Not Quite a White Knight Book 3 - Cover

Not Quite a White Knight Book 3

Copyright© 2021 by LolaPaul

Chapter 10: The Show Goes On

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: The Show Goes On - The rings and the wheels go round and round, with lots of pleasure and and a little pain. Our Hero gives Li some tokens of his feelings for her, including a diamond and something more valuable. Li shows her great appreciation and enjoys giving her love to him the way her mother taught her. This starts the third book of the series "Not Quite a White Knight." It ties into Book 2 chapters 16, 17, and 18, the 24-hour date with Li. "To Seduce A Whore part 2" will evolve from this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Sharing   Incest   Cousins   Aunt   Light Bond   Group Sex   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

We had been gone for maybe a half hour. When we slipped back into our seats the third number in the second set was going, using an edit/mix of parts of three of the songs from “Flashdance,” each with a different featured stripper. These were high-energy, so the girls were very energetic in their dance/strip routines. The music was recorded so singing was minimal. We just caught the end of the first girl in the trio. The second girl had medium tits, I knew they came in late and most of her teens she had a flat chest, so she worked hard at dance and ballet and had those moves. She showed it with a very athletic number, including bending over backwards with her hands and feet on the floor while naked, with her pussy pointed at the audience, doing moves that suggested she could give oral sex while being fucked in that position. I knew she ran a sex-exercise class, and I wondered who would take her to bed tonight. Then the last girl in the set did the “bucket-of-water dropping on the girl” like the movie, it shocked everybody in the audience because they never saw the video on MTV. When she finished the 6 girls from the second shift did their bow before a 15 minute break. They had a couple of folks working to get the water off the stage.

Zar brought us another round of drinks and some snacks to enjoy. Bacon was one of the featured items, Zar knew that Resha could not resist well done fine bacon so she brought a double helping. She also brought two drinks for Resha. “Saves a trip,” Zar said. She got a kiss from Resha as thanks.

“Has Samantha talked to you about her guy?” I asked Resha while she ate.

“You mean Qwit, the guy who works for you? Or do you mean Barnes, or one of her computer guys?”

I said, “Qwit is the one I was thinking of.”

“Good, I like when she talks about Qwit, you can tell he must be a special guy. I can’t hear stuff about Barnes, I have to service him and I might not keep what I heard bottled up inside. We got that straight right away ... In terms of Qwit she said they were more than friends. If I spent any time with him, I was to let her know if I might want to do things with him regular. She was not objecting, she is generous. In fact, maybe she even encouraged me to be with him. It hasn’t come up yet ... I am hesitant to screw any guy besides you, because you are special. Also there is the job. But mostly because of you.”

“Good answer, I just was not sure what Sam might have said. If you are asked, you should make your own choice. Qwit is another relative of mine, an uncle actually. But about the job, if you need my input, you can call me.”

“I appreciate that. If he is anything like your cousin ... Yum.” Then I saw her connect the dots. “Wait, you said you do things with relatives ... have you done Sam with Qwit? Would you do me with Sam? Maybe with Sam and Qwit? Maybe Brisk too?” She touched herself, unconsciously. “Fuck! That is a hot idea.”

“Yes to all of it ... in time. For now I am leaving Sam alone, she does not have much free time. But a decade ago we three were under the same roof with some others ... relatives. Sam liked to play, and three or four was better than two for that. Good times.”

I could see where that got her thinking of all kinds of things. Combinations. I saw how she absent-mindedly touched herself again at those thoughts.

I noticed that Tango and Irene were seated at different tables for the second set, I had wondered about that. They were each talking to girls with them, maybe they were feeling them out.

Resha was watching the couples form up as people moved. “You said the guys each had a room for the night, and I am guessing they will each take a woman. But it seems there are more girls. Also, there is Irene. What about the extras? Will you take one?”

“Why, do you want one?”

“That is the second time you have asked me that. Can’t I stay with you?”

“That would be my choice, if you want. Look, like I said I won’t take anyone else besides you, and that is only if you want to ... Otherwise it is just a bad idea. Irene knows who is available, she has a choice. Girls who are not picked get the late night off. They are not like you in terms of sex, they are whores but they consider this a slut’s holiday - like a busman’s holiday - because these guys have a good reputation of providing ample satisfaction in the bedroom. So most of the girls hope to be picked. Wait ... you have never been serviced by a whore, have you? Samantha doesn’t count, she has the same karma thing you have, plus she sincerely likes you. The same for last weekend, the girls all liked you, it was give-and-take with friends. But being serviced by a whore is different. There are a few girls here who would be glad ... make that really glad, to spend the night as a whore serving another woman, and if I was watching them with you they would like it better. So if you want, we can take a girl to the room with us, for you to enjoy as your whore. She would give you pleasure, doing what you want ... serving you sexually. Would you like that?”

“Would you use her also?”

“No, I won’t do that, it would be a bad idea. I admit, if she wakes up first she may want a mouthful of my liquid protein, but that would not be my choice. Also, it would not be reciprocal like Sam, this would just be to please you. Are you interested?”

“Let me think on that ... No, I am not interested in that.” I saw the look in her eye. Her growing love had just gotten a little nourishment.

The lights dimmed again as the third act was about to start. People took their seats. I saw where Irene and Mimi (the energetic Flashdance girl, now in a tiny black dress with cutouts) were being friendly as they made for seats in a dark back corner. Mimi had a guy she liked, they had been together off and on for five years. But she wanted a ring and had to support herself hooking part-time, and he just could not commit to a hooker. It was not a problem when she did girls, but with guys she had to be careful. Her guy did not like Mimi doing other guys, and if she did any of my soldiers the guy would do something stupid and my soldier would kill or maim him. I did not need that type of hassle.

The third set was the reverse of the first two in that three girls stripped in the first mix number, two girls stripped each other in the second number (“Two Ladies” from “Cabaret,” they got Tango on stage, using him as a clueless prop for that providing a little comedy) and the final number was a single girl with a very strong voice who really belted out the song “Cabaret.” Her figure was amazing, slim, with curves, muscular shoulders and thighs, plus her tits were small but were perfect and erect and so full, each like half a tangerine on her chest. She got the men standing and applauding as she stood sweating in the spotlight, naked and spread wide in a “bow-and-arrow” pose for all to see. Meanwhile some of the girls slipped away. She held the pose as the men clapped, then suddenly the room went pitch dark except for the small light showing my box, where I was sitting, clapping to keep the men going. This was planned, to draw and hold attention of the men. While the men were standing and applauding, the rest of the girls slipped away backstage for the encore.


When they were ready the music started with a few piano notes. I stopped clapping, then Toad’s distinctive voice came over the loudspeaker.

In the movie “Funny Girl” there is a song which starts with praise of beautiful brides, where the narrator called attention to the qualities of each these beautiful women as they appeared, one-at-a-time, spotlit in wedding gowns. This was a much-modified risque version of that number. It was not a sing-a-long.

Toad had recorded the spoken part that named each of the girls and enumerated the virtues where 16 beautiful brides are shown (a May bride is..., a June bride..., a Spring bride is ... etc. with modified lyrics) arranged around and up a tiered wedding cake. In addition to the 12 months they added 4 extra “seasonal” brides to the number, as well as a “not to be overlooked” bridesmaid, who was second from the end. All were revealed by the spotlight, one at a time, in very skimpy partial outfits more suited to a wedding night instead of the walk down the aisle. They all had an elaborate headpiece/veil, they all carried bouquets, and they were all very much on display with their minimal clothing primarily of white lace.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.