Not Quite a White Knight Book 3 - Cover

Not Quite a White Knight Book 3

Copyright© 2021 by LolaPaul

Chapter 55: Irene’s Boon

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 55: Irene’s Boon - The rings and the wheels go round and round, with lots of pleasure and and a little pain. Our Hero gives Li some tokens of his feelings for her, including a diamond and something more valuable. Li shows her great appreciation and enjoys giving her love to him the way her mother taught her. This starts the third book of the series "Not Quite a White Knight." It ties into Book 2 chapters 16, 17, and 18, the 24-hour date with Li. "To Seduce A Whore part 2" will evolve from this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Sharing   Incest   Cousins   Aunt   Light Bond   Group Sex   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

On Loyalty Day when selected citizens are elevated to Retainers, by tradition the other Retainers could ask a boon of their Patron, Prince or another Retainer. Their was no compulsion to grant the boon, but these usually merited serious consideration. Most went to the Patron.

I was cooling off in my bed before dressing for supper when there was a knock at the door. It was Irene with a request. She started to use the formal language but I had just thrown a sheet over myself so I said we could speak plainly, as it usually made things clearer. Also, we were both adults, she had no reason to be uncomfortable or to avert her eyes as she was plainly doing.

She admitted that her request was unusual, normally she would never suggest it because I was her superior officer in the military. (I was technically a Captain for various military actions.) But this day was different. Well, that told me what was coming.

Her request was that I spend a night with her “as a woman.” She made it clear that she was willing to accept me “as I willed, with or without others involved.” She recognized that this particular night might not be optimal, because of the activities of that day and her own duties, “but instead we might find a convenient date later, perhaps in LA?” (Timing issues were not uncommon for boon requests.) She knew I had sexual machines there, and while that was not something she actively desired, she was placing herself in my hands and would embrace such things if I desired.

She made the point that this had nothing to do with her cousin Bente and her request. Irene admitted that her looks (she bore significant facial scars, and I knew they extended to her body) did not attract the interest of many men, she was resigned to “a lonely life.” She did not expect it to lead anywhere, I was to produce heirs and she did not think she was the best choice for such things. But she wanted me for one night when it was acceptable, considering the military code.

I did not need to put a great deal of thought into it. Irene was not physically attractive to me, but she was not unattractive by any means, plus I looked beyond such things. She was fit and loyal, plus what I saw underneath was more interesting. Simply put, in my mind I wanted to hear her scream of pleasure as I satisfied her body more than once.

I said as much and she smiled, as she was thinking along the same lines.

I said I would be pleased grant the boon immediately but for the issue of timing. If she was willing to wait until we were in LA, I would be delighted to have her in my bed, alone, as my woman for the night, without anyone in the chain-of-command involved. Perhaps some social activities as well, something more than a sex date. I was thinking of my Safe House, to insure we were alone. If she wanted to try toys or devices, or some company, I was also willing to make the night all I could for her. I recalled that she had been at Tango’s first bachelor party and it seemed she had somebody with her, so I asked.

She smiled at the memory. “I see many military men, people outside the military are often female. Perhaps some women see a male aspect. We ... well, that was a family indulgence I would prefer to keep confidential.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.