Not Quite a White Knight Book 3 - Cover

Not Quite a White Knight Book 3

Copyright© 2021 by LolaPaul

Chapter 11: Round Two - Growing Resha’s Love

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: Round Two - Growing Resha’s Love - The rings and the wheels go round and round, with lots of pleasure and and a little pain. Our Hero gives Li some tokens of his feelings for her, including a diamond and something more valuable. Li shows her great appreciation and enjoys giving her love to him the way her mother taught her. This starts the third book of the series "Not Quite a White Knight." It ties into Book 2 chapters 16, 17, and 18, the 24-hour date with Li. "To Seduce A Whore part 2" will evolve from this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Sharing   Incest   Cousins   Aunt   Light Bond   Group Sex   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

When Resha and I went back to the bedroom she was in a very aroused mood, rubbing her tits against me, putting her hands on my butt, and dragging my fingers down to her crotch. She was very excited with the knowledge that men were fucking women they had just met in all the other bedrooms of the house. It was once her profession, but was never this joyful. While she considered it ‘slut’ behavior, after our earlier talk, plus seeing and hearing how the girls were eager to match-up, she saw it in a better light. Of course, it also made her feel good to have me pick her over all the talented and attractive performers, who would have thrown themselves at me for a night if I was unattached.

She was very eager to get some more good feelings for herself from me.

This time we were more deliberate undressing each other, getting everything off. I made sure she got plenty of extra handling and kissing in the process, letting all the touches excite her, telling her without words how she was important and attractive. Kissing down her spine and lower as I peeled her dress down, that type of thing. It was a level of romantic behavior she had never known. Once we were naked she spent some time in front of a full-length mirror, I stood behind her with my hands around her, caressing her body. She stood on these cardio-exercise steps to get her to a better height. I handled her breasts and pussy like they were my prized personal possessions, comforting her with whispers of how very beautiful her young mother’s body was to me. “Youth and motherhood combined are both so powerfully attractive, the best of both images that a female can offer are melded together so perfectly in your face and body. Any man who does not want you is a fool.”

“But, my child was from another man. I am used goods, not new for you.”

“That boy was a blind fool, we will profit from his errors. You must know you are even more praiseworthy because of how you worked and remade yourself to benefit your child. I see these shining gifts of your character. How could I not want you even more for your virtues and character?”

“When I see you looking at me, I see how you desire and admire me, not just by booty. That is new to me.”

Then I asked her to touch herself, to build her excitement while I watched. We could play together. “That is what my slut would do,” I said, recalling her words from earlier in the evening. “Show me.”

In the past she would have hesitated and put of a show of shyness, but tonight her own words were catnip for her. She did just what I asked as she spread her pussy lips so wide, displaying the unique purple-dark cherry-colored flesh of her valley.

“Such beautiful flesh...,” I whispered. “You should never be ashamed of your treasure.”

As she swooned her fingers spread her labials open and played. My hands joined hers, moving where she did, joining in the pleasure play. I whispered praises in her ear as she opened up and displayed her sex. For both of us the sight of four hands arousing her excitement was hypnotic. Her eyes started to lose focus with the pleasure that washed over her.

However, that led to an issue; we were both very warm from the party as well as the scotch she had been drinking. While the central AC was on, it was not really up to cooling every room in the house in the middle of summer. This room was upstairs, in a corner with two outside walls, so it was warmer. We were both feeling a little too warm to share body heat.

I considered moving to another room, but I rejected the idea.

“Maybe we should cool off in the shower?” I asked.

“I was trying to think of a way to ask you about that,” she said shyly. “At least we won’t need covers on the bed later.”

In the shower we did both visited the usual dirty places with cleansing fingers. After washing each other’s bodies she eagerly held open her slit so my fingers, in concert with the shower massager, could make her feel real good and get her feeling clean. My little mouth-whore knew how I liked to eat her pussy and she was looking forward to my feasting on her for mutual pleasure.

Then it was her turn using the shower hose spray, playfully cleaning my equipment where her lips would nibble and play.

She washed my cock and balls with more use of her hands than I might have expected. Then both the spray and her fingers moved a bit farther in back, with much more energy. She actually had a fingertip inside me, wiggling around when I asked her, “What do you think you are doing?”

When she looked up her expression was a little like a child with a hand caught in the cookie jar, one who regretted being caught, but not ashamed of the crime. She knew what she wanted and was not really embarrassed about her hunger or the implicit lack of decorum. She also seemed determined to stay the course, doing something unusual on her own initiative. “I thought this might be a good time to go there again pleasing you. I suck cock for a living, so to be slutty for you I have to go farther ... I never thought of wanting to go farther back with any other guy. But you ... it is a fun slutty thing to do, and I want to be your fun slut. I want to do it ... It is hard to say out loud, but you know what I want. Could you please just let me do that?” She wiggled her tongue in a bold, almost defiant manner while her finger worked at opening me a little in back.

Well, if she was going to play it that way, she could not object to the next thing I said, she knew my nature. “You have to let me return the favor. You know the way I am.”

“I do know ... but I was hoping you might cut me some slack this time. You are an important man, and I want to do something more slutty than usual to please you. After tonight’s show ... the normal stuff is not enough ... not if I want to be real slutty. I have my standards, I want to go farther. To be honest, I liked doing it last time, I liked it a lot. It felt so ... personal? Intimate?”

“Taboo?”

“Yes, that too, taboo. Something a slut would do only for her special man.”

“What makes you think I don’t have the same desires?”

She made a face because I had her there, then held her hands up to her face, a faux hiding of shame as she smiled. She tried another approach. “Maybe I’m too embarrassed to have you do that to me?” But as soon as she spoke she knew what I was going to say. “I know, you don’t get embarrassed, but I ... Please?”

“Maybe I want to do it even more. You have to know you are more than beautiful. You have wonderful bottoms.”

“Please ... let me? If you want next time ... but this time I want to be a slut pleasing you ... Not a partner. Like the others ... my sister sluts in the other rooms who are serving the nice men as best they can. It will make me free ... free of inhibitions and certain memories. Plus, I have the best guy so I should do the slittiest things to him ... with him ... for his pleasure.”

“Okay, have it your way ... for now. But next time I want you there ... no ‘buts’ about it. You really have beautiful buns and I get urges looking at them. Obscene, taboo urges.” I wiggled my tongue at her so she giggled. “Okay?

“Okay...” As she said it she was not exactly happy about the possible trade-off for the future, but for now she was getting what she wanted. She took the victory, pushing her finger a little farther and moved around. I relaxed while adjusting my position, bending forward and spreading my legs so she had more freedom to play around inside my ass. She was clearly pleased exercising her freedom and getting her way.

With her finger up my ass, and knowing her tongue would follow, we both knew I had very little to complain about. I did recall one regret about Church ... he died too quickly.

Church had made her lick his ass at the office, Resha believed he would have her fired if she didn’t do it to him. Sometimes she had to do it as another girl sucked him, humiliating Resha before her peers. The heartless bastard essentially held her child’s life as hostage to force her. That pissed me off two ways, first it messed her up, and second I had to be sorry that Church had died far too quick and easy, he did not have time to feel anything as the blast ripped him apart. If I had not been so rushed making the deal with the less experienced pair of the child sicarios, maybe I could have figured out a way to stretch his pain out over time, so he got to know it better and feel some real despair as his body was torn and his bones shattered.

Part of the deep reason Resha wanted to eat my ass was because she still did not feel worthy of me, it allowed her to debase herself which made her feel “in her place” plus she knew I sincerely enjoyed the sensation of the feeling. That is pretty messed up, for both of us, but more for her because she is innocent. If I was honest and objective, it did not do that much for me, but the rarity of women who will do it, and the fact that she did it so eagerly made me willing to accept it from her.

I admit, feeling her fingers in my tight hole as she cleaned me, knowing what was coming, felt very good. In fact I could not keep my mind focused on how I would have liked to torture Church, Resha’s finger was too distracting.

In time her finger was replaced with the tip of her tongue, wiggling as it ventured around the edge of the opening, and then started to worm inside. The dark kiss, it was such a taboo. This was just a warm up, we were both anxious for more involved entertainment in bed.

After the shower we were cooled of, our wet flesh felt good in the heat so we skipped the towels. In bed we just naturally wrapped arms around each other and kissed deeply for a time, making out in a very relaxed manner like we were lovers. It was the complete opposite of the frantic attack from earlier. Actually, extended deep kissing was another thing her various worthless boyfriends never gave Resha, they wanted to score points for contact with other parts of her anatomy, even if it brought her no pleasure. She really liked the attention I was giving to her as a person, especially the kissing. She started to feel like my girlfriend, which meant she was starting to feel worthwhile, like I valued her. We were really in a mood for what would be a long night of sexual fun bringing us closer together.

As we made out our hands explored. Her small hand felt so good lightly wrapped around my cock. Outside of occasionally checking on my pre-cum flow she mostly avoided the head, she just held onto the shaft in one spot with a grip that was not too tight and not too loose. She was connecting emotionally, the grip reassured her. It was comforting reinforcement for her to think that for tonight, this cock was belonged in her body. I could feel her need and desire, plus her confidence that we would get to mutual happiness in due time. Maybe some of it was pride too, I had passed on some women she considered very attractive. Her past experience was for sex in a rush with men who would then turn on her. It was better now at work, except she was still on-the-clock and anybody could turn into filth like the late Mr. Church.

If they did, they would answer to me. But I could not really tell her that, she might catch a glimpse of the monster.

I was the only one with a cock who tried to please her and that filled her with wonder. I stayed with that.

I had her breasts and bottoms to play with, again I whispered how good her curvy parts felt in my hands. I also checked her crotch, which eventually became very wet. She got a little embarrassed by the amount of pussy juice she was putting out, she thought that I might think it was something other than excitement. I said I knew better and brought my fingers to our lips for a reassuring taste. She was delicious, and by talking about what a “juicy sexy body” she had I got her grinning. She knew I had Abril and Cynthia and many others available, and she appreciated being counted among that company, even if she had a hard time accepting it as gospel.

The taste of her pussy from my fingers was what moved me to the next step, I insisted I had to get my tongue into her “yummy pussy” just because it was too good to pass up. I moved down her body, like I was going to get between her legs, but she insisted on mutual pleasure instead. I could accommodate that, although I did mention that she had a powerful mouth and we did not want to spoil things too soon. Also, our heights are a mismatch.

She had to wonder aloud if she was the only one being pleasured like this in the house. I doubted it, I said all the guys liked to make their women happy, so they would probably start like this. Then I stopped her talking as we both used our mouths to communicate with good sexual feelings instead of words. I started slow, holding her lightly so she could also use her mouth on me. It was not too intense at first, more like the kissing we did earlier. We were building trust and comfort as we pleasured each other. I knew that like rain and sun grew plants, trust and comfort helped her love for me grow. It was love that would make her my spy.

But after a few minutes I must say that the pleasures of eating her wonderful pussy, plus something in my own nature of greed and sexual desire drew me in for more. I wanted to wring another surprise climax from her before we got to the other things. I became more aggressive and insistent in attacking her with my lips and tongue, and tightened my grip of her body. My arms wrapped around her thighs and my hands rested on her bottom, where they fit so well. I did not leave her much range of motion to work her skills on me. Her complex long inner folds, her bold shameless pleasure stalk in front, and the abundant juices all made me a little crazy. I let myself enjoy her until it was all she could do to hold on.

I feasted on her complex, convoluted, abundant labials for perhaps twenty minutes like that. She was not immune to the pleasure, when I tightened up she struggled a little at trying to reciprocate on my cock. She backed off when she realized that if she took what she was doing to a logical end her own opportunities for pleasure would be shortened. Plus her own arousal started to build to the point where she lost some interest in trying to give pleasure, she mainly just hung on and enjoyed the ride. I was working at building a big climax for her to enjoy. Her pleasure built in stages, like pressure building. She gasped as each stage built. Finally I pushed her pleasure button directly releasing the pent-up feelings so they washed over her. As she released she gave a great sob. Her body spasmed so hard I had to exert some more strength to keep her where I could stay with her and ride it out. I slowed down my dervish tongue a bit, but I stayed at what I was doing because I simply wanted to keep working my tongue in her tasty complex pussy. I felt as the pleasure wave receded, then started to build again. She made some noises, probably complaining about something that was too nice, that she wasn’t worthy, but they did not sound like serious complaints so I just kept on what I was doing. She started along the path to getting off again and the sounds became more like moans, so I assumed all was well and kept at it.

The truth is I really was having a good time doing what I was doing for myself, and what I was doing to her as extreme pleasure wracked her body. I simply did not want to stop.

In the twenty minutes I built her up and got her off three times like that. When she could she complained, but you know, it really did not sound sincere. These were big, mind-blanking climaxes. She had enjoyed very little oral sex that was long and pleasurable in her life, meanwhile I was in a good place to give her the new, never-forget-it experience, while reinforcing her commitment me in the process. Win-win. It fit my greedy needs; I was using her own organic pleasure chemicals to rewire her brain with myself locked in as her top priority. Is that a bad thing?

When I finally let up she was very exhausted and a little cross because I kept her going when she objected, but she was also very blissed out after being pleasured for so long by me. Blissed out yelling at me was too amusing for word. Showing both feelings at the same time messed her up. It was entertaining. She resolved the matter with the simple declaration that now she was going to do what she wanted, and I better let her do it without complaint. She was determined to put her tongue and my butt together with vigor, that seemed to be the only thing that would make us better after I took advantage of pleasuring her pussy.

“Of course darling,” I said. Then I gave her a deep kiss that she was smart enough to melt into. Together we savored her taste until it was gone.

“How do you want to do this?” I asked some time later, when I finally broke the kiss.

“Do what?” She almost forgot what she wanted. “Oh ... nasty man.” The question gave her control and made her feel a lot better. Unfortunately, she had not worked out an answer.

Resha knew what she wanted to do, but she was unsure about exactly how she wanted to do it. Where I might have Resha lie on her belly with a pillow underneath, if we reverse the situation it does not work because relative size and strength worked against us. The last time she ate my ass I was standing, leaning forward while she was on her knees behind me. It was nice enough, but that had not been the best for either of us, because it was tiresome for her to “get to” the spot she wanted and give either of us the full benefit.

We discussed some options when I noticed one of the chairs in the room. It was one of these indoor/outdoor chairs, intended to be comfortable while sitting reading in the sun plus easy to clean, padded and upholstered in vinyl, with a back that was fixed reclining at an angle, and fitted with wooden arm rests. The thing was, the seat of the chair was relatively low and the angle was adjustable.

My suggestion was that I stand behind and next to the chair, with my right foot on the floor and my left foot, over the back of the chair, resting on the seat. Then I could lean forward, using the chair as a solid base of support. It was a variant of the “Captain” pose used to advertise a brand of rum. It gave me a secure, comfortable position, did not constrain my package in any way, and opened me up for her wicked tongue to get well into it’s naughty business. Resha saw right away how she could sit on the cardio steps behind the chair, at an angle. That way, looking up at my full moon, her tongue would have full access to my pucker on the dark side.

She did not constrain her enthusiasm getting into position.

I knew Resha was driven to this act in part by her “karma” needs. Plus, for some reason, she actually liked doing me this way, it had become a special thing - a bond of sorts - between us. To be honest, I really liked eating her yummy round bottoms and rimming my tongue around her pucker as well, maybe more than she liked it. In any event I let her do it and enjoyed her service. It was not too hard to enjoy. I wondered if it would ever get old for me.

I had my doubts.

After I got into place she settled into the position, getting her tongue rimming around me, adjusting the height and position of the stairs. Rimming feels great for me, but for Resha that was just the beginning, her “unworthy” said she had to go farther. When she said “relax” I pushed out a little, opening up. Just that fast, like a viper striking, I felt the questing tip of her tongue enter the ring of my gatekeeper muscle to wiggle around enthusiastically. From my end it felt delightful. From her end I knew it was how she garnered grace, plus doing it for me was a pleasure.

Between the better position and her natural skill improving, my side of the deal had gotten a lot better. I certainly enjoyed it as I felt her tongue push further into me to pleasure my very sensitive nerves, circling around the inside of the entrance repeatedly. From her special throaty giggle I could tell she loved the opportunity to make me moan, I was not even aware that I was doing it, but she did and she loved it.

Well, she gave me lots of good reason to moan. I noticed I was even getting kind of loud at it. Yow!

For her it was better than before, but there were still some negatives. The cardio-steps let her adjust her height and sitting position to get closer easier. But it was not perfect for her neck, not matter how she adjusted herself it was somewhat a strain. Her arms were wrapped tight to my thigh, holding her in position. The grip was a wonderful way of communicating her needy desire to give me this unusual pleasure. On the emotional side, I could tell she was turned on, I was letting her do something to me that she wanted to do. Well, maybe there was more karma for her if the position had a few problems.

As her tongue worked hard, I knew it was close to sexual, and could be a turn-on, but no matter what it was not going to take me any farther along in terms of my arousal, it only went so far before my body just did not work that way any farther. I could let her at it as long as she wanted without any danger of me getting off. Except we both wanted this to end with me filling her pussy while she could still enjoy my warm cum in her body as she slept.

I could tell when she lost a little energy. Her muscles grew tired from the unusual position. It was no big deal but I asked about the next step. I was inspired by something we did earlier. “Have you ever seen yourself getting fucked?” I asked.

“Are you talking about a blindfold or something? I like to see you smile when ... well, I always like to see you.”

“That is nice, but also I like to see your eyes when I take us over, but that is not what I meant. I mean, have you ever watched your entire body as somebody was taking ... having their pleasure with your sexy self?”

She had to think about that. “No ... how could I? Is it possible?”

“I think so. Want to try? I was thinking of using that mirror, with you standing like you were before, only using the steps to get the heights right.”

She stopped moving and pulled away from me, settling down to think for a second. “Fuck me, that sounds HOT. Do you want to try after I am done here?”

“I want to do it now. I think you are done, because I think this idea is hot too to wait. Am I right?”

She was so purely eager to try it that she forgot to argue with me.

“Okay,” she said as got out from under me. Before I got myself untangled from the chair she had the steps in front of the full-length mirror, where she was standing posed, facing the mirror, bent forward with her arms braced against the wall, her hips cocked deliciously. She had spread her labials - damn they looked good - so she was ready, waiting for me to enter her body from behind, making us one. “I am wet enough ... plus what we did before ... I am so ready, you can stick it right in.”

“No no, you missed a step. Come back over here.” She did not know what that was about, but she did as I asked.

I got her between me and the back of the chair, facing me. Then I picked her up bodily, resting her bottom on the back of the chair, and closed in for a long hot kiss. I knew that, for this one especially, my acceptance of her kiss was seen as the highest form of praise.

As always she was hesitant to accept my lips with hers, she always considered her mouth as something that was dirty, and less desirable than her pussy, because of how she used it to make her living. Plus, after going at my ass as she just did she especially unsure of herself. So the trust part was not quite solid yet. But that was the whole point, I forced the trust. I forced things, making her accept that I trusted her. Then she only hesitated a moment, because she had to, before she gave herself to the deep open-mouth kiss. Once she accepted that I was all into kissing her, she became very enthusiastic, even aggressive, at returning my affection. I felt tears of joy run down her face as my mouth welcomed her tongue inside where we danced and stoked the passion, smashing the remaining emotional barriers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.