Not Quite a White Knight Book 3 - Cover

Not Quite a White Knight Book 3

Copyright© 2021 by LolaPaul

Chapter 5: A New Device

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: A New Device - The rings and the wheels go round and round, with lots of pleasure and and a little pain. Our Hero gives Li some tokens of his feelings for her, including a diamond and something more valuable. Li shows her great appreciation and enjoys giving her love to him the way her mother taught her. This starts the third book of the series "Not Quite a White Knight." It ties into Book 2 chapters 16, 17, and 18, the 24-hour date with Li. "To Seduce A Whore part 2" will evolve from this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Sharing   Incest   Cousins   Aunt   Light Bond   Group Sex   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Thursday July 3, 2008
At The Mansion

After a early breakfast I said the morning was going to be for “my devices.” I said it like Duran Duran (the character the band based their name on) in the Roger Vadim movie which Li had seen. Of course she screamed in mock-terror, as required by the script.

She noticed something had been done to my bed, and was curious, but didn’t want to ask in case it wasn’t done yet. Also, it could be for somebody else, she did not want to assume. She is a smart girl, her eyes took in the ropes and pulleys, I could see she wondered about how they might be employed, and whether it would be comfortable. It was easier to show her.

“Go down to the playroom and fetch the gloves used with the tension table, it is time to try something new.” She knew where they were, and had no trouble moving naked through my house.

Valeria, Zar and Corum were at the in swimsuits pool when Li went by, but they just waved at each other. When Li returned with the gloves in her hand Zar explained to Valeria what they were used for. Valeria was the younger of Martin’s two wives, and she was more conservative, but the idea did spark her interest.

I have always had a bed with solid posts at every corner holding up a frame and canopy. But I had been thinking of making a change for a few months, and had slowly gathered the required equipment. Corum, Brisk and Zar put it together Tuesday while I was at work, it did not take long.

When Li returned I instructed her to put on the gloves, to make them tight. She knew this was going to wind up being about sex, now she was anxious for whatever sensations I had planned for her body. She had never really objected to anything I did to her, even things like the tension table, which caused pain. When she was ready I had her get on the bed, in the cowgirl position, but with a pillow under each knee so she was a little higher than usual. I fastened her gloves to the ropes and handles hanging down from the upper beams on each side. She could see the ropes were attached to pulleys going to the top of the bed, and then down out of sight. She assumed they were connected to a pair of ropes with handles that came out at the sides of the bed, in a position that was convenient for me to grab.

I increased the tension on the ropes until the supported her weight.

Once she was secured I slid under her body and introduced my cock to her very wet pussy.

“You don’t want my ass?” she asked. “I understand it feels real good for you.”

“Of course I want your wonderful tight ass. But for now I want your juicy sexy pussy more. Plus I want to see you enjoy this. I can do the you up the ass later.”

“Okay boss ... What is wrong with the normal way of sexing like this?” she asked. “This rope and gloves arrangement ... it seems a lot of work.”

“We’ll see.”

I was making some adjustments, adding tension to the ropes that were supporting her, taking up a strain. Since she weighed 80 pounds, and still had some weight on the knees, it was not a problem for her. “Let me ask you, what is the longest you have ever supported yourself, fucking, on top of me?” I asked.

“I would guess ... maybe... 45 minutes?”

I ratcheted up the tension, the change was so slow she did not notice. “How long before your muscles started to strain with the effort?”

“Okay, that would be more like 30 minutes. It is a lot of work to go up and down.”

“I must say, you look VERY GOOD this way, with your body stretched out taut, and your arms reaching up. Sexy, helpless, purely desirable. Maybe better than Abril would in the same rig.” She smiled at the compliment, my telling her she looked good was always welcome, but she wondered if that was credible. “Can you tell? With your weight suspended, you look better because your muscles stand out. Now, let me try another part of this arrangement. Normally, you go all the way up and down, right? It is a natural movement.”

“Okay ... I like all the way on your cock, I like it when you fill me.”

“But what if I only wanted a little movement, not the whole thing. That would be hard to do, because of natural muscle movement, and hard because you would have to stay in control of your weight 100% of the time and limit your movement. It would cut your endurance, and my fun, in half at least.”

“Yes, I can see that. I know that sometimes, when you are on top, you only want part of the movement. I know that sometimes it feels better that way. That is harder for me to do from the top.”

“Well, this arrangement has three purposes. First, you look more than wonderful, stretched out like that, a real sight to inspire me; we didn’t start this way because I would be done by now if we had. I don’t think anybody else would look as good, no matter how they were built.”

“Yes, I can feel your cock grow as you increase the tension on this body. If I look good to you I am glad.”

I pulled another rope, opening the curtains exposing a full-height mirror at the head of my bed, so Li could see herself. Her response was natural and sincere. I could feel it inside of her.

“Oh FUCK ME! I do look good! More than good! Hell, I want a cock so I can fuck that!”

“As I was saying ... three reasons. One is that you look wonderful, I knew that you would. The second is that, with me doing the movement via the pulleys, you should last a lot longer on my cock, no matter how many times I make you climax on me.”

“You want to wear this poor whore out, leaving me exhausted?” She said it like she was being abused, although we both knew better. “You probably have a toy around somewhere, to help with your nasty plan to abuse me.”

I held up a Magic Wand that had the padded head replaced with something vaguely tongue-like is size and shape. They were made by a lesbian in The Valley and sold only by special arrangement. She had worked a long time getting the texture of the tongue just right. Li jumped inside and out at seeing that, she knew, if it was applied to her, it was perfect for getting her off fast and hard again and again.

“You might say I want to fuck you as long as I can, to give you the most pleasure you can take, so we sleep better together here in my bed.” Well, she liked the sound of that. “The third thing, what I said about limited movement ... I want to experiment with it starting now.”

I had adjusted the ropes so my cockhead and the ridge were just inside the entrance mouth to her pussy, just across the border between “in the valley” and “inside her body.” At the deepest penetration there was tension and squeezing around the shaft just behind my cockridge. When I pulled easily on the handle, which used an 8-to-1 pulley arrangement, she was lifted so the mouth of her pussy slid over my ridge and up my cockhead, then stopped with just the tip of my cock still inside, that was all the movement the ropes allowed. There was also a motorized assist, if I was feeling lazy, but I didn’t need that now.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.