Not Quite a White Knight Book 3 - Cover

Not Quite a White Knight Book 3

Copyright© 2021 by LolaPaul

Chapter 3: Diamond White Wheels in the Sun

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Diamond White Wheels in the Sun - The rings and the wheels go round and round, with lots of pleasure and and a little pain. Our Hero gives Li some tokens of his feelings for her, including a diamond and something more valuable. Li shows her great appreciation and enjoys giving her love to him the way her mother taught her. This starts the third book of the series "Not Quite a White Knight." It ties into Book 2 chapters 16, 17, and 18, the 24-hour date with Li. "To Seduce A Whore part 2" will evolve from this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Sharing   Incest   Cousins   Aunt   Light Bond   Group Sex   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

A Little Later Tuesday Afternoon.

I got the Town Car parked in the garage but instead of heading to my bedroom I took Li’s hand and started walking outside, around the garage. My driveway extends around to the back of the garage and this time of day the light was perfect for what I wanted; it was very bright through the trees and it made the small SUV, painted “Diamond White,” shine like a star up close. It was almost too bright to look at. (Very fine diamond dust was part of the final paint coat, the shine and sparkle were incredible.)

The first sight of the vehicle, shining in the perfect light, was stunning. It silenced Li in mid-sentence.

The car itself was similar to cars on the street, but there were differences. The super heavy-duty bumpers were obvious. Same with the NACA air scoops in side of the fiberglass fenders, even Li’s inexperienced eye caught that touch which whispered “Power” and had to wonder.

Of course the car grabbed her attention, that was the intention. She was staring at it for a few moments, then she asked, “Did you get a new vehicle? You have many.”

“Not for me ... This gem is a gift for my treasured concubine.” Then I held out the key fob.

Li could not believe it, to her a lightning bold from heaven was more likely. Such a gift was beyond her comprehension. She looked unbelievably from the SUV to me, back and forth a few times, unsure of what I said and what it meant; the concept was too much for her. The diamond was life changing, but it was our secret, she really could not share it.

But this was WHEELS! They were the ultimate ensign of freedom in LA, and damn impressive wheels at that.

To those who knew cars it was more eye catching than my Porsche. It was an immediate and public change in her life, a statement clear as the daylight it shone in, proclaiming the elevation in her status. Free at last! She was suddenly freed from her slavery to the bus schedule and the weather and all that constrained her movement.

She screamed, I swear she could be heard for miles. “Is too much!” she yelled as she ran a few steps toward it, as if she was afraid it would vanish if she did not touch it. Then she turned, and leapt at me, making a serious effort to impale herself even though we were still dressed. Despite weighing only 80 pounds she almost knocked me over. A storm of kisses followed. Her gratitude was tangible, which is saying something for a heartless monster like me.

When she started playing with my waist buttons I really had to change the venue, I have nosy neighbors and the fastest solution was to open the passenger door and sit down.

Inside there was no center console, both front seats were custom made. The driver’s seat was smaller than most (I fit - barely) and had been moved to the left, freeing some space. The passenger seat was a little larger than the driver’s but smaller than the factory issue. It had been positioned back and slightly to the left, thereby creating equal room on both sides of the passenger seat - enough room for legs on both sides of the seat. It reclined slightly.

The sexual use intended was clear to Li. If my pants were open (I was wearing button-fly light sweat pants with nothing underneath - which I opened) while I sat in the passenger seat there was enough room for Li’s legs on both sides of the seat. She could straddle me, sitting on my cock, facing fore or aft, happily impaling herself in either hole for a shared good time. A few well placed grab bars made movement very easy for her.

As soon as I sat Li figured the next part out. When I pulled my cock out I was already hard with anticipation. She sucked it just to be sure. With just the dress on she didn’t need to do anything but aim as she settled herself in my lap facing me, dropping her very wet pussy on my cock, then closing the door and pulling down the top of her dress to offer her tiny breasts to my mouth in case I tired of her sweet lips and eager tongue. Her chest nubbins were already erect for my delight. I delighted us both as I hugged her tight while I alternated between her chest and her face. While I was feasting on her with my lips she sat still, but her pussy muscles kneaded me enough to keep my cock very happy.

All the time she repeated her mantra, “is too much ... you too nice to this poor mouth whore ... is too much...” Hugging too much tighter she grabbed a quick climax on my cock, a biggie that was driven by pure emotion on top of the erotic buildup from the shopping naked with us. She felt wonderful pressed against my body as the climax shook her entire body about 30 seconds after putting my cock into her. All her muscles convulsing as the very emotional orgasm flashed through her. I called her “precious diamond” and said she meant so much to me, I was very happy to see her so pleased.

There were tears in her eyes, she cried during her climax because of what the car meant. I really felt good about how happy she was. You must realize this whole “really feel good for another’s happiness” thing is kind of rare for me.

I had parked the car in the sun because it looked so good. I took care to park so it was in the shadow of a tree for most of the afternoon, the full sun was not on it until about 15 minutes ago. But in July, in California, even with the door windows, moonroof, wing windows and rear open, mirrored blinds on the back side windows, plus a fan in back, it was still very hot. So after her first climax I stopped her before we cooked ourselves.

I put my hands on her shoulders and looked her in the eye. Her love for me was burning very brightly indeed, brighter than the car. “I really do not want my precious and wonderful concubine to die of heatstroke before you drive your car. Do you?”

“You are too good to me. You buy me diamond, then you give me this wonderful treasure? It is too much for skinny Chinese whore with no boobs and no schooling. You can’t take me anywhere without a disguise. You have Abril and Cynthia and others so beautiful in face and body as models with wonderful boobs - as I know! I was a slut for them all last weekend! They are so good. Sweet pussies and lips and big boobies. Their nipples bigger than my boobs! They are all so beautiful in face and body and they burn with desire for you. Why are you so good too me? I am not worthy of you.”

This was one of those rare times when the unshaded pure simple whole truth is the perfect answer. “If you have wheels then I get to have your pussy in my bed pleasing my cock more often. I figured that out some months ago, but my special lady needs special wheels, you know that is the way I am. The diamond was just to soften you up.” I was sincere, she knew it.

It took only a moment for her to see the whole pattern, what I really wanted and how I went about getting it. She knew Cynthia and Abril had bedrooms in my house, but I wanted her. It meant more to her than even I thought it should. There were more tears, I clearly wanted her more than she thought she could ever, in her entire life, be wanted. She wanted me because I was so good to her, I met her needs so completely, I showing her feelings with tangible acts not empty words, because we both had learned that so many words are whispered as promises but were really lies. She hugged me tight, tighter than I thought possible from her skinny arms, and began to really cry, saying over and over about how she didn’t deserve so much.

I let that go on for a time, she seemed to need it. Then I said the one perfect thing that would get her off of my cock before I unloaded my balls inside her. She was, after all, raised in this paved-over state of Cali. Some overriding software was installed in high school. Now she had no defense when I triggered those deep core urges.

“Do you want to drive it?” I asked.

She did not offer the keys to me, that was how much it meant to her.

“O k a y.

It is impossible to express the amount of raw, undiluted desire she compressed into that one word answer. She wanted it more than she wanted my climax. A first! Amazing.

The vehicle was a 2005 Chevy S-10 two-door RWD Blazer. The suspension was lowered using the Lo-Rider/Xtreme parts used by the factory on Blazers and S-10 Pickups. There was some mild custom bodywork, but nothing too radical. The biggest change was the air scoops for the superchargers were part of the fenders; a hood scoop would limit vision.

For a custom look Tina suggested turning the large triangular windows behind the door into “wing windows” by using bits from a ‘90 Chevy 1500 extended cab rear side windows, it was clever and the boys made it fit like a charm. Razor-sharp steel - imagine a set of steak knives with the sharp edge facing the window - were installed so the windows could be left open to cool the car, but keeping hands out. Tina collected a $500 bonus for the suggestion, and would get a royalty on any that the shop sold. Besides the lowered suspension the frame was reinforced front, rear and sides, the bumpers and running boards were massive solid steel, so the Blazer could push a Hummer, or get hit in the side by one if need be. The transmission was a six-speed automatic unit used in the current Corvette.

For a performance boost the dashboard sported a big red push-pull switch; like in the “Mad Max” movies, it activating the dual superchargers feeding the small-block V8. Li was a fan of the movies and she recognized the switch right away. Even then it was no 10-second quarter-miler, but was as fast as she could handle. A security code let some extra “outlaw” horses out of the engine by reprogramming the computer to catalyst-cooking levels while opening illegal exhaust cutouts, saving the expensive converters. With those changes it could break 12 seconds in the quarter mile.

The security system was complex, but most of it did not matter to Li. The part that did matter was a weight sensor in the drivers seat, if 80-pound Li was in the seat it overrode the security system, but for anybody else (5 pounds heavier or lighter) there was a ten-key pad to deactivate the security. (Security code: the date I asked her to be my concubine.) Towing the car or setting off the alarm sent a security alert with GPS to the 49 Towing HQ, our central line to all the parking ramps 49 does and and an email to me. People would scramble.

I gave Li an envelope with a gas card, insurance info, and the title. She was a smart girl, she read the papers before she started the engine. The vehicle was owned by one of my shell companies for insurance purposes, with Li listed as the primary driver. It was legally a new car, with 12 miles on the odometer, never titled until now, even though it was a 2005 model. The dealer who originally ordered it could not sell it after more than a year, plus it was a custom order with paint, interior and badging all special. GM took it back when the dealer reorganized, but because of red tape they really had to keep it in California. My company bought a batch of the vehicles, mostly 4-door Blazers, for twenty cents of the (wholesale base) dollar. Li was to bring it to my guys for all service, even an oil change. They would give her a loaner. I showed her the garage-door opener. She had a dedicated slot in my garage to go with her room in the mansion. A matching opener was being installed in her home’s two-car garage by my people as we spoke.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.