Birthday Breakfast in Bed - Cover

Birthday Breakfast in Bed

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2021 by Mat Twassel

Incest Sex Story: Waking up on the morning of your twentieth birthday with your cock in the mouth of a pretty young thing sounds like a good way to start the day, but what if it's your twin sister giving you the blowjob?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Incest   Brother   Sister   .

In the early morning of my twentieth birthday, I awoke to find my twin sister sucking my cock. I knew it was a dream, though, because I don’t have a sister, twin or otherwise. Too bad, I thought, because this woman was really beautiful, and a really good cocksucker. And that was another thing that made me realize it was a dream: I’d never had my cock sucked before. I’d imagined it, of course, while touching myself, while making myself come. And this girl was making me come. She really knew what she was doing. Her mouth was juicy, her tongue was curious, her lips were firmly loving, and her eyes were deeply lewd.

It was her eyes that sent me over the top. I surged deliciously into her mouth. The rest of me turned into a cloud of well-being. But my sister’s eyes, those same eyes that had implored me to give up everything, were now vaguely reproachful. Her lips parted. I thought maybe she was going to scold me, or tell me her name, but instead some of my semen seeped out—a heavy strand of liquid silver with a glistening pearl at the end. The strand lengthened until the pearl touched my belly and burst like a soap bubble. A million tiny black ants scrambled everywhere. I knew they were evil. I knew they had to be stopped, but it was too late.

Or was it? The way to stop dreams is to wake up. So I woke up. I woke up to find my twin sister Lisa sucking my cock. Her throat hummed and her fist stroked and her eyes implored me to empty into her mouth. I could feel the tickle between my jewels and asshole begin to build. There was no stopping it. It grew into a golden buzzing ball. Seized by the impossible pleasure, I gushed relentlessly. When I was done, my sister withdrew her mouth and looked at me and smiled. “Happy Birthday,” she said, and some of the semen oozed over her lips. Like in the dream an opalescent pearl hung for a moment at the end of the strand and then glided straight down like a plump spider on a filament as thin as a sunbeam.

I closed my eyes so as not to see the ants come out. Lisa said, “That’s it, baby, you sleep now.” Her fingers caressed my tummy, swirling the ants this way and that. “Sleep, my darling,” she said, “but don’t forget, it’s my birthday, too.”

Please Wait while image loads

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.