Not Quite a White Knight Book 3 - Cover

Not Quite a White Knight Book 3

Copyright© 2021 by LolaPaul

Chapter 41: Word to the Tribe

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 41: Word to the Tribe - The rings and the wheels go round and round, with lots of pleasure and and a little pain. Our Hero gives Li some tokens of his feelings for her, including a diamond and something more valuable. Li shows her great appreciation and enjoys giving her love to him the way her mother taught her. This starts the third book of the series "Not Quite a White Knight." It ties into Book 2 chapters 16, 17, and 18, the 24-hour date with Li. "To Seduce A Whore part 2" will evolve from this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Sharing   Incest   Cousins   Aunt   Light Bond   Group Sex   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

While my grandfathers would rumble up the mountain in their APCs, I made arrangements for Kwool to take me up in her helicopter.

Cynthia wanted some attention so I killed two birds by staying out of sight under her covers until my grandfathers left. I love both of my grandfathers but I really did not want to spend 90 minutes in a cramped, noisy box with them. Instead I let them both think I was traveling with the other. Then I gave my youngest baby-mama a 20-minute “make her feel wonderful” session that raised her blood pressure and touched all her favorite spots until she had more than enough happy feelings focused on all her best spots.

Before my visit Cynthia felt like she was weak for needing such reinforcement after I was gone “who knows where, doing who knows what, with who knows who” for more than 12 hours. After I left her Cynthia felt weak from being exhausted in the most delightful ways. I was sure that Gracie would spend the night ministering to her body and filling her mind in on the “where, what and who” as they shared time in my absence. There would probably be demonstrations with lip-to-lip sound effects. Plus I would probably have Cynthia for a night outside before I left.

When my grandfathers had rumbled off on their trip I called Kwool and told her that I was willing to put off my usual hesitation about a helicopter ride if she did not mind coming to fetch me. We hinted about what we both knew, that if we did not start to bring me back early enough, I would have to spend my night up on her mountain. She said she had some extra space in her bed ... A space she knew I filled very well. The copter was already prepped, she made a very fast descent to get me and had me stashed out of sight in her mountain “radio shack” in record time.

The pilots were all on full alert while both grandfathers were on the move, Kwool could take off her helmet but had to stay on alert, in the radio shack, until the APCs arrived safely. There were limits to what we could do working around her flight suit, good thing it had a front zipper that went all the way down, exposing plenty of tasty opportunities for me to thank her for doing her job.

Then between the “all clear” signal and people asking where I was, we managed to get myself enough time enjoying the tasty pleasure of her pussy, getting her off so I could go to my lecture with the smile and confidence that comes from having the fresh taste and smell of a woman’s moaning, thrashing climax on my lips. For any public speaking I highly recommend it.

Setting up my equipment was a snap while the Tribe gathered. I was in a natural amphitheater with one wall in shadow, so I could project on a screen there. Turnout was very close to 100% for Tribe members age 12 and over, the activity was important enough that they dropped everything. The Patron brought some soldiers along to take over sentry duty so the Tribal sentries could attend.


There were cheers when the Chief walked in unassisted and without any medical equipment attached. He said the doctor “or somebody” (he glanced at Marta) was insisting that this visit was only allowed if it was short and he had his medical equipment along. He pointed to Mer and Pur as his medical equipment. He promised would be back on the mountain soon. Next he introduced Marta who talked about how Mer and Pur had saved his life and would bring future leaders of the tribe into the world with my help. I had accepted them both. This was more reassurance about the Tribe and the people were hungry for it.

Next the Patron took the floor. He explained how, many years ago, he and his good friend were concerned about the changing world, and how it might reach them. The Chief had felt just the first brush with this new world, a screwup that almost killed them all as the mountain was poisoned. So the Colony had given a son, Pablo, and the Tribe had given a daughter, Zoam, and the result would lead both people into the future.

That was my cue.

Speaking about the Chief I said that we did not expect the attack to come from within the tribe, but I guess the promise of indoor plumbing was too much for some people. Thanks to my young, smart and loyal future wives, who uncovered the truth and devised a plan, Grisha and her council associates were in steel cages, open to nature, with a view of the hungry jaguar on one side and the 20 foot anaconda on the other. These were images that terrified the people of the mountain, it was why they lived so high. The traitors would stay where they were until the Chief heard their appeals on the cliff edge, and rendered his judgement to step forward or back.

As for those who threatened us, men and women of the Tribe and the Colony were in the field at this moment, seeking out our enemies, looking for who and where they were, so the threat could be ended with minimal casualties and those responsible could be brought before the judgement of the tribe.

Then I turned to my own plans for the future. I said that I would not order changes in the internal workings of the Tribe, the Council would rule as they always had. For more than a thousand years the council had prepared the tribe to fight so they could keep the land of their ancestors from the Inca and the Spanish and the Peruvians. But now we faced a new threat, a corporate threat, that would try to take our mountain and the valley below. It might come next week or in a hundred years. But it would come and we could not defeat these attacks with strong warriors, especially when we faced other perils.

That kind of put a damper on the crowd, so I let it build for a moment. I backed it up with the satellite views, so people recognized their own homes captured overhead, from space, by watchers who never blinked, and who shared the view with anybody who had the skill and the access. “Hundreds of men and women could be watching our homes right now, trying to decide if we have anything worth taking.”

Then I promised that, instead of defeating the enemy, I would do what a lawyer did. “I will use the law to steal the land FOR my people.”

With that I doubled back to the old ways or arranging marriage. “The council has directed the tribe to have sons and daughters who are strong and can fight the Incas. But the Incas are long dead. Here is the cost.”

I laid out the medical problems we faced with our directed breeding program of arranged marriage and genetic flaws not visible to the eye. In LA I had a neighbor who was 97, he recently courted a wife half his age when his previous wife who was 96 married another woman. Here there were no old men. We had a high death associated with childbirth. Diabetes and other ills corroded the tribe. I made it clear that I was not a doctor, so I would get them one to educate them in these hidden truths. Also, I was not on the council, these decisions were theirs, and they needed to elect members who knew the tribe, and were informed about what we faced. But it was clear that things would change. Language for the young was part of that change, because language was needed to open doors. “What doors?” I put up the pictures of the future apartment building, with the pools of water, and plumbing, and electricity and all the benefits the city promised.

But I stressed that language was just a start, social customs were a critical source of friction between people. The greatest hurdle might be the “folly” period that stands between childhood and a growing family unit. As an example I put up a list of minimum ages for marriage. Some countries like China required ages of 21 or older. Some in South America were 12. Saudi Arabia had no stated minimum age listed. “Maybe the Inca’s were the wisest with their relatively unrestricted period of experimentation. All experimented freely when they were ready. When a couple was done with play they changed their name and dress and entered into a one year period when divorce was possible. After that they were bound for life. Today, in LA, people expect 50% of marriages will fail. People who have promised a spouse ‘forever’ and failed to keep the promise multiple times are not even worthy of negative comment. Plus, foolish children having babies are a plague on society.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.