Not Quite a White Knight Book 3 - Cover

Not Quite a White Knight Book 3

Copyright© 2021 by LolaPaul

Chapter 19: Resha Meets Reality

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19: Resha Meets Reality - The rings and the wheels go round and round, with lots of pleasure and and a little pain. Our Hero gives Li some tokens of his feelings for her, including a diamond and something more valuable. Li shows her great appreciation and enjoys giving her love to him the way her mother taught her. This starts the third book of the series "Not Quite a White Knight." It ties into Book 2 chapters 16, 17, and 18, the 24-hour date with Li. "To Seduce A Whore part 2" will evolve from this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Sharing   Incest   Cousins   Aunt   Light Bond   Group Sex   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

The Hacienda

Friday July 11, Afternoon

After that I made up a plate of food and took it to my room where Resha was finally waking up. I had to say that Resha looked especially attractive - ball-grabbing attractive - naked in my bed with her bedroom eyes, disheveled hair, and none of the waterproof makeup which she had to wear at work. Perhaps it reflected the time I spent in the colony and the tribe before I was 18, but I really found women more attractive without makeup. She blushed, but actually she looked so good in bed I just had to undress, climb into bed with her, then cover her warm flesh with delicious kisses. We cuddled for a time, my holding her close made her feel less anxious about being in a strange home an unimaginable distance from her child.

Eventually she was tempted by the plate of food so I fed it to her in bed. The fresh picked fruits and veggies I selected delighted her, and in that setting she was able to talk to me more naturally, instead of the slightly submissive tone she always took naturally in LA.

I talked to Resha about Cynthia, who she had seen briefly between the airport and the bedroom. She and Cynthia had made an intimate connection, including spending a full night sleeping together, the weekend at my house after the explosion. Now she wanted to know if I was okay about her “being friendly” with Cynthia here. I was fine with it, plus I wanted to introduce her to some others as well.

I also mentioned that, because she was so beautiful and exotic, the Patron might wish some time with her. She had seen him when she arrived but had not been introduced, from what she described he was walking with a “strangely enticing one-eyed woman.”

I explained that Marta was my mother’s sister who took over as my mother when I suckled at her breast as an infant. I mentioned it was a habit I still had, she had been my first lover and was intimate with both grandfathers and me whenever she had the chance. “She had the Patron last night, and is with her father right now. I have to wait my turn.”

Resha was not sure how to take my words, because I could not be serious. She slid around the subject. “Why didn’t she get married? I mean, if she is the Chief’s daughter, in a tribe where women rule, I would think she had lots of good options to find a man.”

I explained that Marta was a widow, in fact she got a man she loved, which was rare on the mountain because all marriages are arranged by the council without regard to the feelings involved, their main concern is genetic distance. She became a widow a few months after her marriage. “In the tribe women do have powers, but even the Chief’s daughter has to marry the man the council selects. Fortunately, the council found it reasonable to match Marta with her love of a lifetime.” She was heartbroken when he died in an accident, doubly crushed because he had not yet given her a child. She considered suicide, killing herself at the same spot so she could find him in the afterlife - that is their faith. Only the duty to her younger sister, my mother, kept her alive. “Her husband was Qwit’s brother, their faces look so much alike that Qwit is Marta’s favorite lover ... after me, of course.”

“But I thought Samantha was thinking of getting married to Qwit. Will that take him from Marta?”

“Marta, I and Qwit were intimate with Samantha, often together. Marta took Sam in one summer a decade ago. You know Samantha is very broad minded, that summer changed her mind in terms of sharing love. All three of them might move into my house sometime in the future.”

“Well, you do have plenty of room. You will probably have to put a schedule up, to show where you are sleeping each night.”

“Maybe a spinner would be more appropriate.”

She had a good laugh at that and agreed. “You could even have slots for multiples ... and maybe very friendly guests?” That last was a little hopeful.

That got me talking about what my life had been since I landed. Resha had been sleeping since she arrived at the house, I had met one of my brides and, perhaps, a threat on the Chief’s life. I also let Gracie see my face for the first time. Resha had heard Gracie’s name before, but I really did not want to get into that.

Next Resha wanted to backtrack to the idea of the Patron spending time with her. “Do you mean, like, conversation? Or naked-doing-stuff time?”

“You are very attractive so only the press of activities could keep him from wanting intimate time with you. You look so good he has already noticed you.”

“What if I don’t want to do that?”

“We are a long way from LA. The Patron is the ruler here, he does not get turned down when he makes an invitation. Now, if you are really opposed I could dissuade him, but I would have to talk to him before he expresses his interest to you. As a matter of form he is not turned down. Is that really what you want? Also, think about what his desire says about you. Recall the party in LA, what you talked about being my slut, and what I said about sharing with family. In fact I hinted at the Patron then.”

As a girl raised in LA these were ideas Resha never considered. She had to think about that, it laid some very basic feelings out in the open. In the end she decided that she did not want me to intercede. She had been a regular prostitute. She was here as a bachelor party whore. Being a slut for the Patron was a promotion. I was the only man she had sex with this year, and she knew I was not going to be exclusive with anybody on this trip. Before the trip she had talked to Nia who had been with the Patron, she praised him as a lover. Plus, she knew I was flexible when it came to my women and my family. So she was content, if my Grandfather asked she would consider it a compliment, project a positive attitude, seek to give him pleasure and show a generous heart as her faith commanded.

I said it would not be tonight, as the Patron had Belen scheduled. That brought a gasp because Belen was married and carried my child, but I indicated that was normal here.

She had to process that, she had said she was my slut, so she wondered why being with my grandfather was a issue for her.

Next I asked if she wanted another room. She said that even if I was not here all night or every night, if it was okay with me she wanted to be in my room no matter what I was doing. “I like being your baggage,” she said with a grin. Even if I brought company and she had to sleep on the floor. She thought for a moment. “In fact, I would rather sleep on the floor while you were with other people here, instead of being alone all night while you were off with somebody else.”

We had to laugh when I mentioned Mer and Pur also wanted to sleep on my floor. Of course, they were underage and would not be invited. Resha also mentioned the idea of a relief pitcher in baseball.

“For me, or the women I am with?” I teased.

But we both knew her answer. “Good relief pitchers can go short or long ... I am very flexible.”

After eating it was siesta time, and in the tropics that has an appeal. So we took our siesta together. Resha was so nice to sleep with, she backed her body up against me for a loving feeling.


After the siesta I said I would give Resha a tour. We started at the top of the hacienda, where we had a view of the village and the countryside. Then we made our way down to the living room and the lounge on the first floor. Ernie and Belen were talking to Cynthia and Gracie, so I introduced Resha. Cynthia grabbed Resha in a hug and gave her a hot kiss, adding that the pair had spent a night together in Cynthia’s bed the weekend after the explosion. “But we didn’t get much sleep.”

Resha blushed at such a demonstration because it was Cynthia’s parents. Such a thing was not likely to be said in her house.

Cynthia added a few words about her parents and Gracie. She said I “rescued” Gracie from something terrible, but gave no specifics beyond “horrible.”

Resha had not seen Gracie before, she was stunned at how beautiful Gracie was in every way. Gracie returned the favor, she said Resha was beautiful and exotic. Then Gracie praised Resha because she had gotten her figure back after her child. “I hope I am so blessed.”

Before Resha could ask what that meant I made it clear I wanted to spend quality time with each of my girls - it was what I desired.

Gracie wondered where Marta was, I explained she flew up the mountain to see her ill father, that things were touch and go for a time.

In my own mind I assumed that Marta and Gracie had me penciled in for most nights. Since they were in adjacent rooms, and had become closer during Gracie’s stay in Detroit, they were likely to have me shuttle between them on occasion. Since Cynthia hated sleeping alone, she had already opened the door to joining Resha when I was not in my room. Cynthia’s thoughtfulness in making that suggestion, welcoming what she had to see as a rival for my time, actually made my cold monster’s heart feel a little bit better. I told myself it benefitted me by keeping them both busy, and where I could find them if I desired either ... or both.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.