Not Quite a White Knight Book 3 - Cover

Not Quite a White Knight Book 3

Copyright© 2021 by LolaPaul

Chapter 7: Tango’s Marriage, A Prince’s Problems

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Tango’s Marriage, A Prince’s Problems - The rings and the wheels go round and round, with lots of pleasure and and a little pain. Our Hero gives Li some tokens of his feelings for her, including a diamond and something more valuable. Li shows her great appreciation and enjoys giving her love to him the way her mother taught her. This starts the third book of the series "Not Quite a White Knight." It ties into Book 2 chapters 16, 17, and 18, the 24-hour date with Li. "To Seduce A Whore part 2" will evolve from this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Sharing   Incest   Cousins   Aunt   Light Bond   Group Sex   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Tango was going to be adopted as my brother by the Patron, my Grandfather. After the adoption Tango would marry Bente, his girlfriend of 3 years, marking the full acceptance of Bente’s German genes into the colony. The original Germans came to the colony on a Type IX submarine at the end of the war, they were scientist that both East and West were pursuing to exploit and since North was not an options they chose “none of the above, try South.” The previous two generations of Germans had limited choices for breeding partners and were not allowed marriage or free movement in the colony. This reflected the dangerous political ideas those original Germans carried and, as was their nature, debated continually. Such ideas were dangerous, as the world had again discovered at great cost. The Patron was determined to maintain his people’s innocence from socialism, fascism, democracy and similar ideas.

Both Tango’s adoption and marriage would occur during the week I planned to be with my people in South America, while the law firm partners were debating their future and the rest of the firm was on vacation.

If any non-relative could be called my buddy it was Tango, so the marriage raised some issues for me.

First, I had to sponsor a bachelor party in LA for the troops stationed there, ten battle-seasoned killers with conservative values. By “conservative” I mean they were raised as if they were in Spain at the time of the Inquisition, then tempered by life in LA. Like any complex refined dish, it was all a question of proportions and seasoning. For that party I would have to redefine the model of a bachelor party because the typical frat-boy model, especially regarding any shared and/or public sexual performance, which would not be acceptable to these men. However, they did like to watch beautiful women naked, so that was a start.

Second, I had a short time to organize and sponsor a bachelor party in the colony for a broader population, where the expectations were both more liberal and conservative. In the colony they expected entertaining strippers and some public sexual carnival activity as entertainment; these were things they had read about. (Time and Playboy were the two current magazines that often made their way to the isolated colony.) But, as I was absent from the colony for most of my high school and adult years, I had to educated myself in what borders of behavior were expected. I would probably have to mesh more lurid fiction-based expectations with traditional values. Frida, her daughter Estella, and Resha would help with but I would also need some women to lived in the colony to take part.

In both cases, audience participation in sexual activities was part of the expectation. However, the audiences had very different ideas of how they might participate.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.