Not Quite a White Knight Book 3 - Cover

Not Quite a White Knight Book 3

Copyright© 2021 by LolaPaul

Chapter 31: Another Friendly Visit

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 31: Another Friendly Visit - The rings and the wheels go round and round, with lots of pleasure and and a little pain. Our Hero gives Li some tokens of his feelings for her, including a diamond and something more valuable. Li shows her great appreciation and enjoys giving her love to him the way her mother taught her. This starts the third book of the series "Not Quite a White Knight." It ties into Book 2 chapters 16, 17, and 18, the 24-hour date with Li. "To Seduce A Whore part 2" will evolve from this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Sharing   Incest   Cousins   Aunt   Light Bond   Group Sex   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

While we were in the shower Resha came back to the room after her meeting to plan Tango’s Bachelor Party. She heard the water and decided to surprise me, it was her room too so she really did not need to knock. I guess we were all surprised when she walked in.

Resha expected to find me alone in the shower, so she got naked and anticipated a little clean fun. She was a little wound up from the mornings discussion and “walk through” of the bachelor party. Besides her “glory hole” she had agreed to participate in a skit or three, depending on my willingness. That would include very public sex, which was exciting, but a hurdle for both of us. She found she was turned on based on just the discussion.

When Resha opened the shower door she was somewhat surprised to find me kissing a woman, but more surprised because she did not recognize who I was kissing. As she entered Marta’s back was facing the door and her hair was wet. Resha could see I had my finger’s buried in the woman’s pussy.

“Oh, excuse me,” Resha said when she opened the door. She hesitated a little, because it was not one of the females Resha recognized. “Uh ... who are you?”

Marta broke her kiss and turned her head, with one eye her face looked unusual to Resha.

Marta seeming very glad to see Resha. “Hello dear, it is so good to see you again. I have heard good things about you from the Patron. Since you are undressed for it, why don’t you come and join us?”

“Marta? But what...” Resha stared at where my hand was, then looked away. “No ... I ... I ... would not want to come between a mother and her son.” Resha knew my second mother and I were intimate, but seeing it first hand like that was a bit of a shock.

“My dear, I insist ... having you between us is exactly what I was hoping for. You would not want to disappoint an old widow now, would you?”

Resha was really not ready for close contact. But on the other hand, Resha hated to disappoint anybody, and especially my mother. So she accepted Marta’s hand and joined us in the shower. Marta guided her so they were facing each other, putting Resha’s back against my front.

Marta looked Resha up and down. “My goodness young lady, you are even more beautiful than I pictured. Plus, I am told you have a child? Looking at you I never would have guessed. You can say ‘no’ if you prefer, but I really would like to give you a hug for all the good you are doing for my boy ... May I?”

Well, Resha was too well mannered to object, so Marta embraced her, pulling their bodies together. I could feel Resha’s tension evaporate, at twice her age Marta was not much to look at, but her manner was sincere and quickly grew on people. Also, Resha was sympathetic to the pains Marta had suffered in her hard life. In moments Resha was relaxed. Marta signaled that maybe I should leave them alone in the shower, so they could get to know each other.

Resha did not seem to notice my leaving. The two of them spent about 30 minutes in the shower alone. I knew Marta liked to get some intimacy when meeting one of my women, but Resha was a bit off balance for that, so she kept both the talk and the intimate contact light.

When they came out Resha wanted to tell me about her morning, when she had met some of the others who were going to be in Tango’s bachelor party. The whole morning had a sexual undertone that did not stay under. For example, Tango showed up and “practiced” with the girls, including Resha. It was too hot to fool with clothing. There was no penetration, but contact happened and friendly body fluids were visible. Some of the local girls also stood in for guys, playing with Resha. They were all attractive and they discovered how easily Resha liked the friendly play.

After the shower, which Resha really felt she needed, I could tell that Resha wanted to do the talking while I was inside her body, she was decidedly turned on. We had done things with others watching. But in the case of my mother presence, Resha hesitated, claiming it was not right in her mind. To counter that I mentioned artwork from India showing nobility coupling while taking with advisors. Resha admitted it was true, but she wasn’t there yet.

Eventually Resha was on the bed, resting her head on my belly. A few minutes later Marta rested with her head on Resha’s belly.

It took about ten minutes of talking to identify the issues. Resha conceded that, within strict limits, incest as part of tribal life made sense. Family incest was not what she considered “the LA model of bad incest,” where young girls are taken advantage of by their fathers or older brothers, often with some abuse. Instead, here it was all at the woman’s initiative, which made a big difference. She understood the tradition in the Tribe where a pregnant married young woman might celebrate the coming addition to the family with her father, father-in-law, and uncles. The idea of a family group scene made it harder to consider, until I mentioned hot tubs, where married couples in LA cheated in front of the spouses while keeping the unfaithful sex organs in play while out-of-sight.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.