Not Quite a White Knight Book 3 - Cover

Not Quite a White Knight Book 3

Copyright© 2021 by LolaPaul

Chapter 34: A Private Discussion

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 34: A Private Discussion - The rings and the wheels go round and round, with lots of pleasure and and a little pain. Our Hero gives Li some tokens of his feelings for her, including a diamond and something more valuable. Li shows her great appreciation and enjoys giving her love to him the way her mother taught her. This starts the third book of the series "Not Quite a White Knight." It ties into Book 2 chapters 16, 17, and 18, the 24-hour date with Li. "To Seduce A Whore part 2" will evolve from this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Sharing   Incest   Cousins   Aunt   Light Bond   Group Sex   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

With the news that the Chief was better the Patron wanted a council of war. But before that he wanted to talk to me privately about “the women.”

Short term he liked the idea of having Cynthia here for about 6 week, at a time when travel posed little risk to her delicate condition. She would not get here in August, she had to have time with Pammie. It wasn’t ideal, but the payoff of her finding acceptance to the Colony as a wife for me was too good an opportunity to pass up. At the very least she could look in the Colony for my future wife, the Patron could sell that to her as his new Retainer (she would take the oath this week). In any event she would stay in my household to raise her child and Belen’s, who would be a half-sibling to both Cynthia and her child.

During this trip I was not comfortable expanding her group of intimate companions, which were myself, Ernie and the various females. But while she was here for six weeks I would not impose any limits on her, in part to see what she would do. The Patron would be interested, some time on the mountain would be useful with all that implied, and the possibility of serving as some young man’s temporary wife for a few weeks would establish her more strongly with the people. I was fine with granting her freedom for all of these ideas.

I was not possessive with Cynthia as I was with Gracie.

I thought about sending somebody else with her. The obvious choice was Abril, the two were close. The issue there was the timing for the law firm socials Abril had to attend. Corum was also scheduled for a visit to his home soon, he was a good escort for either or the pair.

Then the Patron asked about Resha. Surprisingly she was becoming attached to the colony, seeing it as an ideal place to raise her young child, except without medical services that was impossible. I said I needed her working until January. Then I might appreciate having her beyond the reach of any questions from the authorities or the firm. I was thinking about her to help in the household, with Mer and Pur’s education. But if the medical was covered, and I stressed that point, I could see her choosing the Colony for a time.

She would need a job after I wrecked the law firm.

Then the Patron snuck in his grand proposal, assuming the medical service was covered. It seemed that Resha had impressed him greatly, both in bed and out. Basically, after about six weeks after I sent Cynthia down here, he would return with her via private jet. He could see LA and my house, and then propose to Resha, asking her to serve as his consort for the next 5 years, or until he died, whichever was sooner. After that time her choices would be open, including living with the new Patron (me), or in Samantha’s home, or in Marta’s home, or by herself. He would offer her enough money (a million a year) so she would never have to work on her knees, or answer to a boss, ever again. The money could be placed in a trust arrangement so she could not be scammed.

She was a whore, so he would be giving her a chance to do pursue her chosen profession, to be the highest sort of whore, like royalty kept. She would secure her future life and her son’s. It made me feel good because my grandfather would live out his life with her very pleasant company day and night. Could anything be better for him?

When he was gone, I would be Patron, and she might well cling to me instead of returning to LA. Actually, staying with me, in the Colony until her child was 5, seemed like her type of choice.

By then I would have Gracie and Cynthia, and my Tribal wives, and Li, and perhaps Abril and Nia, maybe Irene ... it would be a crowded bed. You know, in Camelot somebody sang that a night alone “might be restful, now and then.”

This all made a medical professional a priority, but I already had that in mind. In any event I had to keep my grandfathers alive as long as possible.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.