Not Quite a White Knight Book 3 - Cover

Not Quite a White Knight Book 3

Copyright© 2021 by LolaPaul

Chapter 22: Who Sleeps Where Tonight?

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22: Who Sleeps Where Tonight? - The rings and the wheels go round and round, with lots of pleasure and and a little pain. Our Hero gives Li some tokens of his feelings for her, including a diamond and something more valuable. Li shows her great appreciation and enjoys giving her love to him the way her mother taught her. This starts the third book of the series "Not Quite a White Knight." It ties into Book 2 chapters 16, 17, and 18, the 24-hour date with Li. "To Seduce A Whore part 2" will evolve from this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Sharing   Incest   Cousins   Aunt   Light Bond   Group Sex   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

After I left the Patron, I found Resha in the living room wondering where she would sleep tonight. “What I had said about her?” she asked. She knew her body had been discussed, the old man kept looking at it during supper. She was not upset, his eyes were appreciative. Surprisingly so. Still, her past experience with older men, from her professional days, was not good. A man the Patron’s age was really too old to work for the firm, we have a hard ceiling at age 55.

“The house is tight tonight. You and I are still assigned to the same room so this is where we will sleep. We don’t have to do anything if you don’t want to.”

“So many of your women are here ... including a future wife...”

“My future wife is underaged. My mother ... Marta ... taught me not to do that. Marta is with her father and will not leave him. Also, I invited you here so I consider you to be one of my women.”

Resha smiled at the comment, she had been concerned about how I viewed her. “I thank Marta for your teachings, I wish my mother had been as wise. I understand. But all the others you know as women! Plus I know that tall indian pilot - for somebody who is half indian herself it is strange to say that - she wants to know you better. How can you think of short ordinary me, who you see at work? Plus, you have pleased me so much the last few weeks.”

“Every time I see you I think of you naked in my bed enjoying pleasure. You are beautiful, yummy hot and spicy with a naughty taste ... plus you are lots of fun in the shower ... and other places.” She blushed at that and hid her face, remembering some of the things she had done starting with a shower, things she was sure she would never like doing - or being done to her. Her hand unconsciously moved to her bottom. “Besides, do I limit myself to just one?” I said it flippantly, but suddenly the idea of having several girls was very entertaining.

“Please, don’t mess with me. I showed how I would be glad to share.”

“If you had your choice, alone or with me watching, which of my women would you prefer?” I asked.

“Such a question! How can you ... wait, nobody has ever suggested I might have a choice. Do you mean it?”

“As a question? Yes. I’m not promising anything, I would not force you or anybody else. But yes, it is a serious question. Who do you like best? You don’t have to pick just one.”

She thought a bit. “I get along best with Li, in every way, she was a friend from the first day at work. At your house Cynthia and I, that night ... it was so good giving to her and having her return it all. Sometimes I wish ... Well, I have not had Gracie, but she is so beautiful, if she let me I would eat her up for the pure pleasure of serving her. But I am dark, and she is rich, so...”

“I happen to know that is not a problem for her.”

She gave me a look at that, wondering how I could know that and what it meant. She had never seen me with anyone darker than her. “Good to know? I admit I am also attracted to the helicopter person, but my feelings, it is like she is a man, but I know she is not. I wonder what she would do?”

I recalled wondering how Gracie would react seeing me sharing a climax inside Resha. I really had to find out. So why was I waiting? Where is the fun in that? We made for the staircase. On the way we ran into Kwool, she had been checking how her helicopter was tied down. They needed a tie-down piece from the airport or they had to fabricate an alternative. When dealing with Spanish men Kwool always looked very “butch” in terms of her hair, manner, even her stance. She had just approved what the Patron’s foreman had done and was on her way to see Gracie.

I switched to the tribal tongue for Kwool as I asked what was planned. She said she and Gracie would talk for a time, and Kwool hoped that, if Gracie was interested, they might play a little. She said that Gracie was the most attractive woman she had ever seen. Also, Gracie mentioned that her mother used to rent women built like Kwool for her to enjoy; typically slim, short-haired women. (The indians do not have prostitution ... or money, but Kwool saw the practice in Peru.) Kwool ran her fingers through her short hair to soften the look a bit and smiled. “Is that okay with you?”

“Of course, Gracie is free to do as she pleases, and I know she has been friendly with Marta, so I guess she has acquired a taste for the tribal flesh and juices.”

Kwool smiled broadly at that, she did not consider herself attractive to most Americans, so she had wondered about why Gracie was receptive to her. But if Gracie saw one-eyed disfigured Marta as attractive, and shared a bed with her, that suggested much. “They say there is no accounting for taste,” Kwool said in English as she licked her lips. She was talking about both of us.

Then I glanced at Resha as I used the tribal tongue to suggest that either or both of them might come up to my room in 30 to 60 minutes from now, “if you are both really interested. Wrapping a sheet around you should be enough to move through the house after ‘lights out’ for the hall lights. Gracie knows the way.”

“Both of us? While she is there?” she nodded to Resha. She was skeptical.

I licked my lips, which caused her to smile, and spoke in the tribal tongue. “It’s complicated to explain, but maybe smart horny folks can think of something. Some one-on-one with tradeoffs are possible. Plus, this one is trained to please a woman and recently expressed an interest about you.”

Kwool blushed, but she looked at Resha and was clearly interested in the idea, they would be there.

“No need to knock first,” I said.

“My Jefe,” she acknowledged with a big smile before we went on our own ways. It meant that I intended her and Gracie to “catch” me in the act, and join the party.

“What was that about?” Resha asked. She had become more anxious as we spoke. “I heard you mention Gracie’s name and Kwool seemed very pleased about something. Are all the indians tall?”

“The indians are strictly about arranged marriage, couples are picked by the council with an eye to avoiding inbreeding for the current couple, and those coming up. It is unwise, but breeding for height and body fitness is the second priority, right after keeping genetic distance, it is what they have always done, for a thousand years. They thought they would have to fight the Incas, and bigger was an advantage. I will change that, under me the people getting married will have a degree of choice. Such one-sided priority has a steep downside, in that unseen negative genes are carried forward. For instance, everyone in the tribe, including me, will be type 2 diabetics. Also, while there are older women, the Chief is the only man who is over 50.”

“Wait ... you mean they don’t have any choice now?”

“No choice at all, unless a deadlocked council gives them a choice, which almost never happens. The council breeds for size because that is what their parents did, who did what their parents ... you see? Up until 1960 they kept adding to the gene pool with orphans they found, but as police improved that well dried up. That was the one built-in counter to a lot of problems. I will change that, even if I don’t get a choice about my wives.”

“That sounds wise ... so of course you will. Still I feel I should thank you. Do those in the colony get a choice?”

“Yes. In the colony a couple has to have a genetic separation, so there are limits, it is something they are taught early on. Plus there was a much larger pool from the start. As for the other matter, you should know the Patron asked about your availability for his bed. Of course I would not promise your wonderful body to him without talking to you first. Are you interested? You must know that you look good to him. Do not worry about me in this, as you have pointed out I have many options here. It won’t be tonight, he is with Belen.”

“Belen? She is Ernie’s wife and carries your child! Cynthia’s mother! This is so troubling and confusing. How can...”

“Actually, Ernie and Cynthia are very happy to be together tonight, doing things you will probably teach your child not to do with his mother.” She blushed at that, but saw how they might enjoy the option. I continued. “Also, I do not own Cynthia even if she carries my child. We have made no vows ... Plus, you know what I say about family and sharing.”

“But isn’t that ... like ... dangerous?”

“Inbreeding is a very serious long-term health issue, but there is a loophole for every law. Inbreeding is not an issue when she is pregnant, is it? Or on birth control like you. We ... both the tribe and the colony, consider a pregnant woman sharing herself with family as a bonding.”

“I had not thought of that aspect. It was a knee-jerk reaction to incest ... where incest is something your people consider from a young age. Interesting. Still...”

“They like each other, like Marta likes her father. Belen likes it because she gets to play. Plus, and this is important, Belen knows Cynthia will never steal Ernie from her. All older wives in LA have that worry in the back of their minds, they all know friends who were divorced because their man wanted to try a newer pussy. LA men are dogs that way. Arranged marriage, incest, sexual sharing, these are things where different cultures have different ideas. Weeks ago I sent Ernie to his daughter’s bed as part of the swap, he asked for it on behalf of Belen, so that was how Belen got my child. In turn I sent him to Cynthia so clearly it was okay with me. As for Belen, she is a child of the colony, so from the time she first bled until the morning after her wedding she wanted the Patron to be her first lover and maybe give her a child. That did not happen. But I am royalty in the Colony, so on the night of the swap I was making something of her childhood dream come true. I tried to do a good job. Now she is enjoying more royalty and is thrilled. Speaking of the ‘Real Thing’ did you know the Colony once sold cocaine to the US to put in their soft drink for children. It used to be legal.”

Changing the subject distracted Resha. “Do you still make a cocaine drink in the Colony?”

“At times we tried, but it was not really a good mix. Coke had a complex recipe that worked, we don’t. Some folks make their own, but only as an occasional energy drink on a long hot day. We don’t do coffee, we heard it was nasty stuff.”

Resha just shook her head, these people accepted things she was sure were wrong, but they seemed very much at peace about it all.

We were at my room. I put a finger under Resha’s chin and looked close into her eyes. “You must keep in mind my definition of fidelity, which means I do not share women. But I also made it clear that there is an exception for family. I am this way because as my aunt-mother raised me like this. Why should I change just because most lawyers in LA claim one set of rules for fidelity and live with organized, mandatory infidelity? I am talking about all lawyers, not just the firm, the good ones are mostly that way because of a lack of opportunity or guts.” She understood, a lot of her clients in her previous life were lawyers, it got her the recommendation for our firm. “I do not know if the Patron will have time for you. But he did ask me as a first step. By our medieval rules he has the right, our laws predate political correctness. But he has never forced anyone. The next step is yours, you want to think about it. Now, do you want a shower?”


Resha was a little dazed going into the shower, but for the two of us being in a shower has a magic effect. Hands are drawn to forbidden places. Smiles came. Soon enough she got into a more sexual mood, kissing and playing, putting my hand where she wanted good feelings. At one point she was on her knees, washing and playing with my cock, studying it, when she mused aloud that the Patron was a sexy guy for his age, and clearly more of a gentlemen than “other people we knew” (meaning lawyers and her past clients). Also, she knew I hated to deny some other women of my company.

I said that whatever she decided was fine with me. “He is family.”

The house was unseasonably warm tonight so we went straight to bed without bothering with the towels, like the previous party in LA. She liked it that way. “It fits, kind of primitive, very NOT a modern LA feel,” she said as she presented and opened her body in my bed. Her body language clearly requested a particular form of attention. I understood, I ate her pussy so well.

I positioned myself to pleasure her sweet slit with my tongue, I know all the good spots and she enjoyed it as I toured them one-by-one. At first it was more fun than passionate, but then her mood shifted until she asked that I stick my cock into her body. She was wet and tight, she told me later how the incest talk really got to her imagination and wound her up. I said, as I eased my cock into her, that I was in no hurry to go to sleep. She giggled and hugged her pelvis tight to mine while she squeezed me hard in her pussy. In doing that she pulled my belly against her clit and suddenly she moaned with the thrill of it. She was really a lot of fun.

I was about ten minutes into fucking Resha when Kwool opened the door and stepped in, leading Gracie. They were both giggling as they shared a single long towel (NOT the sheet I mentioned) wrapped around their torsos under their arms. It was an entertaining look that naturally drew attention to what was not covered, the towel only covered their tits, plus they were pressed together. Gracie told me later that they had encountered two fully dressed men in the hallway just before they got to my door. The men tipped their hats at the novelty of two bare beavers in the hallway and smiled with appreciation, but said nothing.

When Kwool suggested they might visit me Gracie agreed, but she wanted some fun first. She figured that, after having had me once today, she was unlikely to enjoy me inside her body a second time, so playing with Kwool was a good idea if she wanted to get off again. She did some things to see if Kwool was into it. Kwool was, switching from girlie to butch in an instant and taking charge. She ordered Gracie onto the bed, then lowered her tall body on top of Gracie. Rubbing and kissing warmed them both up. Then they got serious. They each got off a couple of times, with fingers and tongues and a lot of body rubbing together.

Then Kwool mentioned going to my room where some fresh cream filling might be available to them. Gracie was in such a hurry to get to me that they decided to go with the towel.

When they got to my room both looked ravished and very pleased about things. They both had a great view of me from the side, stroking my cock deep inside of my dusky lover. We did not have the benefit of a sheet and the angle was perfect for them to see clearly what I was doing, as my light flesh stroked in and out of Resha’s delicious-looking wet cherry-colored pussy. As it happened, Resha gave a loud moan which covered the sound of their entrance, and made her state very clear to the pair.

I think Kwool half expected to find me with Resha, but not like this. Gracie didn’t expect Resha at all, she uttered a sincere “oops!” and managed to drop their shared towel. Dropping one end revealed everything for both of them.

You have to love an attractive klutz who has accidents at the right times. To keep Gracie from bolting, Kwool stepped behind her and pressed against her back. Kwool’s hands slipped around Gracie, holding her like she was presenting a gift to me.

Seeing me this way, with my cock hard and deep inside dark Resha’s flesh, was the test I needed for Gracie. She exceeded my best hopes when her natural instant reaction was a gleeful eager smile.

Because of what we were doing Kwool acted like she wasn’t sure what was next so she asked, “Uh ... did I do something wrong?”

“Come of in ladies. Please, make yourself at home.” I turned back to Resha, gave her a passionate kiss, and whispered, “You and I will finish this and sleep here tonight, if you still want. Okay?”

It took Resha a moment to get on track, she was sure I would leave her “unfinished” because she was the least worthy in the room. Gracie was beautiful and her body held one of my children. Kwool was not an unworthy mouth-whore but had made something very useful of herself, she actually came from nothing and now flew like a goddess. However, my promise carried some weight. “Okay lover,” she said, then she pulled me into a deep kiss, deliberately leading with her tongue. “But first, please, just another push or three...” She was close to something big.

I said, “Excuse me ladies...” then gave Resha a half dozen of the slow, hard, deep, strokes she asked for. She made the most of it. Her climax was small and almost confined, but not invisible to the audience. Resha’s final squeeze and quiver of joy was very much appreciated by my cock inside her, I had to focus so I was still hard when Resha was done.

Gracie and Kwool both saw it. I expected Kwool to smile at the sight, which was so familiar to Indians in the cave. I was very pleased that Gracie also liked it. Well, she knew what I felt like inside.

After another kiss I pulled my cock out of Resha. I was wet with Resha’s juices and fully erect, but the exotic colors of Resha’s wet, open pussy would draw anyone’s attention away from me.

Gracie came to the bed like she was hypnotized or something, her body said she was intent on replacing my lips on Resha’s. “Resha, how nice to meet you up close and so friendly. I understand you have a child! That is so wonderful. You must give me some hints so I can do as well. Plus your figure ... my goodness ... it is hard to believe ... hints on that too. Please? But now, how about a proper greeting ... considering...” Then she bent down.

Resha’s mood improved with the praise, clearly she was worthwhile to somebody, Gracie was asking for advice. When Gracie pressed their upper bodies together for a hot and very affectionate deep kiss, with tongues quickly slipping into being friendly and their wonderful tits pressed together, Resha kind of got swept away with the emotion. She told me later it was like being with Sam, but faster, hotter and better because I was there. Plus, Gracie was so beautiful, Resha could hardly believe Gracie was kissing her.

Kwool and I watched. They both had wonderful large breasts that pressed together, light flesh against dark flesh, anybody had to look. Plus Resha’s pussy was open and quite lovely. It took my breath away. It looked even better when Gracie’s fingers found their way into it. Based on how Resha reacted, Gracie had the touch.

I soon learned that after dinner all three of them had spent a few moments together and expressed some interest in knowing each other better.

After they broke the long embrace both Resha and Gracie looked surprised for a moment at the intensity of their quick connection to each other. They stared at each other, unbelievingly, trying to understand it all. It was no act, they were both sincere. They were both hot, aroused, excited. They were not going to split up just yet. I was surprised. They ventured a second kiss, quick but meaningful, they simply enjoying how they connected.

“I have been thinking of you since supper,” Gracie said. “You are so ... delightful.”

Resha’s hand had accidently rested on Gracie’s breast, and suddenly she found something interesting. “So delightful ... May I? Please? I don’t mean to distract but ... or if you don’t do girls...” her hand weighed it. “Oh, that is nice. Big and so very soft. May I have a taste?”

Gracie gave a very throaty “oh yes, please.” Resha dove for the nipple and began to lick and suck it like it was a treasure she had never seen before. Or maybe she had seen, she had just not had a chance to wrap her lips around such treasures before. I knew that the group of professional girls Gracie was allowed to employ while her mother was alive, they tended to have slim figures and really did not get into Gracie’s breasts that much.

Gracie started moaning with pleasure as she cradled Resha’s head, perhaps with more pleasure than I recalled hearing from her. I guess both knew something mighty good about nipples. Then I noticed Gracie had her finger finger focused on Resha’s cherry-red nether flesh, and had quickly unlocked the secret of her “hard to avoid, easy to pleasure” clit. In a few flicks she had Resha wiggling.

Well, since Gracie’s mouth was unoccupied, I got to it. I did not let her talk, instead I deepened our kiss. I had pulled my cock out of Resha, so I was hanging out and I imagined that even with Gracie’s fingers her pussy was cooling off. But Gracie was in the way and I was loath to disturb what she was doing to make Resha feel so pleasured.

Then my cock was enveloped within a warm, moist place. I am rather attached to it so I had to see what the troublemaker had gotten into.

It had gotten into Kwool’s smile. Kwool had half-crawled into the bed on the other side, and had decided something looked tasty. “I hope you don’t mind, I could not help myself, it looked too good to wait for an invitation. I can taste the juices from Resha’s climax on you, plus your pre-cum. A rare and yummy treat. If it is too crowded I can leave.”

She slurped my cock into her mouth again and gave me a hopeful look. I never intended to kick her out. She also applied a light touch with practiced fingers to Resha’s pussy.

Oral sex is rare on the mountain. There is no prohibition or taboo, the problem is the practical one of not having much excess water or the fuel to heat it, so hot water for washing is a special project above the timberline. With hot water so scarce a weekly shower for the entire family is typical. The Colony is the opposite. Our cousins the travelers brought the practice of oral sex and there is running water in every house so oral sex is well known.

It was a little cramped on the bed, and I was loath to impinging of Gracie and Resha getting to know each other better, so I asked Kwool to let me up.

“Damn, both of those girls are hot next to flat-chested me.” Kwool was plainly talking about their lovely large breasts and curvy figures. I took a good look at Kwool’s naked body. She saw me looking and posed so I got a all-around view. She was the by far the tallest of the three, with an unusually slim build for the mountains. I could see her ribs to the point where she was a little gaunt.

I assured her that I had broad tastes, in fact her tits were “huge compared to Li.” Resha giggled at that and nodded “yes” while she worked Gracie’s nipple. I promised I would show Kwool an inappropriate picture later. I led her over to a couch, sat down, and gestured that Kwool should sit across my body, so I could enjoy her. I started with kisses and playing with her delightful nipples. Once I figured her pussy was humid enough I shifted down, lashing and teasing the nipples with my tongue while my fingers carefully opened her valley.

Most females on the mountain had medium to large breasts and a heavy frame; that is the way they were bred. Kwool had a slender figure, while her hips were rounded but not much wider than a guy’s. She had a narrow waist and, now that I saw them in the open, her breasts were “A” or at best “B” cups. That was very atypical of the tribe, but it may have led to her flight training. It meant that she was descended from orphans who had been brought to the tribe since roughly 1940. I also noticed her shaved pubes. Females on the mountain, as a rule, do not shave, they have no razor blades. Plus, because the emphasis is on childbearing, lesbian behavior is more uncommon than anywhere else I know. The woman’s council does not favor it in making their marriage decisions.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.