hotel room! I had been sure that we would be good together, that the eroticism and the passion we had shared in words would be equally compelling in the flesh. But he had exceeded my high expectations of how intensely he would please me.

When I had finally come down from the aftershock phase, Bob untangled himself from my legs and finished undressing. We got under the covers and I reached for his now semi-erect cock, eager to return the favors he had so generously bestowed on me. But Bob had other ideas, holding me closely and keeping my mouth occupied with kissing his lips instead of sucking on his big cock. I admitted to myself that it was good to lie quietly together for a while. I had yearned for this kind of face-to-face conversation and intimacy every bit as much as I had yearned for sexual fulfillment. I knew that he wasn’t finished making love with me yet; so it was with a sense of anticipating more fleshly joys to come that I rested my head on his chest and we began to talk.

I have no specific memories of what we talked about, only a general sense that we caught each other up on the things that were going on in our lives, especially since our last, newsy email messages. We were relaxed, and we were happy.

Our conversation drifted into companionable, wordless communication. With my head on his chest, I could hear his heart beating slowly, steadily. He had one arm around me and was ceaselessly caressing me all over with the other hand – my ass and the one breast that wasn’t pressed against his chest came in for special attention. I lay there unmoving, with one leg resting on both of his, just enjoying the closeness. The flesh-on-flesh contact with Bob from my toes to my forehead felt like an unceasing sensual indulgence.

After lying quietly for a while, I lifted my head and kissed him lightly on the corner of his mouth. He turned his head slightly so that we were face-to-face, looking into each other’s eyes from inches apart. His gaze was soft and loving, yet also revealed the intensity of his desire. He was ready for more. We suddenly, as one, pressed our open mouths together passionately. I reached for his cock and found that it was already rock-hard, swollen and throbbing lightly in time to his pulse!

My desire for his cock was overwhelming – but it was his desire for me that fueled our next moments. He pulled my hand off his cock so that he could quickly roll on a condom. He grabbed me and rolled over onto his back, pulling me into a crouched position over his cock. I don’t remember grabbing his cock, but do remember holding it with its tip pressed against my pussy lips, pausing to enjoy its thickness and its rock-hard strength. I also remember that he was gazing at me with the most loving look – and that his eyes widened and seemed to glow brightly as the lips of my pussy widened to take in the tip of his cock. And I remember the sensations as I slid my pussy slowly down its long length. My pussy was tingling as it was filled, inch by beautiful inch. His cock felt immense as I pushed myself down and around it – I could feel the walls of my pussy being extended as I engulfed his big, beautiful instrument of pleasure! I remember sighing with released joy and pleasure as I sank down on my knees and pressed my clit against his body, feeling him at that moment so deep inside of me, filling me so pleasurably!

I rose up on my knees, so that just the very tip of his cock was barely penetrating my inner labia, then sank slowly down again, savoring the feeling of his hardness pushing against the walls of my pussy. I closed my eyes as I continued riding slowly up and down on his stiff pole. At the bottom of each down stroke, I paused momentarily, savoring the feeling of being filled to the very depths with delectable, living cock!

On one particularly long pause at the maximum extension of his cock inside of me, I felt very close to cumming, and leaned over and kissed him to savor this moment, right on the edge. He tilted his face up and pressed his lips against mine as fiercely as I was pressing my loins against his. He then suddenly sat up and lifted and pulled my legs around him so that my feet were now behind his ass, and all my weight suddenly seemed to be resting on two contact points – my clit against his tummy, and the deepest part of my pussy, my cervix, on the tip of his long, thick, hard tool! He grabbed my ass with both hands and began pulling me hard onto his cock so that it felt like my pussy was being stretched even more, then began rocking my ass back and forth, ramming his cock into me over and over again.

I put my arms around his neck and leaned my head back, my mind and my body suffused with the pleasure, the ecstasy of the moment. It was intensely exciting to feel so much pressure through the entire depth of my pussy, as well as against my clit and my labia. Our bodies were moving in total harmony with each other. It was dance! It was music! It was art! Everything beautiful was gathered into these moments of intense yet seemingly effortless movement! I was blissfully happy, enthralled by the sensations from all over my body that were overwhelming my mind. My passion was building and building to a point of almost-unbearable ecstasy. I knew I was going to cum, and cum gloriously!

And then it happened. My body spasmed and my mind was flooded with thrilling sensations. I pulled Bob’s chest fiercely against my breasts while my legs clenched around his waist. Bob’s hands were gripping my ass tightly, holding me so that his cock was thrusting further up into my throbbing pussy. I felt distended by the mass of him inside of me. My mind held an image of my body being filled to the bursting point with a man-meat pole of immense length and thickness! We were a knot of love and passion, as my pussy pulsed in sync with the throbbing of his cock.

So we remained, locked in a passionate embrace, with him thrusting upward into me rhythmically while I ground my pussy down onto his cock. We were thoroughly, completely as one in that moment; our minds and hearts were pressing together and merging, just as our bodies were. We were joined in every dimension, in tune with one another, experiencing each other’s tumultuous joy as if it were our own. Oh, it was sexual – deeply, satisfyingly, mind-blowingly sexual – but it was so much more than that. Our pleasures and our joys were merged just as our minds, hearts and bodies were. In that moment, it would have been impossible to separate us physically, and it would have been equally impossible even to define the borders between our emotional and mental selves.

After a few minutes when we were in continuous motion, a single writhing mass of passion, the aftershocks of my orgasm came to an end and we were both still. We had been kissing each other hungrily but intermittently throughout the time his cock was buried in my pussy. Now we settled into a kiss that was more like a caress – soft, lingering, quiet, gentle. Somehow we reached in that kiss a new kind of intimacy, not as intense as when we were both cumming, but somehow equally satisfying. We were each pouring our emotions into each other, taking nothing, yet getting everything. No longer were we searching for each other, striving for oneness; we were joined totally, we were merged.

Such moments are meant for lingering, and for serenity. But they are not meant to last indefinitely. His cock remained fully engorged within me, a bulky presence that made me feel satisfyingly full to the uttermost limits of comfort and pleasure. It was a part of me, like my heart and my lungs, not an intruding object. This mutual consciousness of enjoying our own bodies spread from our loins to other parts. Because of the connection of our minds, we were experiencing so many sensations together. We both felt the sensations of my nipples and breasts pressed against his chest. We both felt the contact points where the insides of my legs gripped his sides and back, where my arms were around his neck, where his hands cupped my ass, making me feel the supple curves as if I were caressing them. All the while, our lips and tongues were searching and caressing.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.