Not Quite a White Knight Book 3 - Cover

Not Quite a White Knight Book 3

Copyright© 2021 by LolaPaul

Prelude

Erotica Sex Story: Prelude - The rings and the wheels go round and round, with lots of pleasure and and a little pain. Our Hero gives Li some tokens of his feelings for her, including a diamond and something more valuable. Li shows her great appreciation and enjoys giving her love to him the way her mother taught her. This starts the third book of the series "Not Quite a White Knight." It ties into Book 2 chapters 16, 17, and 18, the 24-hour date with Li. "To Seduce A Whore part 2" will evolve from this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Sharing   Incest   Cousins   Aunt   Light Bond   Group Sex   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

to Not Quite A White Knight Book 3

The rings and the wheels go round and round, with lots of pleasure and and a little pain. Our Hero starts by giving Li some serious tokens of his feelings for her, including a diamond she will not wear on her finger and something far more valuable in LA. Li shows her great appreciation and enjoys giving her love to him the way her mother taught her. These events follow Book 2 chapters 16, 17, and 18, the 24-hour date with Li.

After Li’s seduction, Our Hero will involve himself in 2 bachelor parties for his buddy Tango, one LA and the second in Peru. There are many surprises, both good and ill waiting his attentions in Peru.

This is the third book of the series that started with “Not Quite a White Knight.” It continues from the end of “Not Quite a White Knight book 2,” when two cars exploded in the law firm parking lot, eliminating four senior partners while a fifth was seriously injured. The female assassins (Sicaria) who looked like poor underaged illegals, had been hired to place the bombs by Darnel, but his targeting information was corrupted by the target. In anticipation of police and press involvement after the explosion, Our Hero (AKA the Prince or Eric Grey or Paulo Zero or Jefe of the 49 street gang) sheltered two of the law firm’s service girls (Li and Resha) in his home for the weekend. Cynthia and Abril also heard of the explosion and rushed to comfort him, with Abril making a big change in their relationship. As a giving host the Prince entertained all of the women until the law firm’s building opened again and he had to get back to work.

If you have not read the prior books (Book 1 published 6-30-18 to 11-7-18, and Book 2 published 2-12-20 to 10-7-20) you may be missing some background to get the full benefit from this.

Chapters, grouped in 7 parts, Include:

The star (*) indicates some focus on sexual activity. Other chapters mainly advance the story.

3.1 Li Gets Promoted. Starts Wednesday July 2, 2008.

The Prince focuses mainly on securing Li’s loyalty.

Chapter 1. Something I Want (Partially a flashback)

Chapter 2. Adorning The Whore

Chapter 3. Diamond White Wheels In The Sun *

Chapter 4. Back At The Mansion *

Chapter 5. A New Device *

Chapter 6. Door Number Two *


3.2 Tango’s LA Bachelor Party. Starts Saturday July 5, 2008.

Resha attends an overnight bachelor party in LA with the Prince, who is attempting to build her loyalty. She finds the event very stimulating.

Chapter 7. Tango’s Marriage, A Prince’s Problems

Chapter 8. Bachelor Party In LA

Chapter 9. During The Show *

Chapter 10. The Show Goes On

Chapter 11. Round Two - Growing Resha’s Love *

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.