A Photographer's Fantasy: the Wedding (7) - Cover

A Photographer's Fantasy: the Wedding (7)

Copyright© 2021 by Jon Eugene

Chapter 3: Midnight Confessions

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Midnight Confessions - Jon and Lou are on their way to photograph a wedding. To what kind of mischief will they get into?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

When we got to the room, Lou wanted us to go out onto the balcony. I told her that I couldn’t, at least until the pictures we had taken that night were on my laptop. I always backed up my work, especially weddings as soon as I could. I’d heard too many horror stories of lost weddings due to not backing up the files soon enough. I was not about to join that fraternity!

Lou was a little put out, but seemed to understand. We had brought a small cooler with us with a couple bottles of wine in it and she poured herself and me a glass. She set one down by me and said, “Don’t be too long. I’ll be out there.”

I looked in her eyes and as she gave a long, slow, smoldering kiss, I vowed to just get the download started and then meet her on the balcony. I watched as she sashayed across the floor to the balcony door, then I turned to the computer, plugged in the card and started the transfer. Once it was started, I set the laptop on the table, picked up my drink and followed Lou to the balcony.

I stopped just outside the doors. Lou stood there, leaning on the railing, her butt pushed out behind her. I walked up to her, put down the glass and put both hands on the small of her back just above her butt, between her hips.

“Such a beautiful view,” commented Lou.

I wasn’t looking at the city, but down to where my hands were touching the skin that was revealed where the skirt and the top separated. “I’d have to agree,” I murmured.

Lou looked over her shoulder at me. “Not my butt, you ass! The city!” she said, laughing. I noticed that she wriggled that piece of anatomy a bit as she said it, though.

“Well, I guess both are beautiful,” I said. I stood behind her with both hands on her back and I started rubbing the exposed skin.

“Ummmm,” was all Lou could say.

I went a little lower and used my thumbs to rub over the fabric and into the muscles there. I could feel Lou’s knees start to buckle and I rubbed a little harder.

“Oh,” said Lou. “You’d better stop. I’m starting to collapse.”

I put my hands on her hips as she straightened up. She turned and put her arms around my neck.

“That was very nice thing you did for Cole and Gina,” she said. She changed the subject slightly: “I don’t think I’ve ever known why people invite so many people to stand up with them.”

“Well, most people just do it to include their family and friends,” I said, “and large wedding parties are large because the bride and groom are afraid of offending someone. If they thought of it in terms of who would keep them accountable, most wedding parties would be very small, indeed. By the way,” I added, “I believe what I said, that the wedding party should help keep a marriage together.”

“I thought you were speaking from your heart,” she said. “But I believe I owe you something, don’t I?” She leaned back and batted her eyes at me.

“Only if you really think that you owe me,” I said.

“Oh, I owe you big time,” she said and pulled my head down to hers. Her kiss brought stars to my eyes and made my toes tingle. My mouth parted and her tongue darted in and then both of our tongues were dueling there until we were both out of breath.

When we did come up for breath, Lou shimmied down my front. As she went down, she grabbed a cushion from the nearby chair and put it on the floor and then knelt there, fumbling with my belt buckle. I felt, rather than heard, my zipper being pulled down and my cock, which had gotten hard during our kiss, felt the cooler night air. It didn’t have time to shrink at all, as Lou wrapped her hand around it and pulled it free of my pants. My pants fell around my ankles and I managed to kick them off.

Lou didn’t waste much time kissing and licking my cock, preferring to just suck the head into her mouth. One she had the head in her mouth she let her tongue swirl around it while she maintained a good suction. The feelings on my cock were nearly overwhelming and soon I was moaning. She was not silent, either, and she used one hand to gently pump me as she increased the vacuum in her mouth.

I put my hands on either side of her head and started to pump myself into her. She kept a hand on my cock to keep it from going too deeply, but she maintained her suction and her tongue action. Soon, I was in delicious agony. She kept up the pressure for several minutes and it seemed that she could sense my imminent climax, as she pushed herself off of me, pinching the base of my cock, effectively stymieing my release.

She gracefully stood up, and in the process, peeled off her top. “I need you so much,” she declared and then peeled the skirt off. As I had suspected and expected, she wore no underwear of any sort. However, as she took the skirt off, I saw a piece of jewelry that hadn’t been there before. It was a piece of chain, wrapped around her hips with a little hook that she disengaged from the top of the skirt. That’s how she managed to hold the front of the skirt so low!

She stood there, in all her naked glory on the balcony, her hip cocked out. She eyed me as a cat might a mouse or a bird as she contemplated the best way to capture it. “Hurry,” she whispered as she turned, put her elbows on the railing and stuck her ass out to me. “Hurry,” she whispered again. “Put that cock in my pussy! I need you so much!”

“What about being seen?” I gasped, stripping off my shirt. I didn’t really care; I just wanted to be sure this was what she wanted.

“Who’s going to see?” she asked, looking over her shoulder at me, wriggling her ass at me in invitation. “It’s late Friday night, all the offices are closed and if someone does see, who cares? Now, stop stalling and fuck me!” she hissed.

I lost no more time arguing and slotted myself in her very wet heat. I pushed hard and seated myself fully into her in just one stroke. As soon as she felt me at her entrance, she pushed back into me, pushing me as far into her as I had ever gone.

“Oh, God, yes!” she shouted.

I pulled out almost all the way, and then slammed into her again. She cried out again and pushed back into me. I decided to tease her a little and pulled out and I grabbed my cock and slapped her wet pussy with it. I slotted myself again, but this time I didn’t push into her, and as she pushed back at me, I pulled back with her, keeping only the head of my dick inside of her.

“Why are you stopping?” she asked, looking over her shoulder, her eyes glazed in lust.

“What do you want me to do?” I replied.

“Oh, God,” she cried, “just fuck me!”

“What?” I asked. “I couldn’t hear you.”

“Jonny,” she whispered, “don’t tease me, please. Just give me what I need!”

“I pushed in a little way and then said, “What do you need?”

“I need you, Jonny!” she cried out in anguish. “Fuck me, Jonny, fuck meeee!”

I slammed into her hard, pulled back and slammed her again. “Tell me what you need!” I shouted.

“I need you, Jonny!” she shouted back, meeting each slam with a hard backward push. “I need you fucking me! I need to feel you cum in me. Fuck me! Fuck a baby in me!”

Her cries were desperate, almost screams, but the last statement made me pause. I raised my hand to smack that perfect rump when I heard her speaking again.

“I want your baby, Jonny!” she cried out. “You promised me! Make a baby in me!”

Suddenly, I felt myself wilt inside her, as the truth of what she wanted hit home. That, and the terrible lie I had been living with these past nine months, the lie I had perpetuated on her. I stepped back, my hand falling to my side and I stumbled through the doors back into our room. I sat, or rather fell, heavily on the bed and put my head into my hands.

I sat there, miserable. I had lied to the best thing to happen to me in ... well, I guess my entire life. Would she be able to forgive me and keep on loving me? Somehow, I knew this was not going to end well. It certainly did not begin well.

Lou came storming into the room from the balcony, as expected. She flung the skirt and top onto the bed, narrowly missing me.

“What the hell was that?” she shouted. I was grateful for the hotel’s construction, with the rooms effectively soundproofed from each other. “Why did you just quit? I was almost there!”

She went to the wardrobe and pulled out a robe. She put it on and angrily belted it. She reached in again got another one out. She flung that at me. “Put this on!” she growled. “You’ll catch cold.”

Maybe there was hope for me yet. If she cared enough to keep me from getting cold ... I struggled to put it on. She stood there, directly in front of me, arms crossed, lifting her breasts, causing there to be some cleavage in the opening of the robe. Incomprehensibly, she reached between her legs and swiped her pussy. She brought her hand to her nose and sniffed.

“You didn’t cum, either, did you?” she asked, softly. I shook my head, looking at the floor. I glanced up at her and saw her really look at me sitting on the bed. Her face softened. “What’s the matter?” she asked, again softly, dropping to her knees. “What happened?”

I screwed up my courage and looked her directly in the eyes. “I’ve been living a lie,” I said. “I lied to you and can’t live with it anymore.”

She looked up at me with those large, trusting eyes. “You lied to me? I don’t believe it!” She smiled. “Jonny, you don’t tell lies. Maybe you shade the truth from time-to-time, but you don’t lie.” She put her hand gently on my cheek. “What is it?” she asked, encouraging me to continue.

“When I tell you, you’ll be so angry with me you’ll probably want to go home,” I said. “I’ll never see you again.”

“It can’t be that bad,” she said, now with real concern in her voice and in her face. “Whatever it is, we’ll work through it, I promise.”

I took a deep breath and let it out. I glanced at the clock. It was about one minute to midnight. The song “Midnight Confessions” came to my mind. How appropriate, I thought. Once again, I looked at her straight in the eyes and said, “I can’t father babies, Lou. I love you and want you to have babies, but I can’t father them.”

She looked at me strangely. “You can make babies, Jonny. Everybody can. I went off my birth control so that you can. What do you mean, you can’t have babies?” She was starting to babble a bit, her eyes shifting from side-to-side. “What makes you think you can’t have babies? You didn’t get a vasectomy, did you? Those can be reversed, you know.” Her voice was rising in pitch and she was starting to sound a little hysterical. I put a hand to her mouth and she stopped talking.

I took another deep breath. “It’s a long story, Lou. Lie down up here,” I said, patting the bed as I pushed myself up to the headboard, putting a couple of pillows behind me. “I’ll tell it all to you.” She got up off the floor and lay down on the bed with her head on my shoulder.

I sat there for a couple of moments, trying to sort my thoughts into a coherent narrative. Lou rose up and snuggled closer to me, again putting her head on my shoulder. I heaved a sigh and began.

“I guess I need to start at the beginning,” I said, “and that starts with my first marriage. You’ve never met Cindy, have you?” Lou shook her head. “Back when we were first together, she was a delightful person, beautiful and we were very much in love.”

I recounted how we first met in high school. I was a couple of years older than her, and she was flattered that I would take an interest in her. We dated throughout my last two years of high school, and when Uncle Sam called me up to go to war, we decided that we needed to get married before I left for basic training. We eloped, and when we told our parents, they, of course, had pitched a fit. However, nothing could be done, as we had consummated our marriage the night we had eloped. By the time we told our parents, Cindy was pregnant.

When I got back from Basic, I was told we were going to have a real wedding. Turns out it was our mothers’ idea. Lots of big plans, with very little time to get everything sorted out. However, with all of the excitement and stress of the wedding, Cindy miscarried. Our wedding day and night were in the hospital. She was still there in the hospital when I was sent to Advanced Training. Then, I was shipped out, straight to the war. I didn’t even get leave to say good-bye.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.