Not Quite a White Knight Book 3 - Cover

Not Quite a White Knight Book 3

Copyright© 2021 by LolaPaul

Chapter 33: Resha Expresses

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 33: Resha Expresses - The rings and the wheels go round and round, with lots of pleasure and and a little pain. Our Hero gives Li some tokens of his feelings for her, including a diamond and something more valuable. Li shows her great appreciation and enjoys giving her love to him the way her mother taught her. This starts the third book of the series "Not Quite a White Knight." It ties into Book 2 chapters 16, 17, and 18, the 24-hour date with Li. "To Seduce A Whore part 2" will evolve from this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Sharing   Incest   Cousins   Aunt   Light Bond   Group Sex   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

After telling the story Marta began to kiss Resha on the lower belly, looking for a reaction.

Resha came to the room horny from the party planning, expecting to find me alone. Now that she was more comfortable Marta’s casual kiss lit Resha’s match. Resha invited more of the same with sounds and body language. In moments Marta was between Resha’s legs, her tongue questing for pleasure spots. I was over Resha’s head, bending down to cover her face and mouth with kisses. She was very open to us both, because she was getting pleasure instead of giving it.

“Goodness, your mother is good at pleasuring a woman. I should be serving her, but she feels so good ... relaxing and good ... just giving pleasure without surprises. Unlike some people I...”

I cut her off with a deep kiss. Resha was very into it, giving herself and enjoying the pure erotic hedonism of letting us serve her. She was finally allowing herself to slip into vacation mode, it was her first adult vacation ever. She could let go of all responsibilities for a time, and enjoy others serving her and her pleasure. It was so unlike her life in LA.

Marta had a spare hand that she moved to Resha’s breast. A decade ago Marta’s breast play was the act of pleasure that moved Samantha from “willing” to “enjoying to share” lesbian sex interactions. That took about a week.

This was not magic or anything like that. Until I was 5 when we moved to the US Marta never had any women, in the Tribe and the Colony she had her pick of men based on her importance. But in the US most men did not care for her very damaged looks, her having a young child, or the others in her house, like Toad, so they turned away when she smiled at them. For her needs she could not bring herself to trust men, so she turned to women. She paid attention to the little things and eventually became very good for any woman who was willing. She shared some of her insights with me, when I could please her.

Up until the start of this year Resha had never been with a woman as a lover. The job made her open up, it was a requirement, but learning to pleasure was not her choice until she met Li. Li’s attentions made her willing, then eager, first to receive pleasure from Li, then to give pleasure back. Now Marta was making Resha a serious, devoted convert. I viewed that as a good thing, my other women were all happy to play and their presence would fill the time Resha wanted to spend with me. Those pleasures would become another tie binding Resha to me.

Getting pleasure from me, my girls, and people like the Patron would contrast with Resha’s day-to-day life in LA, it would make going to work at the law firm more onerous a task, but since I was not going to be there that long, the perceived burden of the job also worked for me.

All this flashed through my mind as my lips and tongue continued to enjoy Resha’s sweet willing kiss. She immersed herself in the pleasure we gave. She really was the best mouth for kissing of all my girls, she gave herself so fully, so willingly, to exchanging the pleasure of a kiss with me. Despite her many disappointments, it was her nature to be hopeful about sex. I exceeded her hopes.

At the bachelor party in LA I built Resha’s lust, making it stronger for me. To some extent that was easy, because Resha’s body loved pleasure as long as she knew her child was safe and cared for.

This time, as I broke the kiss and lifted up to look at her, to say how beautiful she was, I saw in her eyes a small candle-flame of love for me. That was nice, but only to a point, it would require some management so the flame did not flare and consume her. I had to face facts, I was a whole lot better than any of the immature men Resha had known, and she knew it. Well, that was not a terrible problem to have. I moved my lips down to her nipple, the one Marta was handling perfectly. Working together, we transported Resha to heights of pleasure she never imagined her breasts could take her to. Despite how wonderful they were, boys in her past just wanted to score points getting to her tits on the way down to the treasure, so they really did nothing for her. I sucked and licked and lashed her delightful nipple with my tongue. Marta stroked and kneaded, alternating both harder and softer than Resha knew, noting her response, adjusting and turning her on more. Marta had a pretty direct reading on her state, since she was tasting the flow and flavor of Resha’s juices.

Resha was not the type to accept pleasure for long, she needed to return the favor, that was her nature. When she started to get anxious I said something about how my mother was important to me. Resha got the message, she turned her attentions to Marta.

Marta and I had enjoyed other women in concert before, we worked smoothly. In less than five minutes Marta was on Resha’s face, resting on all fours while the dark-skinned whore ate her pussy like a treat. Each time Marta got off, Resha would taste what I had pumped deep inside my mother before lunch. I wondered if she would recognize it.

Meanwhile I had gotten my cock into Resha, I was in a side-mount position where her leg was over my hips as I pistoned into her body. I had one hand on Resha’s breast and the other playing with her pussy, she was very aroused and enjoyed the attention she was being given.

Since Resha was eating Marta she could not really talk, but Marta said nice things for both of them.

“My son, this is a wonderful treasure you have found here, she has such a wonderful mouth and is quite delightful using it. Plus, the Patron sang her praises ... oh dear, that is wonderful right there ... She is so enthusiastic ... It was so good of you to bring her along ... Plus she has a son ... she would be wonderful to keep close ... plus an example for your youngsters...”

I was not sure if she was talking about Mer and Pur, or the children Cynthia and Gracie would have. Not that it mattered, Resha was good for all. Actually, as I thought about it Resha might be the answer to taking care of Mer and Pur in LA.

“Yes mother dear, I agree ... but with my two grandfathers amusing themselves plotting my love life, perhaps I do not need you joining in the cooking.” Resha chortled at that comment.

“But ... she really is too wonderful ... you ... OOOOHHHHH YES. Wonderful Resha!”

I knew that Resha was eating up the praise, she never heard such things enough when she was young, so now the desire to hear praise was a bottomless well in her soul. I could feel how her pussy reacted, Resha loved hearing the words of praise more than she liked the sex from both of us. I was sure she would return to Marta’s words in her mind many times in the future, and would probably recite them aloud to me.

Yeah, as I thought of it, when Resha saw and heard what I had given Li, she was bound to echo Marta’s praises for me.

Li had mentioned a chocolate diamond as something appropriate - she liked Resha too. Maybe some earrings would fit in the near term. I made a mental note to myself about contacting Samantha on the subject, my witch certainly knew Resha’s taste ... or at least, what she tasted like.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.