Not Quite a White Knight Book 3 - Cover

Not Quite a White Knight Book 3

Copyright© 2021 by LolaPaul

Chapter 13: Crossing Lines

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: Crossing Lines - The rings and the wheels go round and round, with lots of pleasure and and a little pain. Our Hero gives Li some tokens of his feelings for her, including a diamond and something more valuable. Li shows her great appreciation and enjoys giving her love to him the way her mother taught her. This starts the third book of the series "Not Quite a White Knight." It ties into Book 2 chapters 16, 17, and 18, the 24-hour date with Li. "To Seduce A Whore part 2" will evolve from this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Sharing   Incest   Cousins   Aunt   Light Bond   Group Sex   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

I knew I was winning, Resha had crossed the emotional Rubicon. She loved me and would spy for me when I asked, even stealing files and the like. I held her child to provide that last bit of loyalty in an extreme case, like the meddling of law enforcement snoopy noses, and I held the child without the extreme inconvenience of actually having to care for the child in any way. My problem was that she was so much fun that I was starting to notice unusual feelings about her in my own cold dead heart. I told myself that it was not love but that those feelings came from my own greed, because a unique woman like Resha would be so hard to replace and I am a monster who wanted her as a spy and a slut and a loyal, unquestioning, extremely flexible place for my cock. I am usually pretty honest with myself, but in this case I had some doubts.

Some of those doubts came from my thoughts of her giving me a replacement for her sexy fun body in about 20 years.

The monster in me did not question such things. “Just take the win, enjoy the spoils and be happy before the prize spoils.” It was a good thought before I went to sleep. So what part of me was raising doubts?

What didn’t I have from her? Well, she was not going to kill for me. She was not sure about my capability to defend her against my enemies. Plus, she was likely to be a bit shaky about my role in the drug and gang business. Maybe a lot shaky. Finally, she could never know how I killed people, like those two sicarios.


Surprisingly, we woke up together a few hours later. I had been working extra hours on really boring stuff so I slept longer than usual. Resha got less sleep than usual, but she was having good dreams and was looking to get somewhere with the part of me that had returned to stiffness. She was still clinging to my chest.

“Good morning sexy. What do you feel like today?” I asked.

“What I feel like is some more of what you have down there. But first, could we maybe have a shower? Plus maybe something to eat?”

“That sounds like a plan.”

Compared to our last shower this one was pretty non-sexual, we only molested each other with fingers, not tongues. What we wanted to eat was not in the shower.

Outside each room Zar had left breakfast carts with fresh croissants, jams, fruit, cereal plus a thermos of hot coffee. Airline-size bottles of booze were included, she knew everybody’s poison. I got special treatment, when she heard my shower Zar heated some bacon for us, there was enough that I might even get some for myself before Resha ate it all.

After we ate we could not bring ourselves to leave or even dress, so we crawled back into bed. She wanted to spoon and snooze, which worked for me because it allowed me to wrap myself around Resha’s wonderful dark-skinned erotic body. We enjoyed some quite time with each other, not many people can be alone together without talking unless they are really comfortable with the other person. I took her contentment as a good sign.

Naked in bed pressing together like that, some parts of the body were more interested in communication than others. She got wet and we could both smell it when it she reached down and parted her nether lips in invitation. She had washed off the crusty residue in the shower, but slippery creme inside was still inviting. Moments later I was much harder and we could both feel it. My stiffness and her wetness worked themselves together. We adjusted slightly. We were positioned so it took very little to put the parts even closer together and then rested while the other parts of our body got more interested.

She didn’t want to move right away, she just like us being “plugged in” as her body was held by me. I wrapped my arms around her. Amazingly she did not even need to talk, so I was 100% with her. We did not fall asleep, we just enjoyed some quiet time. Communicating without conversation, it worked very well, and gave me another special reason to like Resha. I stayed hard, inside her body, not 100% hard, more like 80%.

Resha’s body was still, but her mind was someplace else, in what she imagined South America might be like. She pictured the ocean, not the river. The way her pussy was juicing, she expected a very sexy experience. I learned later that she was thinking of the strip shows, and what it would be like if she was stripping before strangers, and then if her body was used by some of the crowd after, or while, she was on stage.

After a time she drew my hand to cup her breast, then whispered, “I can’t help myself ... I need ... please, stay still, let me do...” Then she used her own hands to gently masturbate as she imagined.

I can’t say I did exactly as she asked. For starters, my cock stiffened. I needed to move a bit. But otherwise I tried not to distract her. She had one hand in her pussy, where her finger was working on her clit. She moved slowly, but she seemed to be a little rough on her nubbin. Well, it was her nubbin, she knew what felt best. She also got this slow motion squeezing-rubbing thing going with her pussy on my cock. The actual motion was slow and gentle, with little movement. If I had to put words to it I would say her pussy was slow dancing with my cock.

My hand was full cupping one of her breasts, weighing it, palpitating it, checking the nipple and keeping contact. Her other nipple was getting a harder workout from Resha’s hand. She was squeezing and pinching and playing, all pretty hard, some of it with her nails.

I knew that most of what was going on was in her head, she never did tell me what fired her need. But given the way she was pleasuring herself she was fast and effective. My cock felt two silent tremors take her in less than ten minutes. As she was building up for the second one she did manage one unusual move, she drew a pillow close to her tummy, pulling it tight to her. She had a plan.

As she was building she asked, in a voice that was tight with lust and need and some internal drive, “Do you think we could stay inside while we roll over a bit, so you are on top?” She would have the pillow beneath her, it was not exactly a loving position, or one where she could watch. I knew she had something in mind, as soon as she spoke I knew the ‘something’ was lust while serving strangers. She was thinking of South America, the bachelor party and sexual contact with a man she could not see. I did as she asked, we rocked once, then I rolled the other way while she wiggled and did what she had to do to keep us together.

When I was on top on her, and she was on her belly under me, and things had settled, I asked, “What is going though that pretty little head of yours?” As I asked she made one more adjustment, spreading her thighs and shifting her hips to get me deeper. She was getting wetter inside, but now the only physical stimulation was my cock working in her pussy from the rear. “Are you thinking of somebody else screwing your hot little body?”

“No ... well, actually, yes. I want to be your slut, but to me that means you will give me to other men. Men do that with sluts.”

“Uh, don’t forget, I am a very generous guy so I also give you to other women.”

There was a bit of a giggle and her breath quickened. “Oh fuck, that is right you might ... You probably will ... Maybe you will watch ... Oh! How could you not? I was imagining that ... being a slut while you watch ... maybe while you are inside another woman ... Ohhh ... I imagine ... Irene crawling toward me ... she smiles with hunger ... stronger, more taking ... not manly, exactly ... but unrestrained, like a she-tiger...”

Did you know that tigers are protected in India? People? They have a lot of people, so they are not really considered endangered.

I felt her inside again, she was imagining more, something powerful, and what it was doing to her felt very good about it around my cock.

“What else is it baby?” I asked as I shifted my movement a little, so she got more out of it. “There is more going on inside. Is it who I am with?”

“No ... that doesn’t matter. It is me ... I’m doing it for you ... but...”

“But what darling? I can feel you, you are wonderful at pleasing my cock. Tell me so I know how to do it in the future.”

“There ... this is hard to say ... there is a line of men I don’t know. You have invited them all to fuck me as you watch. I see you and I imagine each is also you ... but I know that is not true ... But that is not the biggest thing...”

She was working up to something in her mind, something powerful that scared her. I thought about it for a moment and the answer was clear. But she had to say it, saying would get her off harder than anything so far.

I whispered in her ear, quiet but with a lot of breath, giving her some quick goosebumps. “Go ahead Resha my slut, say it. The men, me watching while I am in another woman, these are small details. What is churning your imagination so much?”

She knew what I was doing, the image was powerful, like a hand touching her perfectly in all her spots at once. But she had a waking erotic dream and now she was trapped in it, the pleasure and power of it.

“They look like you because they are your family ... I am imagining ... I ... as they do me ... I’m fat ... pregnant with your daughter ... ARGHHHH!”

The explosion of her body muscles, her legs and butt and back, was so powerful she almost pushed me off of her. At the same time, inside I felt her pussy hold me tight. It was wonderful to feel her body do all this just thinking. When we got to South America I would really enjoy giving her as a slut. It didn’t matter who I gave her to, they were all relatives. The real kick for her would be serving me like that, like I owned her soul.

I didn’t, but I was close enough for now.

I recalled the line in “Story Of O” where the handsome charming man who loves her gives O to another, with the most shallow of reasons. He shares with her the thought that he could only give what he really possessed; it was the least thing he could give. It was what she thought she wanted. Resha might not have seen that movie, but somehow she had made the idea a part of her basic feelings. The book was written by a woman.

Maybe, deep down, there was some of that in all females.

After her wrenching climax I stayed where I was, resting on her body. She took a short trip to dreamland. Asleep, passed-out, drained or exhausted, it really did not matter, she was still under me but for a moment she was not paying attention. Since I was not done with her I did not need to finish, I saved myself for next time, when we could both enjoy it.

I will not say she was comfortable as a mattress, but still I enjoyed resting on her body as I planned the next few lines I would say to bind her even tighter to me.


It was between 5 and 30 minutes later when Resha returned to awareness, she did so with almost no movement or other external sign, even her breathing hardly changed. It was quite a gift for a whore - or a mother who nursed her child at her breast longer than most. The only reason I knew it was because my weight was on top of her, and she really had to make a tiny adjustment.

“Hello again. Did you have a nice nap?” I asked.

“Yes, thank you. That before was very nice ... perfect for me, what I needed. Did you...? Oh no, you didn’t. Why? Did I say the wrong thing? I’m so sorry, tell me what it was and I will never again ... If you want to finish ... maybe my ass?”

“Calm down, you said nothing wrong. I just wasn’t done when you ... well, you were delightful, I assure you. But I wanted more that we could both share and you ... were not sharing. Then you were asleep. I wanted to share, and you could not enjoy it, so I decided to finish later, when you can enjoy it. Or not, it is up to you.”

She saw it was still a little dark outside so she had plenty of time. I felt her body relax under me. As long as I was not a burden I liked being where I was.

“That would be nice. I talked ... I said something about a baby, didn’t I.” It was a statement, not a question, and it was a subject she felt bad about. With her previous boyfriends the word “baby” was worse than “STD” because they ran from her at the mere thought. So she expected me to do the same.

I read her mind. “As it happens you said ‘daughter’. But not to worry, I am not like that. I will do my part whatever happens. Whatever you decide. Let me explain.”

First I told her that in this enlightened state there was a law that did not allow a doctor to disclose any medical information about a woman without her permission. She knew that, for her job, she had to make regular trips to the doctor, and they told her bosses everything they found. “This is because your bosses ... or enough of them, are motherless bastards, spawned by reptiles and low disgusting things that crawl in the mud and slime. They believe the law does not apply to them. They seek doctors of similar parentage to examine you. So to keep your job you must not get pregnant, for that would scare those you service for a paycheck. I would like you to keep your job for a time, to be honest I want you to spy on the other lawyers for me.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.