Not Quite a White Knight Book 3 - Cover

Not Quite a White Knight Book 3

Copyright© 2021 by LolaPaul

Chapter 2: Adorning The Whore

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Adorning The Whore - The rings and the wheels go round and round, with lots of pleasure and and a little pain. Our Hero gives Li some tokens of his feelings for her, including a diamond and something more valuable. Li shows her great appreciation and enjoys giving her love to him the way her mother taught her. This starts the third book of the series "Not Quite a White Knight." It ties into Book 2 chapters 16, 17, and 18, the 24-hour date with Li. "To Seduce A Whore part 2" will evolve from this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Sharing   Incest   Cousins   Aunt   Light Bond   Group Sex   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Tuesday July 2, 2008.
Just after lunch.

In the early afternoon we pulled up at jewelry store in Beverly Hills. Sam had very refined tastes in some things. Qwill would stay with the Town Car while Sam, Li and I went inside to make the final selections. Sam and Li had already made some pre-selections. They and the owner had settled on three styles of rings and five diamonds for us to look at. Basically I was there to smile agreement at Li’s final choices and write the check, Sam knew the guy so she would do the talking while Li would make her choices of the metal and the rock that would mark her body as mine.

For the stone I did not want a splinter or a chip. It could not be too large, but I wanted something that was at least of a size and cut appropriate for a small ring on Li’s tiny finger, even if it was not going there. The owner showed us the stones first, all were fine stones that he was slightly offended to see used this way, where they would not be admired by others. Sam confirmed the quality, they were all top drawer. I was surprised to find three of them were yellow (called “canary”) diamonds of various shades while two were clear or white.

I guess I showed my surprise at the yellow stones, but they were Li’s idea and since her first visit she had become quite settled on the idea. The ring was supposed to mean something to her. She had a little speech. “I am not going to show it to everybody, only special friends. I am poor Chinese being elevated by the symbol. It means much in my heart so please let me pick.”

I allowed what she wanted. She picked the middle shade of yellow, I admit it had a richness that I appreciated. Li batted her eyes and said, “Maybe, after a time you might have other concubines ... they have chocolate diamonds you know, and we both like chocolate ... if it is Indian chocolate.” We had proved that repeatedly during the weekend the past weekend.

Sam knew who we were talking about. She also licked that yummy chocolate sweetness and thought Li had a wonderful idea.

I was surprised that Li would make such a suggestion, she was alluding to sharing me with Resha in addition to at least two wives I expected my grandfathers to arrange. What she suggested could only reduce my time in her pussy. I insisted that I had no such plans, but she and Sam clearly thought otherwise. “You do like variety,” Sam said. “Maybe we could share? We all know there is enough goodness to go around.” Li shook her head in agreement.

Sam and Qwill were talking marriage and Sam liked her threesomes - both types. I felt maneuvered.

Next came the ring. For that the owner passed us off to a woman named Tea who was the expert at dealing with labials, metal and Masters. I imagined that some Masters were inclined to be difficult dealing with a woman, but I was there to smile, not make problems. Tea ushered us into a well-lit private room with a specialized chair fitted for stirrups and mirrors, including some which magnified. Li eagerly dropped her sun dress (she wore nothing else) even before the door was closed and settled in the chair where she could look at things in situ with good light. The initial plan was to pierce Li’s relatively thin outer labia on the right side, about one-quarter to one-third of the way back. Piecing would be done in a medical office once the gem was mounted in the ring.

The style of the ring was more like a man’s signet ring instead of a woman’s engagement ring, the ring enclosed the stone so there were minimal exposed edges to scratch the delicates (hers and mine). There was a narrow shank where it went through the skin, then the ring widening to grasp the stone. We both liked a medium-sized oval ring, on Li’s small body it would look large. There was a simple but clever screw clasp on the side. I said the ring had to be removable, I did not want anything soldered like they do in some S/M stories. I originally thought of platinum but Sam and Li both liked the titanium ring in a “brushed” finish. It was lighter in weight and looked very modern.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.