Not Quite a White Knight Book 3 - Cover

Not Quite a White Knight Book 3

Copyright© 2021 by LolaPaul

Chapter 12: Resha Wakes and Takes

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: Resha Wakes and Takes - The rings and the wheels go round and round, with lots of pleasure and and a little pain. Our Hero gives Li some tokens of his feelings for her, including a diamond and something more valuable. Li shows her great appreciation and enjoys giving her love to him the way her mother taught her. This starts the third book of the series "Not Quite a White Knight." It ties into Book 2 chapters 16, 17, and 18, the 24-hour date with Li. "To Seduce A Whore part 2" will evolve from this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Sharing   Incest   Cousins   Aunt   Light Bond   Group Sex   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Sunday July 10, After Midnight

I fully intended to wake up in about 3 hours. With that recovery time I could enjoy taking my pleasure from Resha’s body again. But I guess she noted how little I slept last weekend and formed her own plans based on my self-admission that I was her slut for the night. Perhaps I should have known that any woman with a young child could adjust her own schedule. She woke up while I was still in a deep sleep. She was very careful not to wake me as she got me onto my back, and used her sweet tongue to coax my erection up. It was also a testament to my trust in her and my location (second floor, a house full of soldiers, in 49 territory) that her actions did not wake me.

Once I was in a friendly state where she could use me as she willed, she did, with a unique technique. Clearly Resha liked to suck cock, and she was very good at it. But she also liked the feeling of a my cock sliding in and out of her pussy. So she alternated, enjoying both. She would suck me for a bit, the slowly impale her juicy puss on me pleasantly for a time, just sitting with me deep inside where she enjoyed our togetherness. Then she return to sucking. Bonus, it seemed that she had also acquired a taste for our combined juices, and she was happy to indulge herself with the fresh blend.

I started to wake up when she first turned me over, but before I reached a fully awake state I told myself to relax, to let her play as she wished. I woke again when she mounted me, but honestly it felt good enough in my dreamy state - along with what I was dreaming, that I let it go, pretending it was a very good special effects for a dream I enjoyed. So again her pussy slid down my cock, taking me inside, without me waking up fully. Once I was in the squeezing felt like a dream I didn’t want to wake up from. Then came the special pleasure of going from her tight pussy to her warm loving mouth and then back again.

About the fourth or fifth time she mounted me I managed to pop an eye open. She saw it, smiled a you-said-I-could smile but did not let it break the routine of her movement.

Then she whispered, I discovered a voice Mother Nature designed especially for mothers talking to children. “Go back to sleep, you are having a very nice dream. You are a busy man, do not concern yourself with ... a dream spirit ... pleasuring herself sharing your naughty dream. We will both enjoy the good dream ending when...”

This voice was amazingly effective, I closed my eye and started into sleep again. I was tired, and she was talking to me the same way any mother talks to their child when they want to put them back to sleep. I guess that language is universal and I was still programmed for it.

Resha could not resist, with her little victory she expanded her routine by adding kisses and nibbled on my chest when she was on top, and little kisses with tiny licks to my balls when she switched to oral. I was awake enough to hear her gurgles of enjoyment at the license she was taking with my slut body.

I could not bring myself to complain, the dream was too good.

At one point, using her fingers in concert with my cock, I felt her give herself release. She was careful, building it slowly and trying to keep me from noticing. I almost missed it as her body shivered at the heights, moving while squeezing my cock inside of her, trying to disguise her climax. When it passed she did not break her routine, she kept going so I did not wake up enough to open my eyes.

I did wonder about magic spells. I am not that type of guy, but in my sleep she had me thinking.

Some time later I woke up again when I was on the edge of my own climax. It was entirely Resha’s doing, she was getting very excited. It is possible that the lightly frenetic movements she was making were what brought me up again. Or maybe she wanted some kisses.

She knew just where I was in my countdown, and she worked with that.

Damn, she felt really good. Her pussy was tight but very juicy and it felt great around my cock, which was all the way inside her. For my climax she had stopped moving and was holding her me deep while she played with both of us at the same time; she was fingering her clit and working to squeeze her pussy muscles around my cock. She told me later that my breathing was the give-away for how she was doing with the internal massage. She just prayed I would keep my eyes closed until she was done.

Her position did strike me as unusual in some way, although at the time I could not think of how.

She was well on her way to her endgame when my eye popped open again. This time she took no note of it, she was driving towards her goal. So was I. Things happened pretty fast after that.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.