Not Quite a White Knight Book 3 - Cover

Not Quite a White Knight Book 3

Copyright© 2021 by LolaPaul

Chapter 43: Resha Left Behind

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 43: Resha Left Behind - The rings and the wheels go round and round, with lots of pleasure and and a little pain. Our Hero gives Li some tokens of his feelings for her, including a diamond and something more valuable. Li shows her great appreciation and enjoys giving her love to him the way her mother taught her. This starts the third book of the series "Not Quite a White Knight." It ties into Book 2 chapters 16, 17, and 18, the 24-hour date with Li. "To Seduce A Whore part 2" will evolve from this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Sharing   Incest   Cousins   Aunt   Light Bond   Group Sex   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

About an hour later we were finishing supper when there was a voice. “Hello?” It was Resha.

It seemed that the Patron left her behind.

The council members and some others had asked to talk to her, and that dragged on. Resha was invited to a meal with them, and was involved enough in the conversation that she never thought of getting home.

One of the things she mentioned was that a few states had same-sex marriages (Note: This was before the Supreme Court decision.) That led to a variety of topics, including how a couple with two women could have children. Resha pointed out that she was not married but had a child. Also, she mentioned a famous couple of women who used a sperm donor. There was also surrogacy and adoption, two subjects that were beyond the imagination of the Tribe members.

Some members asked, “Why do normal people think of these things?”

Resha said she was from LA, where normal people were rare and well camouflaged. She shook her head sadly, saying, “Normal just doesn’t seem to work there.”

Finally, when Resha thought it was over she wondered about getting down the mountain. Suspicious, she asked if anybody had more questions, maybe about “going down” girl-girl sex? The term surprised them, but after watching the demonstration with the Patron some of them were curious, but they had not gotten over that hurdle yet.

That said, they had not thought about the other meaning, of Resha getting back down the mountain. For them, making their way down the mountain was not a big deal, they knew the way and the ski-lift covered most of the distance, including taking them down the fault and into the Colony a hundred yards from the hacienda.

But for Resha, who had never walked the path, walking in the shadow as night approached was not a good plan. Resha had finally asked where Kwool might be, they had licked each other and did same-room watching with me and the Patron not long ago so she figured Kwool would have an idea.

Two of the council members had been with the Patron at different times, but they were still impressed by the idea she described. One of them took her to Kwool’s.

As soon as Resha showed up she and Kwool had an idea ... one that sounded like fun. What she did not have was a bed for three. They mentioned that.

I had an idea that could help. “Well, technically if the Chief is not here, I am the Chief. I also happen to know he has the largest bed in the Tribe. He sometimes has more than one visitor.” They agreed it was a plan.

From the Chief’s place I called down to let the hacienda know where I was and that they did not need to send out a search party for Resha. Irene said she would have a 4-seat ATV driven up in the morning. She mentioned that the grandfathers had arrived without incident, but it was an exhausting day for both, they were asleep and did not even eat supper. Still, after a ride they had more appreciation for the noisy monster vehicles I gave them.

Marta had grouched that, “since the old men were not good for anything tonight,” I should be there. But I wasn’t.

Irene guessed that Marta had joined Cynthia, Gracie and my future wives in an all-night sleepover session based on telling embarrassing tales about my youth. Resha could do the most damage, telling tales in the company of my mother, but fortunately she was with me. Irene also mentioned something about shaving each other, and that I should bring some clothing - fresh and dirty - for my young brides-to-be. They had discovered that indoor plumbing plus electricity meant the wonder that was a washing machines.

So I was sleeping in the Chief’s bed, but tomorrow I would be exalted as the laundry guy for my not-yet wives. I guess life is a series of steps, and they wouldn’t be steps unless some where up, and some were down. Irene arranged for the girls to call their folks, the laundry would be at the Chief’s door in the morning.

The Chief’s home is a large cave that, over 1,000 years, has been expanded, smoothed out and made neater with a rug floor and several rooms. It is naturally cool but there are heaters as needed. There is a wooden extension attached to the front to provide a secure door, windows, a skylight and an anteroom to the main living room. Presently there was a hospital bed in the main living room, the Chief’s own bedroom in the back was where his large bed was. He had not been there in 3 months, but it was used by people who were watching his medical machines, each of whom changed the sheets on a regular basis. Most Chief’s had kept two or three wives to care for the place, doing cooking and cleaning, etc. But my grandfather declined to replace his third wife when she died and few years ago. He said that there were enough spirits around, he did not need another in the afterlife.

On the way over to the Chief’s house, the girls did a little whispering between themselves, and they were uncharacteristically holding hands. I wondered what joys they had planned for me? Well, I would find out soon enough.

In the bedroom we each undressed ourselves, it seemed fastest and the least complicated. When we got into bed they talked a little about our last time together, in the screened room at the hacienda when I had enjoyed Kwool in some very athletic positions and the Patron had chatted up Resha to the point where she was very enthusiastic for his body. We all watched each other and enjoyed seeing the others pleasured. Around the time we finished Resha and Kwool, Belen showed up with her husband and some fantasy desires. Both girls had a long day coming up so they went off to sleep in my bed. Belen exceeded her fantasies with a three cock fantasy she would undoubtably tell our child about someday.

As I guessed, later that night Resha and Kwool could not help themselves, they shared some serious making out, with each having a royal creampie to top the evening off, before they went to sleep. What I did not guess yet was that it had not just been physical, the pair had discovered an emotional bond with each other. When the parted the next morning they both wondered if things would go farther despite the practical issues. I heard them confess how they thought of each other every hour they were parted.

I had also noticed that Resha had also become more assertive on this trip, I wondered if her finding Kwool and her finding an attitude were related.

When we climbing into bed Resha sat on my belly while absent-mindedly fingering her pussy. “Boss, did you have any particular desires for our tender bodies tonight?”

“You are both attractive. Last time we did a sexual chain thing that worked okay, but something tells me that you have an idea to express. You know I like things that makes my friends happy.”

“Well, we know your time with Kwool is short, plus I really liked eating your creampie out of her ... you know I don’t get nearly enough of those.” That made sense, most of my time with Resha was solo, and most mothers just can’t eat her own creampie. “But on the other hand, I kind of want a good time too ... the type I can’t get from anyone else. Plus, I know that Kwool would not mind making out with me and the girls,” she jiggled her tits. “So we were wondering ... could you work with that?”

“To be clear, you want a climax with my cock, with me holding fire. Then you figure to eat my creampie out of Kwool. Does that cover it?” She shook her head yes. When I glanced at Kwool she was smiling, licking her lips, and maybe thinking of other things.

It turned out that Resha wanted to be on her back, at the edge of the bed, when I put it in her and did my thing to her climax, but not my own. But first she and Kwool wanted to make out, kissing and fingering and generally being affectionate with each other, to warm her up. They both needed to be opened up and figured, correctly, that I would appreciate watching this ‘warming’ process. “I could not watch as well if I was involved.” It was also clear that they planned this out, in considerable detail, during the short walk from Kwool’s place to here. Remarkable.

To be comfortable, I moved myself so I was sitting leaning against the headboard. They were in the middle of the bed, starting at each side, facing each other when they got on the bed. Each looked very hungry for what they saw. They were so intense that it was as if I wasn’t there.

They both met in the middle, on their knees, facing each other, with their thighs spread to get the heights right, when their mouths touched in a kiss. At first it was gentle, kind of “wide-eyed with wonder” as they made contact. For a few moments their kiss was chaste, just lips barely touching. They were connecting, I could see them opening up to their lover, saying they treasured what was going to happen. They were also, if not “tuning me out” they were certainly reducing the volume of my presence in their awareness to something below background noise.

First I’m the laundry guy, them I am background noise ... it is a good thing I have an ego as big as the mountain.

I was okay with that. It was now clear that after they left the Patron and me the other night, they went to my bedroom where they made a much stronger connection that I would have expected possible, like the Patron and I were foreplay. Part of it might have been how kwool, living on the mountain, was starved for gentle company, while Resha treated her previous female experiences - Cynthia, Li, Sam, etc. - as better than nice to her, but basically they were just lust-extensions of her relationship with me rather than independent and lasting emotional connections.

In any event, I did nothing to call attention to myself as they started to enjoy and stretch the moment.

As the kiss became hotter the mouths opened, tongues were visible venturing out to pleasure the other, they pressed their chests together. Their nipples went from barely touching to Resha’s larger breasts enveloping Kwool’s pointy nipples.

Then I saw one of Kwool’s hands travel along Resha’s thigh, moving slowly until it moved down, out of sight, to explore intimate flesh between the thighs. A moment later I heard Resha gasp at the contact as Kwool began to part and worm her way through the wonderful complex folds that guarded Resha’s pleasure valley. Kwool’s other arm went across Resha’s shoulder and back hugging her close. Meanwhile Kwool, who was taller, became more aggressive in the kiss and the pose.

Resha’s two hands went to Kwool’s hips and side, pulling her closer, controlling the tension by both taking and accepting the passion as things got hotter.

The whole scene was passionate and incredibly feminine as they joined together. I had not seen that before, when I saw two women one always struck me as taking a masculine role in some way. But then, I never watched two women discovering emotional love, when I watched women they were always coming together in lust.

Resha’s hips and thighs began subtle gyrations as Kwool fingered her. I could read Kwool’s actions by what I knew of Resha’s responses. Kwool was very slow and careful navigating Resha’s pussy. At the start I could tell one finger was working lightly near the front while one or two others slowly parted the folds, moving along the floor of the valley toward the prize in back. Kwool was opening the door for me to penetrate Resha.

It occurred to me that Kwool’s pussy might benefit from some attention, perhaps if I got behind her for a three person hug. But then I reviewed the coming attractions. Kwool was opening Resha, probably fingering her to a climax, so when it was my turn I could get Resha off quickly. Then I would redirect my cock to Kwool, which would probably also be quick, so I could fill her with the creamy stuff Resha wanted the pleasure of licking and sucking and kissing in all kinds of ways out of Kwool’s body. I bet they planned to nasty snowball for my stuff after I was spent, limp and no longer useful, while I watched the post-show windup.

That was when I realized what my place was in this little menage ... I was the messy sex toy that squirted! Quick, easy to use, and he even cleans up the equipment before it is put away. What a guy!

I normally think rather well of myself. In this case, I was not sure if my role as sex toy was a compliment or something else. I decided to take it as a compliment and focused on watching the two sexy ladies do sexy inspiring things to the two sexy ladies I was going to fuck in the very immediate future.

Then I recalled somebody saying that sex toys had the most fucking fun.

It was not long when suddenly Resha’s hip movements shifted to something wider, more open, and her body surrendered a little. I figured Kwool had slipped a finger probing into Resha’s entrance. Resha tried to keep things in control, but her kiss, her embrace and her movements told me she was very close to getting off on Kwool’s fingers. Without saying a word, she was begging for it.

Damn, this scene was hot. I felt privileged to watch them together.

At the same time Kwool’s movements shifted gently into something more relaxed and languid, she had navigated Resha’s meandering pussy folds and could take her at any time. Their kiss became even more passionate as they both enjoyed how close they were to the peak of pleasure.

They were probably both wondering at that moment if seeing Resha’s climax was a problem for me. I imagined most guys were a little possessive about “their woman’s” pleasure, like they were the only ones allowed to “harvest” her climaxes. Undoubtably they had such experiences in the past and so they might instinctively try to hold it in or something, which could spoil it for both. After all, Resha was a whore in my employ.

I would hope that Resha knew better, but Kwool might be unsure after her few encounters in a macho society, and none like this. So I tried to reassure them so they could focus on the person who had a tongue in their mouth.

“You both look wonderful and sexy and feminine like that ... iconic! Watching you is something I will treasure in my mind as the best and hottest and most loving experience two exceptional women can share.”

That intercession seemed to work removing a barrier, a moment later Resha had a very visible climax while Kwool relished giving it to her and sharing in the response. They were both smiling with their entire bodies. Both stayed locked in the kiss, so besides some moaning from each there was not a lot of sound to mark the occasion, but it really did look wonderful, a complete pleasure, from my viewpoint.

After the climax they were in no hurry to disengage. They gentled each other down slowly, whispering sweet nothings as they each covered the other’s face with kisses and murmurs of appreciation and love.

I could see that there really was a spark of true love shared there, with their whispered promises both of them were giving the other a piece of their heart. I had no doubt the practical problems (like 5,000 miles between them) of taking this farther were substantial, but my bet was that they would both work on it.

When they finally broke the kiss they immediately turned to me and planted very happy kisses on my cheeks, thanking me “from their bottoms” for giving them this chance to be together.

I replied jokingly. “Be together? Is that what this was? I thought you were both warming the other one up so I could stick my cock in both of you and have my wicked way with you.”

Resha knew I was kidding, and that what I said earlier about how they looked was what I meant. Kwool, who has less experience with my admittedly bent sense of humor, wondered if she had made a mistake and was in trouble. So right away I corrected that.

“Look, I see that you two have something special. If you want to spend the night here together, building the spark I have been fortunate to witness, I can sleep in another room so you can have some private time.”

Kwool was relieved that I was okay about them having what was obviously more than a typical sex connection.

It was Resha who objected to any change in plans. “No! I really, truly want my favorite sex toy in my pussy getting me off so good, and then I want to see my girlfriend fucked and filled by the nicest guy I know so I can eat my favorite creme out of her messy pussy. Fuck ... I said that out loud! But the truth is that I have been dreaming about how to arrange this type of thing. It is not easy with everybody playing rotating bedrooms in the hacienda. Now that I have the prize in sight, I want it!”

Kwool also wanted to stick to the plan, she mentioned how “the night was young and we were all horny now.”

“You said ‘girlfriend’ about Kwool,” I commented to Resha.

“Yeah ... It was spontaneous ... I might have overstepped because we have not used that word to each other. Company rules don’t allow ... and I am here as your whore, so...” she hesitated, then gave me a quizzical look, “can whores have girlfriends? Your special whores?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.