Daddy's Big Little Girl - Cover

Daddy's Big Little Girl

by James_Steele

Copyright© 2021 by James_Steele

Incest Sex Story: Thick and curvy Arya takes a year away from school to be close to her loving father. How happy will the college girl be when she sees how much her dad really loves her, even in public?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Incest   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts   .

Arya had lost count of how many laps her father swam before pushing up out of the in-ground pool behind their house. But she hadn’t been working too hard at keeping track. Mostly she just watched her speedo-clad father’s body slice easily through the water. Wes had been a competition swimmer in college, but he still swam almost daily to keep in shape. Still in his early-forties, he was bulkier than in his college days, but much more fit and trim than most men close to his age. He didn’t shave his body like when he was still competing, but kept it regularly trimmed to an even dusting over his chest and legs. But now came the part his daughter always dreaded yet could never resist, the way he’d rise up soaking wet onto the tiles at the edge of the pool with his tiny, wet suit clinging to the boldly defined shape of his cock.

It never failed. After years of being used to swimming in tight, competition style swim trunks, Wes didn’t think twice about the way the wet material outlined the prominent shape of his cock. He must have been completely oblivious to the fact that his twenty year old daughter paid close attention to every detail from behind her sunglasses. It wasn’t anything new that she noticed the conspicuous bulge in her father’s suit, but since moving back in a few weeks ago to begin a gap year off from college, Arya’s attention on her twice-divorced dad seemed to be spinning out of her control.

The large, dark-haired girl got up from her seat at the patio table and brought the man a towel. As always, she felt painfully self-conscious about her oversized body. In a thin, white, one-piece swimsuit that she didn’t dare wear in the water in front of her father, it seemed like every part of the girl’s body was jiggling at once, from her unwieldy D-cup tits to her impossibly thick ass and thighs. She’d misjudged the suit when she bought it, and even the few steps from the table to where her father was standing were enough to cause the back of the high cut suit to squeeze into the crease between the cheeks of her thick, round ass.

As far as the front went, the top wasn’t supposed to be revealing, but between the thickness of her body and the weight of her tits, it was showing much more of her quivering cleavage than she wanted. But the way her father was smiling as she approached him made her nipples pucker into eye-catching knots. No one ever looked at her the way he did, and it made her pulse race in a way she couldn’t explain. She felt embarrassed at the obvious dents her nipples made in her suit, and even more so by the camel toe that formed the moment she moved. But Wes just looked at his daughter like she was the only girl in existence. The pleasure she felt from his attention far outweighed her embarrassment, and after just a few weeks being back she barely even realized she was addicted to it.

“Thank you, baby,” her father said as she handed him the dry towel. Then, as he did every morning when she did this, he leaned over and kissed her on the cheek, tantalizingly close to the corner of her mouth.

Arya couldn’t help being reminded she could barely remember the last time she’d been kissed by a man wearing as little as her father in his swimsuit. It didn’t seem right, but it didn’t seem right either that she never thought about being kissed by anyone but him anymore. Even if it was just a dad kiss on the cheek. His calling her baby was also a new development only since she’d moved back. Before going away to school, he’d always called her things like princess or sweetpea. She liked it when he called her baby. It made her feel that much more important to him. She’d never even heard him call his second wife baby.

“Of course, Daddy,” she said as she stood beside him while he patted his face and head with the towel. Then he started patting down his arms and chest.

“Baby, aren’t you worried about the kind of tan lines you’ll get in that suit?” he asked.

“I dunno. Maybe a little,” she said. “But it’s no big deal. I feel weird wearing a bikini.”

“You wore one a few days ago,” her father pointed out.

“Yeah, and I looked like a beached whale.”

“Oh my god, you know that’s not true,” the man frowned. “You looked beautiful in that suit. Plus it lets you tan more evenly.”

“Oh, Dad, I’m much too huge for a bikini.”

“That’s ridiculous, baby. You have a classic shape. Sure, thick curves, but in all the right places,” he said. “Besides, a lot of men like a full-figured girl like you.”

“Are you one of them?” she asked without thinking. Now she felt even more ridiculous.

“Wouldn’t you like to know,” her father said with a playful smirk.

Oh, yes, I sure would, Arya thought silently. There were times when she could’ve sworn her father was checking her out, his eyes lingering too long on her wobbling boobs or her thick thighs. He even seemed like he was doing it right now after his wisecrack. But she always passed it off that he was only noticing how heavy she was. Heavier than she thought she was supposed to be.

But her father was the one man who always made her feel beautiful. She knew her face was pretty enough, and her jet-black hair was silky and long. She also had the same, rich, caramel complexion like her Cuban mother. It was one of her proudest features, and she could tell it was something her father admired. But she’d always been self-conscious about her body. It hadn’t been easy going through school with so many blonde and redheaded girls who kept themselves as skinny as hockey sticks, girls who always seemed to be getting the guys’ attention. College was much easier. She’d dated a few guys and even came close to having sex a few times, but it wasn’t enough to keep her from taking the year off to be near her father.

“Okay, maybe I’ll try it again,” she finally admitted halfheartedly.

“You should,” he encouraged her. “You really do look beautiful in that bikini. Maybe we should go out and get you a couple more.”

Arya couldn’t resist an offer from her father to take her shopping, even if it was for outfits she felt embarrassed to wear in front of him.

“I’d love that, Daddy,” she smiled.

“Great. How about later this afternoon?”

“You’re the best, Dad.”

“That’s because I have the best daughter.”

He then gave her a hug that might’ve been appropriate if they were fully dressed, but being only in their swimsuits, Arya was painfully aware of the way her spherical melons squished into his naked upper body. And then there was the fully stuffed crotch of her father’s speedo mashing against her tummy. She didn’t know how he managed to make her feel like this, but every time he hugged her in only their swimwear the girl’s pussy invariably swarmed with wet heat that would never leave her body until she made herself cum.

Wes kissed the very corner of his daughter’s mouth again. “I think I’ll rinse off inside today,” he told her as he left her by the pool.

There was an outdoor shower nozzle on the back of the house, with a little stall that was only enclosed on two sides and open facing toward the pool. They usually rinsed off the chlorine there, but sometimes he went to shower in his own, en-suite bathroom. Arya was relieved and disappointed at once. She loved watching her father take a shower, even if he always left his suit on when he did so outside. She’d also caught him paying attention to her whenever she used the outdoor shower. She’d showered there naked a few times, but only when her father wasn’t home.

After her father went inside, Arya lay down on one of the lounge chairs. Adjusting the back so she was half-sitting up, she surreptitiously slipped her hand up her bare thigh and under the gusset of her swimsuit. The lips of her pussy were rapidly turning slick as she rubbed the tips of her fingers over her slit and remembered the look that full, thick cock trapped in her daddy’s speedo. Her clit quickly grew hard and swollen as she rubbed it while trying to imagine how much bigger that impressive organ between her father’s legs would get when it was hard.

Wes started rubbing his cock as he went up the stairs to his bedroom. He needed to get away from Arya quickly or else she was going to feel her father’s cock grow fat and hard against her luscious body. As it was, he was hard as a rock by the time he reached the top of the stairs, and he had his suit pushed down beneath his balls before he even reached the bathroom.

As much as Wes loved seeing his insanely curvaceous daughter in a bikini, that white one-piece had been driving him crazy from the moment she came out on the patio. The wafer-thin material stretched across her shapely tits until the shadows of her dark areolas were showing through it. And the way it was cut high over her broad, tapering hips made his heart clench. Even worse was the way her pussy slit began to show prominently in the fabric as she moved around, stretching the suit to its furthest limits.

The girl was a complete bombshell, and there was no denying it regardless of the fact that she was his daughter. Ever since she’d moved back in, Wes had been looking at her in ways he never had before. It wasn’t as if she’d changed that much since the last time she’d been home, but it was as if her father was looking at a completely different girl. It might’ve had something to do with the way she’d pressed herself against him on the couch her first night back, explaining that she just needed a break and wanted to be closer to him, the way it was before she went off to school.

He’d asked her if she was under a lot of stress at school, but she claimed it was no more than any of her classmates were under. Her grades had been strong every semester, so that couldn’t be it. But that night as he cuddled his pretty daughter, his arm around her shoulders, pulling her close to his body, he understood there was nothing more to it than what she said: that she just needed to be closer to him. At the same time, he realized how much he’d missed her, too. It was always good having her back for holidays and breaks, but then there would always be that day she’d have to go back to school, leaving her father alone in his painfully quiet house.

That night on the couch was the first time Wes felt himself getting hard for his daughter. The erection came on without warning or mercy, throbbing with heat under the loose sweatpants he’d been wearing. Making matters worse, his cock was too long and thick to be easily hidden when erect, no matter what kind of clothes he had on. He had been hoping she wouldn’t spot the evidence of her father’s inappropriate arousal, but at the same time he couldn’t bring himself to let go of his baby girl in the midst of one of the most tender and loving moments of their lives together. He’d never felt the powerful heat of anyone’s love so much in his life, and felt the same love just radiating from every cell of his body.

As Wes finally entered his bathroom, he pushed his speedo off and gripped his cock the way he’d been aching to since the moment Arya had come jiggling and swaying onto the patio during his swim. He chanced a look out the bathroom window, which overlooked a large portion of the patio and pool. He nearly gasped out loud when saw the way his daughter now had her fingers buried under the gusset of her swimsuit as she vigorously rubbed at her smooth, young pussy.

Wes’s cock pulsed and oozed a flow of precum that completely wet the large, round head of his shaft. The sight below hardly seemed real as he went back in his mind over the way his daughter’s eyes kept drifting over the shape of his cock in his wet speedo. He never imagined the girl felt that kind of love for her own father, for him. His hand began moving along his pole, stroking the pleasure of his love for his daughter through every nerve in his throbbing flesh. It felt so amazingly beautiful to love her so much, yet it was so wrong at the same time. But as long as she never suspected his true feelings and desire it couldn’t hurt her, as much as she seemed to want the same things.

Regardless of the way either of them felt, he was still the girl’s father. He had a responsibility to love and protect her. But as he watched the way she was now pushing a finger into her hole, all he could do was groan and pump his cock faster and harder. He groaned again when she pulled one of her full tits free of her suit and began kneading it while she steadily fingered her slit.

Wes only wished the girl was naked now so he could see her bare pussy in all its honey-dripping glory. His lips were aching to know her body’s tangy flavor. He imagined the sounds she might make as he slipped his tongue deep in her oozing hole and drank of her sweet goodness. When her body started to shake and she lifted her ass off the chaise, grinding at the air as if she was fucking an imaginary lover, Wes grunted and felt a powerful series of spurts rip down the length of his cock, spattering the window with thick drabs of man cream.

Afterwards he felt ashamed of himself for letting his lust overtake his better judgment. What kind of man spies on his daughter masturbating in an ill-fitting swimsuit? For that matter, what kind of man would feel consumed with the stunning spectacle of the way she cums? Having his fully aroused dick firmly embedded in that luscious girl’s pussy while she came the way she just did would be the sensation of a lifetime. Yet one that was not meant for him. His one consolation was that he’d managed to keep his feelings hidden from Arya for one more day.

Wes got into the shower and rinsed the chlorine and cum from his body. He missed being able to take his daily swims naked, the way he’d started doing after Arya left for college. He only put the suit back on when she was home, and now it would have to be the way things were for the foreseeable future. Yet he wished he could introduce his daughter to the pleasure of being naked outdoors or in the water. But the way his body reacted to her now that would be impossible.

Getting out of the shower to dry off and get dressed, he started to regret coming up with the idea of taking her shopping for new bikinis. But it didn’t seem right to back out on her now. She’d always loved it when he took her shopping. They always had fun going to the mall together no matter what they were looking for. That part never seemed to matter very much. It was more about spending time together, making each other laugh and stopping for those too tight, too long, hugs in the parking garage. And the long, lingering meals they shared in the food court.

Those past shopping excursions often made Wes think he should take his daughter on a real date, which resulted in fancy dinners at intimate restaurants. It had been too long since the last time, and he made a mental note to take the girl out somewhere nice very soon.

After putting on a pair of shorts and a button-down, short sleeved shirt, Wes went downstairs and found Arya in the kitchen. Her hair and suit were damp now, and he assumed she must have showered after making herself cum. After what he’d just seen, it was impossible to look at her the same way. And also his guilt was making him paranoid, afraid she could read all of his dirty secrets in the look on his face.

Arya was painfully aware that her swimsuit was even easier to see through now that it was damp. He was asking her if she was still interested in going shopping, but his eyes were on the rigid nipples poking the material.

“Of course I want to go shopping,” she told him, even though she felt totally awkward about getting bikinis.

She hoped they could shift gears once they got to the mall and look for something else. But before they could say anything more, Wes’s phone dinged with an incoming message. He went to the counter where it was sitting and picked it up to check. He muttered something under his breath and frowned.

“Is everything okay, Dad?” the girl asked, glad for the distraction.

“Yeah, it’s fine, sweetie. It’s just business stuff.”

“Are you sure? That message really seemed to change your mood.”

“It’s really nothing important, darling. Just one of the companies I do business with inviting me to one of the parties they throw a couple times a year. I’m not going, so it’s no big deal.”

“Why not? Wouldn’t it be fun, and good business, besides?”

“It would definitely be good business, but not fun. Not for me, anyway.”

“I thought you liked parties.”

“Depends on the party, honey.”

Her father’s evasive answers were only making Arya that much more curious. “Why not this one, Dad? How bad can it be?”

“Pretty bad. This company’s parties just have a reputation for being pretty wild.”

“Sounds like fun,” she snickered.

“For some people,” he replied sarcastically. “But the last time I went to one of their parties it didn’t turn out so well.”

Arya was even more curious, but her father didn’t want to talk about it. Not wanting to upset him, she let it drop for the moment, but her curiosity only got worse while her father put on a forced expression of cheerfulness.

“Why don’t you get changed so we can go shopping and let your dad spend a bunch of money on you,” he said.

Arya left the room with an excited giggle, purposely swaying her hips on her way through the door. She felt a little ridiculous wiggling an ass as big and round as hers for her own father, but it made her heart race to know he was looking. These were the times that made her feel hot and pretty without having to deal with the self-doubts she usually had. She’d caught plenty of guys checking her out back at school, but she always ended up questioning whether it because they thought big girls were hot or if they were being judgmental. With her father she never had a doubt.

Upstairs in her bedroom, Arya squeezed out of her swimsuit and finished drying her hair. She pulled on a pair of thong panties and then charcoal grey leggings. She wanted to be comfortable at the mall and didn’t care if anyone thought her ass and thighs were too big for leggings. But as she inspected herself in her mirror, still topless, she couldn’t help thinking that as thick as all her curves were she still had a kind of Barbie-esque hourglass shape overall. Her tits were full, large and firm – big even for her body, but not overly so. At least her dad appreciated what she was carrying, and he was really the only man whose opinion mattered to her.

Giving her sumptuous tits a pleasurable squeeze, Arya finally put on a large, shape-concealing T shirt without bothering with a bra. The free wobble of her voluptuous tits was just something she’d have to deal for the day as she wanted to be able to change easily while trying things on at the mall.

On the way to shop, Arya chanced bringing up the subject of the party her father didn’t want to go. She thought they could both use a night of fun, and she was hoping he would ask her to go with him.

“That is definitely not a party a man would take his daughter to,” Wes retorted as he drove.

This piqued Arya’s curiosity even more. On top of that, she was completely intrigued by the idea of going to a party with her father that a father and daughter aren’t supposed to go to together. He really didn’t want to tell her any more, but one thing Arya knew how to do was get her father to give her almost anything. She worked on him until he finally explained.

“The owner of the company,” Wes started, cautiously, “let’s just say he’s a pretty free-spirited guy. And he hires a lot of people with the same attitude. So ... their company parties have been known to get pretty wild.”

She finally got her father to admit that the parties featured free-flowing champagne and people ending up having sex in various offices. Only a select few of their associates were ever invited, and Wes didn’t know how he got invited to the last one they had six months before.

“They invited you because you’re hot,” his daughter giggled.

Wes rolled his eyes, but Arya caught him blushing bright red.

“But what did you mean before when you said it didn’t end up well the last time?” she asked seriously.

Her father tried to wave off her question, but she kept after him until he admitted what happened.

“My supposed date,” he told her, “ended up with someone else. It’s not even like I went there expecting to, uh, have sex, but apparently she got a little too caught up in the excitement of what was going on.”

Arya’s jaw dropped. “Your date had sex with another guy at the party?”

“Well, yeah, kind of.”

“Geeze, Dad, you don’t kind of have sex. You either do or you don’t.”

“It was ... oral.”

“Ohhhhh.”

“Yeah. I mean, I was looking for her, turned a corner and there she was right in the hallway, not even inside someone’s office. She was ... well, you know.”

“On her knees sucking dick?”

They both laughed at Arya’s brazen question.

“Basically, yes,” her father finally replied.

After a few blocks of silence, Arya said, “I think you should take me as your date.”

Wes just laughed, and it took another minute or two before his daughter convinced him she was being serious. He looked at her in surprise as much as he could and still keep his eye on traffic. Within a few more moments, he pulled into the mall’s parking garage and found a spot. Shutting off the engine, he turned to his daughter and finally asked her why in the world she wanted to go to that sort of party.

“I’m just curious,” she shrugged with a shy smile. “I’ve never seen anyone doing stuff like that.”

Her father was surprised, but also relieved. “I’m sure there must be plenty of parties like that going on around your campus,” he pointed out.

“Yeah, but I never went to any. I was invited to a couple, but I was kind of scared to go.”

Wes raised an eyebrow in curiosity. “I’m glad you didn’t,” he said like any protective father. “But why scared?”

“I didn’t have anyone I really trust to go with. And you’re the one person in the world I trust with my life.”

“Of course you can trust me, sweetheart. But that’s not the kind of party you go to with your father. Look, if you really just want to see other people having sex, there are a bunch of websites I can...”

“Yeah, yeah, I know all about those,” she rolled her eyes. “It’s not the same thing.”

Wes couldn’t help nodding in agreement. “But sweetie, people would think it’s really twisted if I took my daughter to a party like that.”

“They wouldn’t have to know that, Dad. I’d just be your date. Anything else is none of their business. I mean, it’s not like we’d be doing anything with each other.”

Both of them blushed. It gave Wes a stark reminder of how they’d both been masturbating at the same time earlier. And he’d been watching her play with herself like a shameful pervert. What would it say about the kind of man he was if he took his daughter to a party where half the people were sneaking off to have sex, many of them doing it where they could easily be seen? On the other hand, the thought made his cock prickle with heat. He also loved the idea of the idea going somewhere – anywhere – with Arya and no one knowing she was his daughter, assuming she was his much younger girlfriend. Of course, she was the last person he could ever admit this to, but he could tell she was just as delighted by the idea.

The hard truth was that Wes couldn’t think of any girl he’d ever known who’d make as wonderful a girlfriend as his daughter. She was sweet, funny, smart, pretty and insanely voluptuous. The idea of having a few hours just to pretend Arya was really his girlfriend finally got the best of him and he agreed to take her to the party. It was a terrible idea, but he couldn’t resist.

“You’re the coolest dad ever,” the girl exclaimed, hugging him across the console of the car. “Of course this means I need a party dress now.”

Wes just laughed, and the pair finally got out of the car and went into the mall. What he wasn’t expecting was to be taking a practice run at acting like they were a couple. Neither of them had anticipated feeling self-conscious about going bikini shopping as a father and daughter, especially because Wes kept urging Arya to check out the skimpiest the ones they had. She knew it was her father’s way of telling her he wanted to see her wearing them but without having to come out and say the actual words.

With sales clerks and other customers all around them, Arya’s pulse raced as her father picked out swimwear she never would have considered on her own. None of the suits were the type she’d ever wear in public, but her nipples went stiff as she thought about wearing them just for him. It was even more exciting when she realized the people around them probably assumed they were a couple: a fit, good-looking older man and his curvy, young lover. Meanwhile, her father was like a kid in a candy store, boldly suggesting skimpier and skimpier outfits for his daughter to wear around the pool.

Arya had never worn a thong in her life. Not even thong panties under her clothes. The fact that her father was openly encouraging her to let her big, round ass show around the pool made her pulse race. Also, the tops to the suits he was picking out would definitely leave more of her ripe boobs exposed than covered. She loved knowing her father wanted to look at her that way, and she didn’t care whether any other man, either her age or his, ever bothered.

Wes bought his daughter three new bikinis that were obscenely tiny, along with another one-piece suit she could wear for more public occasions. Then they went to at least five more stores where Arya tried to decide on just the right little black party dress. She’d always had trouble finding dresses that made her feel sexy, and she was so happy her father went with her from store to store without a word of complaint.

Arya finally found a dress that rode her pronounced curves perfectly. As she looked at herself in the fitting room mirror she felt beautiful and sexy, and she was sure her father would love the way it looked. She didn’t model it for him, deciding to wait until the night of the party to let him see her.

After, she picked out a pair of patterned, sheer black pantyhose that were going to look hot along with the dress. The thought of her father’s reaction made the girl’s heart race. She knew he was doing his best to keep from acting like a complete pervert over his daughter, but she loved the way he couldn’t completely hide the way he looked at her.

Over the next few days, they didn’t talk about the party, but Arya went out to sunbathe in a different bikini every morning. At first, she felt ridiculous packing her overtly curvaceous body into anything so tiny, but when her father came out for his swim and let his eyes drift over every fold and curve of her nearly naked body it made her feel like her heartbeat was coming straight from her clit.

The first couple of days, she caught sight of the rock hard erection barely contained in his speedo when he got out of the pool. The length of his shaft stretched all the way to his hip, and the big, beautifully rounded head was perfectly outlined in the snug, wet material. She pretended to be dozing behind her sunglasses, but she couldn’t help the way the sight of her father’s excited cock made her heart race, especially knowing she was the one who got him so excited. The very idea that her own, amazing father thought of her that way made her smooth, young slit drip like a ripe, juicy peach.

Wes would get out of the pool and hurry into the house, always making Arya wish she could get a better look at his swollen dad meat. She was sure he went upstairs and stroked himself while looking at her from his bathroom window. And after the first couple of times fingering herself under her bikini, she started to take off her top and imagined him gazing at her naked tits while they each made themselves cum.

The morning before the party they were supposed to go to, Arya made the bold move of taking off her top even before Wes came out to swim. Simply imagining the way her father must have been looking at her tits wasn’t enough anymore. She wanted to see the look on his face no matter how much it made her body tremble with nerves.

When Wes walked out that morning and found his daughter sunning topless, the bottom she was still wearing barely covering more than the width of her pussy mound, he momentarily stopped in his tracks and smiled. He loved the way she’d been growing bolder since their shopping trip together. It was frustrating in some ways, knowing he could never have her, but as long as she didn’t mind him looking he wasn’t about to miss an opportunity. The girl’s tits were absolutely luscious, and she didn’t flinch when she caught him staring at them.

“You’re still gonna have tan lines if you keep the bottom on,” he teased her.

His tone was light and joking, but he’d been growing more and more eager to see the girl’s bare pussy. To his surprise, she didn’t instantly pass the idea off.

“It would be easier if I wasn’t the only naked person by the pool,” she said, a little shy but coy at the same time.

Wes then admitted how he always went naked when she was at school. He’d only started wearing a suit again when she came home.

“Oh,” she said, taken aback. “My father, a nudist?”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.