Not Quite a White Knight Book 3 - Cover

Not Quite a White Knight Book 3

Copyright© 2021 by LolaPaul

Chapter 24: An Afternoon Excursion

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24: An Afternoon Excursion - The rings and the wheels go round and round, with lots of pleasure and and a little pain. Our Hero gives Li some tokens of his feelings for her, including a diamond and something more valuable. Li shows her great appreciation and enjoys giving her love to him the way her mother taught her. This starts the third book of the series "Not Quite a White Knight." It ties into Book 2 chapters 16, 17, and 18, the 24-hour date with Li. "To Seduce A Whore part 2" will evolve from this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Sharing   Incest   Cousins   Aunt   Light Bond   Group Sex   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

After lunch I returned to my room for a siesta. Resha was there, plus it seemed that Kwool and Gracie had not yet gotten out of bed so the trio made a very attractive pile. I decided to wake them with kisses on whatever I could reach. Kwool was on her belly so she got her very first kisses on her bottom. Resha was on her back so she got kisses on her breasts, and Gracie was on her side, up against Resha, so one bun cheek and one breast got my attention. After they were awake and giggling with happiness I spread the news of the day, about the Council members. Next I mentioned that Gracie had to eat for two, and eating pussy - while tempting - was not going to cut it. Resha and Kwool jumped up to fix her a plate with more good food than they could eat. They ran out the door, but were back in about 4 seconds to put on some clothing, the chief cook requires clothes for anyone to enter the kitchen.

In the meantime, Gracie appreciated spending some time with me just talking. Well, first she mentioned that I might kiss her other bottom and breasts, just for balance. On the way I also rained little kisses on her tummy, with delighted her. Then we got to talking.

First I wanted to know how she felt about seeing my cock in Resha’s dark body, and Kwool, who was my cousin. I observed her response carefully, using all my “human lie detector” skills. Gracie said Marta had explain the “relative” thing, and she said that Resha ate her pussy so good last night plus her curvy body was a delight. Gracie assumed that I, and she, would continue the fun. How could we not? In short, she had no problems with what I did. She did not change her feelings about me.

Next I asked how she was getting on with the others. Gracie was atypical in my opinion, she clearly held my heart and my child, most women would try to use that to impose some exclusivity and a place at the top of the pecking order. But Gracie had been denied the education in bitchiness that the typical LA high school provided. Instead, her home life had been so restricted and suffocating that she was desperate for freedom and friends. Plus, she was bisexual by nature. She was glad to spend time with my female friends who were especially open to sharing their bodies and their pleasures freely. She was getting along with and having fun (orgasms) with all of them. It helped that they got along with her, and they could lick each other for mutual pleasure with my blessing.

“Male and female orgasms in abundance, how can anybody want more?” she asked.

With a little more probing it was pretty clear that Gracie had none of the typical LA girl responses to another female. Her mother had smothered those feelings. Now that she had freedom we were writing boldly on a blank page, and Marta had prepared her for all the land-mines my life entailed. On that basis alone, Gracie was wonderful for me.

She asked about what I had been doing. I explained that my Grandfather on the mountain had been poisoned by somebody who wanted the land, but that we were on it now with Marta nursing him back to health. That also answered her question about where Marta was keeping herself, instead of sitting on her face.

I also explained how Marta liked both my grandfathers, especially boosting their morale at night. She really gave herself to helping my people.

Resha and Kwool came back with too much good food, so the conversation turned to more general matters. Gracie said that she had been kind of cooped up in the Hacienda, so I said the afternoon would include a tour of the colony. The other two heard this and wanted to come along so I ordered horses and a carriage. That meant more people heard about it.

Word traveled as we talked and ate. In the next hour Frida, her daughter Estella, Cynthia, Belen, Pur and Mer all came by and asked to join us for the tour. I ordered a open wagon with seats for all. Perhaps I should have said something about the driver and the route. The best choice seemed to be a 6-wheel carriage, where the 4 rear wheels supported one unit with seats for the passengers, while the driver’s platform was independent on the front 2 wheels. Sort of a combination “fifth wheel” and “chauffeured limousine” rig circa 1600. Both units had fabric overhead to protect from the sun.

I told everybody that a short sundress or shorts and a halter would be good choices for the tour.

When it was time Bente showed up leading her team of four horses, she often used this team pulling cargo. As soon as I saw her I made it clear we were not going to discuss her “first night” request today, she said she was okay about that but I needed a driver who knew the horses. This team of horses was her’s to care for and she said they were “up next” so I didn’t argue.

Previously Bente had talked of taking these particular animals to California, she was very attached to them. But undocumented horses are not easy, smuggling is difficult, and there are many rules related to international transport, including examination by a trained vet. It did not help that they were bred here in the colony (the line dates to the 1500’s) and had no independent history/paperwork. The breed was virtually extinguished worldwide, if recognized (and it would be) the four would attract undue attention. Any one-shot international travel raises a suspicion of smuggling. Right now the best chance looked like flying them to Argentina (Tango had contacts there), forging a history there, then transporting them to Cali, possible with a stop in Mexico or Spain to “clean” the papers. Cuba was another possibility for cleaning the papers. They had never flown before, but travel by ship increased the problems. Horses do not always travel well, it is an art and a tight community so we didn’t know what was possible, except that it would be expensive. Then there was a question of where to keep them in LA, large pets are an issue. In any event, it was an issue for after the couple’s honeymoon, which would be 2 months.


Bente saw Belen, Frida, Pur and Mer waiting. I said others were coming and eventually we set off for the afternoon with 9 women plus Bente on a four-hour tour. It actually took a bit longer.

South of the Equator, July is the middle of winter. But this is the tropics, the sun was high and hot plus the afternoon was unseasonably warm and humid. After about 3 hours Bente steered us to a clear pool of water carved by the ages in the rock and sand. It was one of the streams that wandering down from the mountains, complete with a tall waterfall at one end, and an good area where the animals could be unhitched to rest. Bente led them individually under part of the waterfall, which was apparently a well known treat for them. It was clear she loved the horses.

Starting in 1620 the colony found the time to pull a bit of gold out of this area. The water flowed from the mountains and a turn in the stream was a natural “pan” for the metal over the ages, but that was played out around 1850. We could follow the stream uphill, to find the source of the gold, but commercial gold mining is a dirty business. To the colony clean water was more important so we left it alone. Since then the colony made this a community pool for special gatherings. It was too far to walk to regularly, but for special occasions a few horses and wagons made it a quick trip. These days bicycles were also used.

Belen and Frida were the first to relieve themselves of clothing so they could dive in. They became as innocent children, playing in the clear waters was a treat from their childhood. Their daughters followed behind. We were all getting hot, so in minutes all of us, including Bente, joined in. I retained my shorts, and Gracie kept on a sport bra, but we were the only ones who retained any clothing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.