Not Quite a White Knight Book 3 - Cover

Not Quite a White Knight Book 3

Copyright© 2021 by LolaPaul

Chapter 17: Don’t Turn Around

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17: Don’t Turn Around - The rings and the wheels go round and round, with lots of pleasure and and a little pain. Our Hero gives Li some tokens of his feelings for her, including a diamond and something more valuable. Li shows her great appreciation and enjoys giving her love to him the way her mother taught her. This starts the third book of the series "Not Quite a White Knight." It ties into Book 2 chapters 16, 17, and 18, the 24-hour date with Li. "To Seduce A Whore part 2" will evolve from this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Sharing   Incest   Cousins   Aunt   Light Bond   Group Sex   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

The Hacienda

Friday July 11, Early Afternoon.

Gracie was sitting at the makeup table in her room, which was next to Marta’s usual bedroom.

I did not come through the main door but instead slipped in through the connecting doorway from Marta’s room. The opening between the two rooms was covered, on both sides, by heavy fabric that looked like a decorative wall hanging. As a young child I had often used these draped passages for all sorts of mischief. One of the nicest things about being home was that some things don’t change.

Marta had been with the Patron in his bedroom last night so Gracie was not aware of this entrance. It must have seemed like I had walked magically through the wall when I spoke.

“Hello Gracie.” She froze, but did not turn. Good girl.

“Batman! Is it really you? I want to jump up ... but...” She stayed seated, and did not turn her head. That was a test for her, and I knew it was hard but she passed it. “May I see your face?” Smart girl, she had the sense to ask. But I could not allow that just yet.

“Could we talk for just a moment?”

She immediately turned the makeup mirror face down so she could not see my reflection by accident. Clever and attractive.

I said, “I know about...”

At the same time she said, “I am carrying your...”

We spoke the word “I” at exactly the same moment. Kismet? Fate?

We both laughed because it seemed a signal, we were so long apart and yet we were in perfect synch. “It would seem we both have the same facts.”

She agreed. “It must have happened the first or second day, no later. I know my mother messed up. I don’t mean to be inconvenient.”

“What I need to know now is how you feel about those facts, and the others.” With a touch of my fingers I got her to stand up. Then I removed her chair and put my arms around her, embracing her from behind. She seemed the slightest bit afraid until it turned into a loving hug, then she melted back into me. My hands met her’s at her tummy where I rubbed her and she gave a happy, contented giggle. Well, that gave me one answer I was looking for.

It was a wonderful feeling to hold her and the baby like this, my arms suddenly ached for her. That was new to me. A new level of hate for Darnel also flared for a moment.

She was wearing a sun dress, a simple garment without sleeves, it allowed access to her neck, shoulder and some of her back. I did what I needed to do, distributing a gentle shower of little kisses aplenty to the exposed areas, with whispered soft prayers of praise to her ears, telling her she was the most beautiful mother for my child I could imagine. She closed her eyes and leaned back to let my love rain on her, to soak in. It was good for me to hear her giggle and laugh like an innocent. I seldom got such pleasure, and a monster like me deserved it far less.

She shivered and sighed with contented delight at the attention. We both whispered how we had missed the other. But I had to have a talk with her, because I could tell she really wanted to see my face and by meeting her like this I effectively said it could happen. I had to make some ugly disclosures first. So I kept my arms wrapped around her and held her tight. She felt it as my desire, my hunger for her. She also felt my caution. She did not try to face me, but was content to wait.

“You know Cynthia and Belen also carry my children, possible conceived a week or two later. I did not plan any of this, but I will not say that I am displeased. You must know that first or last, male or female, each child will stand in my eyes by their merits.”

“Yeah, I kind of expected that. I like both of them, we all get along. Belen is older, most guys wouldn’t know them both, but I can see the “mature sexy Mrs. Robinson” appeal, I hope I look that good at her age, after two gorgeous children. She is married...”

“He is a friend who suggested the swap and will take the credit in public for the results. All the pretty young things at his job whisper how manly he is and want him. They will live as they wish.”

“Most guys I know would not say such things. Cynthia ... Damn, she is very attractive. I ... I could be friends ... and lovers with her.” I heard it in her tone, she was afraid Cynthia would displace her with me. After all, I had known Cynthia all her life. But she did not know Cynthia’s faults. Plus, while Cynthia was attractive, she was not in Gracie’s class. I also heard her tone of voice say that she hoped to become Cynthia’s intimate friend, if I was okay with that.

“Yes, she is attractive. She is also smart. But that is a conversation for later. This is about you. Now that you have seen this place, now that you know I will be Patron to this place and its people, does it change your thoughts? Don’t answer yet, there is much to consider. Just listen to more ... much more. Marta may have told you there is another group of her people, the indians on the mountain. I was born ... in fact I was conceived from both groups, to lead both groups, and I will have a wife selected for me from each group. I have to make choices, critical choices affecting their lives, for my people. I will live here part of each year, but my home will remain in LA.”

That got a sharp intake of breath, so I hastened to explain. “I will not pick those two wives. According to the custom my Grandfathers will ... or have, as I met the one on the mountain earlier today, both of my grandfathers take great joy in surprising me, I think they consider it a game. The indian tribe is led by a female council, they picked my future wife for me. There is a chief who has authority for external matters. The Chief, my Grandfather on the mountain, is very ill and likely to die before I marry. Then I will be Chief. The girl they selected is underage so she will have to wait for marriage, I don’t play adult games with children, but the choice is already made. Like royal marriages of old. Do you understand, these wives will be somewhat ceremonial? Ceremonial, but very real at night. On the nights they are fertile I am obligated to them. They are to give me children that carry the blood of their people. That is their purpose, to carry the blood and the position into the future. In Europe, royalty led nations, often without having a blood tie to the people governed. Heck, the royal family of England imported a German to make babies with Queen Victoria, if they were ordinary folks the present generation of royals would call themselves German. My peoples will not have that, they want their blood royalty at court.”

“Yes, Marta explained, but that part was not clear. You sum it up so much better, easing my concerns...” I heard her frown, “or not.”

“This morning I told the Patron that I will have two other special women, of my own choice in addition to those arranged wives, in my house. In my bed on a regular basis.”

“That sounds like a crowded bedroom.”

“I can afford a big bedroom with several beds,” I replied to the quip. “To bad their will only be one dresser and closet to share ... I imagine they will alternate doing without clothes.”

She snorted a laugh at that, and I liked that she got my humor.

Then she gave me some back. “I guess if they all stay naked it won’t be a problem.”

I chuckled before I went on.

“One woman I have already picked, she is my loyal spy and a whore ... like Mata Hari, the two roles work together. I do not love her but the lust ... our shared lust is unique and powerful ... it goes both ways. Plus she is loyal, ‘kill for me’ loyal. I depend on her, and my wife will depend on her. As a prospect for her life partner I am beyond her dreams so she serves me completely, anything I ask. She knows she will never be my wife. This 80 pound skinny Oriental is my concubine. She already wears my diamond ring ... a labial ring, at her choice.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.