Not Quite a White Knight Book 3 - Cover

Not Quite a White Knight Book 3

Copyright© 2021 by LolaPaul

Chapter 42: Cold Mountain Shower

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 42: Cold Mountain Shower - The rings and the wheels go round and round, with lots of pleasure and and a little pain. Our Hero gives Li some tokens of his feelings for her, including a diamond and something more valuable. Li shows her great appreciation and enjoys giving her love to him the way her mother taught her. This starts the third book of the series "Not Quite a White Knight." It ties into Book 2 chapters 16, 17, and 18, the 24-hour date with Li. "To Seduce A Whore part 2" will evolve from this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Sharing   Incest   Cousins   Aunt   Light Bond   Group Sex   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

As I left the meeting with the young girls I noticed Kwool’s helicopter landing. No doubt people would soon gather for their rides back to the Colony in the two APCs, so I again decided to make myself scarce. This is not easy for a handsome prince, so I made haste towards the helipad, where very few people were likely to be. I made sure to exchange a few words with Erenzo, the retainer who was driving back. He and Kwool had spotted an alternative to the rough patch, which he intended to take back.

At this point it was not dark, but shadows were long enough that Kwool had to take herself “off line” for the trip down the mountain. I stepped into the radio shack as she radioed that message to base and they acknowledged. In the distance we heard the APCs start up. While on the radio she had shucked her boots and slipped on a pair of fabric shoes with rubber soles that were intended to get wet.

I gave her a smile. “Well, what ever shall we do now? Here I am stranded on the mountain and I can’t get down with either a helicopter or a ride with my grandfather? Oh my, where shall I sleep?”

Kwool was lowering the zipper on her flight suit. “I don’t know about you, but I have had enough of this flight suit for a day. Since we aren’t in one of those snazzy places with indoor plumbing, I know the next best thing if you can take it. Are you game?”

I was.

“Then grab that pack of towels and follow me.”

I knew where she was headed, a spot I played in before she was born. The air was about 65 degrees, in an hour it would drop 5 or 10 degrees, and the water would be ice cold, but if she was up for it, I could cope.

This time of year the sun hits a spot of ice and snow near the top of the mountain, creating a stream that makes a small waterfall of just unfrozen water at a spot about a ten minute slow walk, or a five minute jog, away. We jogged, for what we had planned it would be better if our circulation and body temperature were up a little.

The water flow was not much, like a shower at a very low setting, falling about 10 feet on to some flat rocks and then wandering off in a trickle of a stream. It was too far, and too little, for the tribe to use as drinking water, and it only flowed a few months of the year. But during those months it filled a small pool a couple of hundred yards away. There the livestock could drink.

As she reached the pond Kwool tore off her flight suit and jumped under the cold water, rubbing the sweat grime off her slim, naked body using the ice cold water.

I was pretty close behind her, but I needed to keep my clothing dry, so I took a few moments getting naked - moments when Kwool was under the freezing water. As soon as I was ready she stepped to the side, still within reach, making room for me.

The cold shock was bracing, but it was invigorating as well. I stood still for a moment, letting the water cover every part of me. I spent a moment rubbing my hands over that part of my body which was suddenly much smaller, and was trying to get back inside. Kwool’s glance told me what I needed to know about that. Then I stepped forward out of the spray, bending slightly forward so I could wrap my arms around the top of Kwool’s thighs, so her butt rested on my Thor-sized forearms. (Well, it is one way to describe them.) When I stood up straight I was holding Kwool up, completely off the ground. The nipples of her breasts were compressed into sharp points from the sudden cold, they looked sharp enough to put my eye out. I opened my mouth, which I knew felt much hotter than normal, and inhaled each of those cold breasts in turn.

The key to the thrill was the relative difference in temperature, the outer surface of her skin was very cold. My mouth felt inferno hot.

Kwool screamed and kicked at the sensation, but she did not try to get away while I inhaled each of her mounds, slathering my hot tongue over the sensitive flesh in the process. I made sure I had a good grip on her.

Then I took a few steps back, bringing myself and then her under the freezing water again. Her scream changed in timbre, and the volume went up, plus she did try to get away from me. But the water only lasted a moment or two while I held us both under the spray. Then I kept backing up until I could set her on soft ground.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.