Not Quite a White Knight Book 3 - Cover

Not Quite a White Knight Book 3

Copyright© 2021 by LolaPaul

Chapter 25: Hot Night at the Hacienda

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25: Hot Night at the Hacienda - The rings and the wheels go round and round, with lots of pleasure and and a little pain. Our Hero gives Li some tokens of his feelings for her, including a diamond and something more valuable. Li shows her great appreciation and enjoys giving her love to him the way her mother taught her. This starts the third book of the series "Not Quite a White Knight." It ties into Book 2 chapters 16, 17, and 18, the 24-hour date with Li. "To Seduce A Whore part 2" will evolve from this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Sharing   Incest   Cousins   Aunt   Light Bond   Group Sex   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

It was hot and humid in the hacienda, this was the Amazon but not that far from the equator, plus it was noticeably warmer than usual. But for some reason there was also an air of sexiness in the house. Perhaps it was something from all the young women stimulated by the time spent swimming, or maybe they were just friendlier, I don’t know. But the reality was that something was in the air, and people were responding.

One sign I got was before supper, when the Patron approached me. Very delicately he asked about the possibility of Resha spending some time tonight with him in his bed. He admitted that she was unlike anyone he had seen and confessed his desire for her grew each time he saw her. He was not looking for permission, that was not the issue. What he wanted was my feelings on the matter. Besides Marta we had shared the enjoyment of various women in the past, but he knew Resha was special so there was an emotional factor for all three of us. He was clearly prepared to leave her to me if either she, or I demurred.

I mentioned that she had considered the idea, and I had prepared her a little for him. I then stressed that she was a whore, with a low image of herself, and gave him some ideas about generating her sincere interest. She would be more pleasurable that way. For a second time he sat next to her at supper, they talked extensively.

After dinner she came to me and asked if I would mind if she “shared another bed” tonight. I cautioned her to take it easy with him, that she could not kill him, or I would be stuck here. She thought I was being funny, until she realized that it was quite true. Then she almost wanted to back out. On the other hand, I said that if it was to be his last night, I imagined that he could have no more enjoyable sendoff.

She was not sure how to take that. “You are teasing me, the defenseless whore.”

“No. All of what I have said is true. We will all have a last night, life ends. He believes he is closer to that day, and is very aware of it, especially after what happened to his friend. So he is honest with himself and with you. His desire is sincere, you excite him more than any woman he has seen in years. You know you are attractive, but to his eyes you are also unique. He knows that I chose to bring you, and he knows that I have high standards. He will sincerely enjoy being with you, pleasuring you in his way, as his late wife taught him. As for me, do not give it a thought, he and I have shared others. I know you, and love what you are like. But that does not mean I want to stifle your desires, your wants, or your joys. It means I want you to be yourself, and happy at it, because being yourself is how I know your yummy self. So I would not limit you.”

“You are not like most guys and are confusing sometimes.”

“Don’t forget, I was raised in part in these walls, as part of a family that had different rules from what you know. It would be unreasonable to expect me to act like somebody from your house.”

“Okay, I don’t understand but accept it, I have seen you with others so I know it is not an act. I really like you and will be happy to please your Grandfather tonight.” She gave me a kiss. “You really are the best.” Then she gave a me a look. “Something tells me you won’t be alone.”

“You might be right about that.”


Gracie and Cynthia let me know they had bonded on our little tour today. They were both close to the same age, had shopped in the same malls and spoke the same variant of the every-mutating “valley girl” language. Because of where their parents lived both would have gone to the same LA high school if they chose. They realized how much they missed silly high school life, which they only tasted lightly because both were sheltered in unusual ways. Now they had something else in common, thanks to me. So they told me they were going to have an old-fashioned girls sleepover like they never had - no boys allowed. I understood and said I was delighted for them. Then I asked about the dress-code for their sleepover. They both stopped, looked at each other then simultaneously said “Topless.”

With a glance at their chests I said I was sure they would “both enjoy them both.” That got a giggle and some agreement.

Belen let me know she was looking forward to sleeping with her husband, unless I was alone. I said that her husband sounded like the best bet for her, I had work to get done.


Kwool landed in my bed. It was an honest mistake, she was still assigned to Marta’s room but without Gracie available she showed up at my door “to say goodnight” while I was working on my presentation. She had just come from the shower, such facilities did not exist on the mountain and she had indulged herself in what she considered a pure indulgent luxury.

I had to tell her she had been great during my first two days, making things work yesterday, her beauty diving today, and the wonderful time we had last night. “You have really impressed me, cousin,” I said.

One thing led to another - the old cycle of contact, holding, kissing, desire building etc. - until I said I could not turn her away ... at least not until I was done “licking the post-sex sweat off her beautiful long back.” I said as much, and I meant it.

She shivered as I said the words, she was not used to men saying such things. She thought I was such a charming guy that she got this big smile and slipped off the low-cut nightshirt she was wearing. She was naked while I was fully dressed, but I did not stay that way.

She wanted to undress me, starting with my shoes, but I sent her to the bed instead. Kwool was wonderful stretched out on the sheets, watching me in anticipation while I took my clothes off.

Last night she had been on top in a three-on-one array. With my head buried between Resha’s thighs it was fun but hardly intimate. With just the two of us, undistracted, I wanted a connection. Once I got on the bed with Kwool under me I slowly worshipped her body with little gentle kisses, appreciative looks, soft words of praise and hands that treasured her flesh. She was loving it when I warmed her friendly areas and she was making wonderful happy noises when I finally entered her body just before she asked me to. I felt a like I was too anxious, I really wanted to show her how I thought she was beautiful, but it seemed she wanted the penetration so I gave it to her. That was just the start. Once I was inside I held still as we kissed some more. She liked kissing, she never got enough from guys. The women kissed, but they didn’t have the unique penetration.

“This is all so wonderful,” she said between deep kisses. “I will never have it so good.”

We began to move together, in and out, both of us were enjoying the sensation slowly building between us. Sharing devouring kisses as we built passion from the start made it a hot, intimate connection. We were not making love, but it wasn’t detached lust either, we each wanted to connect and share and really join together. Our connection was a potent mix of desire and lust and appreciation. I started on top of her, missionary, but after a time I flipped her on top, embracing her face to face while keeping the movement, she was very flexible and followed my lead easily. Face-to-face with her on top allowed a very full contact on each stroke, it was new to her and she enjoyed it. But there was something else I wanted so after a time I lifted her torso up so I could pleasure her breasts with tongue and lips. They were small, I could suck each of them almost completely into my mouth. My focused attention really got her juices going, as I was moving in and out of her body it created a very juicy sound.

“I wish I could take you to LA with me,” I said. “But you are so valuable here, to my grandfather and our people. Plus, I could not give you the attention you clearly deserve.”

“My Jefe, I am not worthy of such thoughts. I am happy to serve you as I can. I don’t deserve a man as good and important as you.”

“You must know I am not good. I have done terrible things.”

“You have done them for your people, for me and my family and our community. I understand this. I will be loyal and loving and will obey any command ... because I understand and appreciate.”

“I appreciate that, it is wonderful to pleasure a spirit like yours. Your lips ... you are so lovely.”

“I do not hear such words from men around here, my face, it is hard for them to look at ... even in the Tribe. Only your Grandfather, my Chief, has said such things.”

“I find you beautiful as a woman, if I could I would be glad to stand next to you as your husband.”

The words had an effect as we got back to kissing. There was more emotion from her, more urgency to give herself. She was wonderful at that, it was something she desired and missed. Not soft, but very pliable and responsive and energetic. She really was a joy to pleasure her body. Plus I meant what I said about her looks. I imagine most men, certainly most at the law firm, would not find her face attractive. “She has character...” they would say. But half my first five years were spent on the mountain, with my people, so I appreciated what I saw of them in Kwool.

We moved slowly for a time, enjoying the emotion, then I wanted something else. I wanted her below me, stretched out, on her belly. When I said the words it seemed to be what she wanted also, something from a favorite memory.

She positioned herself so she was face down on the bed, stretching herself out naturally, and lifting her bottom for me. I could not resist her body from the back, the slim figure, the long muscles, the drops of sweat dotting her spine, I had to start to lick her skin, along her spine between the shoulder blades.

“My Jefe,” she gasped and her body tried to move downward, away from my lips. “I am not worthy of such attentions.” She was underneath me, there was no place to go.

“I think you are very worthy ... Irresistible in fact ... so I have decided to stop resisting the temptation. You have done so much with your body and mind for one of my Tribe ... your body is so beautiful.” I kept moving down her spine, kissing and licking, little motions with my lips.

I had to plant little kisses down to her lower back and I guess she expected me to stop there. But I continued, up the slope of her bottom, drawing a chuckle of delight. I kept going, down the crease, and she grew uneasy. She was wondering what I would do when I got to her tight rosebud.

I saw no reason to stop, with the same kissing, licking motion I slowly passed over her fresh washed muscle, and kept going until I reached here valley, and the hole which my cock had opened. I could not go farther, so a spent a few moments there, drawing her moans. Then finally I stopped and moved to enter her. She groaned wonderfully as I enjoying slipping my cock into her body from the rear. She was open and so wet that I pushed in easily. Rear entry felt so different to both of us, and with her under me the view was very attractive.

As I pushed in deeper the unusual shape of her pussy had a compound effect from the back, it felt like the tip of my cock was rubbing a sensitive spot the entire length of my movement. She reacted the same way to my slow movement, gasping and arching her body as I moved in, then relaxing and sighing as I moved out, this worked more effectively for her too. I held myself up while she showed me her back and her bottom, with my cock halfway into her.

She told me that one of her lovers, a woman, had told her that this was the most attractive view of her of her body, because her face was so ethnic, so different from her own.

“That woman must have been of Spanish descent,” I said. “I am the grandson of your Chief, his daughter Marta was my second mother and my first lover. You have seen Gracie and Cynthia. But I swear, with your face and body you are one of the most sexually attractive women to me. A real fox, the sight of your face grabs my balls and says that we are connected. Not that there is anything wrong from the back, the feelings as I move are wonderful, but you are ... my goodness, I would love to see you each day in LA.”

“My Chief, such praise, it will go to my head,” she replied. She dared not believe all I said. Then she explained that she had never had a man take her from behind like this. “They ... the few I have had ... prefer my hair over my face. But they like my tits, I am tall enough that they can lick them without bending too much while fucking me. But you...”

“I love your entire body, front or back ... even looking up at your valley.”

I began moving again. She began moaning, more than before. But still she had to mention something else. “Another of the tribe, Akkok, is training now. In six months he may have his ticket ... I will take another 6 months to train him ... but them ... My Jefe, I dare to dream.”

“I look forward to seeing you in my home. You deserve every word I just said.” I bit the back of her neck and her shoulders passionately, turning her on more. I was getting more primitive, running my hands up and down her sides with my fingers trailing under her body, but none of it was really what I wanted. “Turn that pretty head of yours and give me your sweet lips to kiss.” So she did, meeting my lips and tongue and teeth with her own as I continued to fuck her from behind. As I have noted, she is strong and very flexible, and I did not know the half of it yet. We were very excited, if anybody looked in and saw us they might think we were fighting.

The next words she said were whispered, as if she was fearful for me to hear them. “My body ... in a year or two ... I know my ... body will desire ... children...”

“Come to me then and if it is granted, I will provide what your body will ask.”

“Oh, my Jefe ... such a gift...” The thought seemed to ignite her passion to a new level, she threw herself into the fuck and we changed position, moving quickly to something that allowed us to throw ourselves together hard and fast, with both of us doing a double pace, a double passion. These position changes were all in quick succession and very athletic.

Only one problem: we got too hot well before we were even close to being finished. It was a distraction, an unseasonably hot night and my room had little ventilation. We had electricity and AC, but the Patron was not fond of running the unit in the middle of winter when the nearest repair guy was hundred of miles away, so the unit was kept at limited capacity. It wasn’t enough.

We were sweating profusely far too quickly. For a change of pace to cool us both I pulled out. She really liked me licking her back, so she spread her legs and I started with my tongue at her hot pussy, then moved up her crack and up her spine until I was at her neck. Then I worked back down to where I started. She wanted to return the favor, to swallow my cock. But we both wanted to finish what was started and sweating got in the way.

I called a time-out and suggested we move to the “dayroom” on the third floor, a room that had a roof but was enclosed on three sides by screening (it sticks out from the corner), plus it was positioned to enjoy any breeze that might be out there. The Patron frequently used the room for a mid-afternoon siesta or assignation. She agreed.

I took Kwool by the hand and led her through the dark hallways and stairs to the room. She was a little hesitant to leave her clothes, but I didn’t give her a lot of choice and it was not her first time moving through the house showing her the full beauty of her shaved, wide open pussy to anybody we encountered. I was also exposed, erect and wet with her fluids.

We did pass Tango with Bente and Irene, they were in light robes moving toward the kitchen looking for something to eat. I said we might get to that later, but we had something to finish first.

Bente did not mind looking at me with a 90% erection, Tango gave Kwool the eye with a bit more discretion. He still got caught. Irene gave us both a glance but was more amused by the couple she was with. It sounded like Bente slapped Tango as soon as they turned to corner, but I really did not pay attention.

When we got there the dayroom it was 10 to 15 degrees cooler plus there was a faint breeze, it felt so much better that Kwool was overjoyed. Under the light of the moon and the stars she jumped up and spun around. Then, looking at me with a twinkle in her eye, she said she was already loosened up, so she was going to show me some splits. “But not the normal type.”

Her thin body was so flexible and she has such great sense of balance and position. Her first split was a vertical one, I believe that in cheerleading it is called a “Bow & Arrow.” She drew her left leg up so it pointed straight up, placing her left calf next to her ear. She was holding her left ankle with her right hand running behind her head. It was not really in a ballet pose, but she was close, standing on the ball of her foot. In this pose her open pussy was totally exposed. Looking at me with a mischievous grin, she started to use her toes to turn her body 90 degrees until her pussy, still wide open from our previous fucking in my room, had the entrance pointed at my cock. After a short stop she kept going around until her rosebud pointed at me.

“See anything you like?” she asked.

I was not going to apply any force to a woman balanced so, but I had to ask, “Have you ever ... done entry like that?”

“I have never done it straight up like this, I doubted I could stay up. But I never had a guy I could trust enough, nor one with enough control or sense of balance, or most importantly, the right height.” She said this last looking at me and where I lined up. To both of us it seemed I was very close to the right height. She rotated back to the side entry position and smiled invitingly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.