The Disabled Man and His Aunt - Cover

The Disabled Man and His Aunt

by wheelchairman85

Copyright© 2021 by wheelchairman85

Incest Sex Story: Incest story featuring a disabled man and his Aunt.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Aunt   Nephew   Group Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   .

A Cold night winter 2020 Hicktown Indiana Sarah Heart a 51 almost 52 year old A former lingerie model turned nurse.

Is in her bedroom brushing her shoulder length black hair. And waiting for her nephew Glen to come home from his Blind date.

As she sat there brushing her hair the retired nurse. Thought about everything Glen had endured.

In October 2007 Antwone Anderson A mass murdered/arsonist. That His father Robbie Marlowe a police officer had arrested and helped send to prison many years earlier.

Broke into his families home and shot every one. Including Glen despite being shot several times. He tried to save his family.

By putting the fire out but part of one the walls fell over and broke Glen’s back. Every other person in the house died. But despite being shot several times. Being badly burned and having a broken back.

Glen survived his injuries but the bullets. And the fallen wall damaged his spine The burns he suffered left terrible scars all over his body. So he uses a wheelchair to get from place to place. When she heard his truck pull up into the driveway. she left her bedroom and went into the living room. Do And sat down on the couch and waited for him to come into the house.

Glen came into the house took off his gloves hat and coat and put them on the coffee table.

“So Glen how did your blind date go?”

Glen ignored his Aunt’s question went over to the refrigerator and grabbed a can of soda. Closed the refrigerator door. Went over to the kitchen table placed the can on the table.

Opened it and drank half of it “She walked into the restaurant. Saw me and said very rudely.”

“I am sorry but I can’t be seen in public with a disabled man who has so many scars.”

“Aunt Sarah this is my first and last experience with online dating. In fact I may just giving up on dating completely.”

Sarah got off of the couch and went. Into the kitchen and sat down in the kitchen chair next to her nephew.

“I am so sorry Glen that is terrible absolutely terrible.” After finishing his Soda Glen looked at his Aunt and he said to her. “Aunt Sarah I am going to go to bed. And cry myself to sleep.”

Then he left the kitchen went into his bedroom. Closed the door behind him got out of his wheelchair and changed his clothes and went to bed.

Sarah left the kitchen and went into her own bedroom and she went to sleep. A few hours later Sarah heard a loud noise coming from her nephews bedroom. She got out of bed put on her slipper’s ran down the stairs. And went straight to her Nephews bedroom. She opened the door and saw a terrible sight Her nephew Glen is laying on his bed in the fetal position Crying and screaming loudly. Sarah got into Glen’s bed folded her around his body and held his head against her chest.

“It’s ok Glen let it out let it all” between crying fits he screamed. “Aunt Sarah I am so lonely and so miserable!”

“It’s alright Glen it’s I am right here. Just cry it all out.”

Occasionally she would stroke his hair or kiss the top of his head. When he finally stopped crying and screaming. Sarah thought about going back to her own bed. But she decided to stay in Glen’s bed and she fell asleep a few minutes later. The next morning Sarah woke up and she slipped out of bed. Put on her slipper’s and went into the bathroom and got ready to take a shower.

As she got ready to remove her winter nightgown. Sarah saw the tear stains on the material. “ I have to do something to help Glen.”

Then she removed her night gown tank top and panties then she got into the shower. Grabbed her soap and wash cloth then she began to clean herself up.After finishing her shower Sarah dried off. Grabbed her bathrobe put it on. Grabbed her dirty clothes and cleaned up the bathroom.

Then she Went into her bedroom closed the door behind her grabbed a sweater dress panties tank top over the knee socks a gray cardigan sweater and Winter boots.

Then she got dressed went back down stairs and opened the front door. So she could see how much snow had fallen onto the ground.

“there is nearly two feet of snow on the ground and it’s still falling.”

She closed the door and turned up the heat. And began to make breakfast for her and for her beloved nephew Glen.

Once breakfast was made Sarah set the table. And then she went into Glen’s room to wake him up.

“Glen it’s time for breakfast. Wake up sleepy head.” The young man opened his eyes and smiled at her. Then he got out of bed got into his wheelchair. And he went over to his dresser.

And he grabbed a clean shirt a t-shirt. Socks underwear and pants. Put the items on his lap and went into the bathroom.

He put the clothes on the toilet lid got out of his wheelchair. Took off his dirty clothes and got into the shower. And he showered thoroughly very thoroughly.

Once he was nice and clean the young man. Got out of the shower and dried off. Then he put on his clean clothes. Got back into his wheelchair put his dirty clothes in the hamper and left the bathroom.

Then he entered the kitchen pushed his wheelchair up to the kitchen table. And began to eat his breakfast. Between bites of food he took a drink of his milk. When he finished his morning meal Glen put on his coat hat and gloves. and went over to the door and he slowly opened it and got a massive surprise.

“There is two feet of snow on the ground. And it is still coming down And the wind is spreading it all over the place.”

After closing the door Glen looked at his Aunt Sarah and he said “ Aunt Sarah what am I going to do? My customers depend on me to keep their driveways clean.”

“Glen you will have to call them and tell them that you can’t clean there driveways. Until the storm is over with. I am certain that they will understand.” Glen left the kitchen went into his room and grabbed his address book. And called all of his snow removal business customer’s. And calmly and politely explained the situation to them.

When he finished all of the phone calls the young man put his phone and address book away.

Then he turned on his computer and he got onto the internet and he signed into the online dating website. Where he was a member and deleted his profile.

Once that was done he turned off the computer and went into the kitchen and said to her.

“Well I got all of my phone calls made. And you where right they were very understanding.”

“That’s good news Glen so did you get your Online dating profile deleted?”

“Yes I did and I feel a little better. I don’t know what I was thinking. That was my first date in more than 7 years.”

“I didn’t know that Glen how long has been since you have had sex?”

“If masturbation doesn’t count I would rather not say out loud how it has been.”

So the young man grabbed a small pad of paper and a pencil off of the table. And wrote a number on it. Then he folded it up and handed it to her.

Sarah unfolded it and read it. Then she took the pad and pencil and wrote a number on it.

“My dear nephew On this piece of paper is a number showing how long it’s been since I have had sex.”

Glen unfolded it and read it. “ Aunt Sarah That’s awful. That is really awful.”

Aunt Sarah smiled and said “Don’t worry Glen we will eventually start dating again and we will eventually start having sex again.”

“We just have to wait and be patient.” Now if I may change the subject for a brief moment. How about some Lunch”

“Aunt Sarah that sounds good how about some pizza?”

“You got it Glen”! Sarah went over to her freezer and grabbed a frozen cheese pizza out of it opened it up and put it on a pizza pan and put it in the oven and turned it on.

“It’s in the oven Glen but it’s going to take a while to cook because it was frozen solid.”

“That’s fine alright Aunt Sarah. Do you want to watch some TV or a movie?”

“That sounds good to me” so they open the storage cabinet where there movie collections are stored.

And they find a comedy movie to watch. “ Aunt Sarah this is the greatest comedy movie of all time.”

“You will laugh until you cry.” So Glen the DVD in the player grabbed the remote and turned it on. And for the next hour and a half they laughed and laughed.

By the time it was over they were laughing smiling and crying. “ That was a fantastic movie. And I needed that it feels good to laugh again.”

“After All the hell I have been through and I have been through a great deal of hell”

“Yes you have Glen yes you most certainly have. Sarah took a breath and let it out. Glen the pizza is done.”

“Make yourself comfortable at the table and I will get everything ready.”

“Are you sure you don’t want me to help Aunt Sarah?” “I am sure sweetheart”

Glen made himself comfortable at the kitchen table and waited for lunch to be served.

A few minutes later Miss Sarah Heart served lunch. After letting the pizza cool off a little bit. Glen dug in “ oh yes oh my God that’s good it’s exactly how I like it. Thank you Aunt Sarah”

“Your very welcome my dear nephew.” “So when do you return to your regular job?”

“Monday morning I am so glad I have the weekend off I can honestly say I would not. Want to drive to work in this storm.”

“I have great sympathy for those folks who have to do it. So how do you like retirement Aunt Sarah?”

Sarah took a few sips from her soda and said “ To be honest I am enjoying retirement very much. Don’t get me wrong I loved being a nurse but after doing day after day for years and years.”

“I just got burned out so when I became eligible for retirement. I took it and I haven’t regreted it one bit.”

After lunch Sarah did the dishes Midway through this process. Sarah felt a strange sensation around her waist. So she turned around and saw that Glen was hugging her.

And saying I love you over and over again. So she turned around and put her arm’s around him. “ I love you too Glen.”

With tears of joy streaming down his cheeks Glen said “ Aunt Sarah I really love you. When I needed a place to stay while the police searched.”

“For the evil monster who slaughtered our family and crippled me for life. You opened your home to me after he was found and sent to prison.”

“And I didn’t know what to do next. You insisted I continue to stay here with you and you even helped me find a job. Last night when I was in terrible pain you comforted me.”

“Aunt Sarah I love you so much and I will always love you.”

“Glen I love you too sweetheart but your going to have to let go of me. so I can finish these dishes she kissed him then he let go of her and left the kitchen.”

Later that night as Glen was getting into his bed Sarah stepped inside of his bedroom.

“Glen do you want me to stay down here with you tonight? Or are you going to be alright sleeping by yourself? You were pretty upset Last night and I just want to make sure that you are going to be alright.”

Glen thought about his Aunt Sarah’s suggestion. “ What am I going to do? It was nice sleeping with Aunt Sarah last night. But she is my Aunt for crying out loud! and I do feel better than I did last night. What am I going to do?”

“Aunt Sarah please stay down here with me tonight.” Sarah got into the bed and turned on to her side. Glen got into the bed with her and he turned onto his side.

Sarah folded her arms around her Nephews body and placed his head against her breasts. “ Glen if you need anything during the night just wake me up.”

Then shortly after that they fell asleep in each other’s arms. The next morning they woke up laying face to face. “ Good morning my dear nephew did you sleep well last night?”

“I slept well thank you for asking did you sleep well last night my dear Aunt.”

“Thank you for sleeping down here with me last night. I get pretty lonely down here in my bed sometimes. And it’s nice having another person in it thank you.”

“If you want me to Glen I could sleep down here with you. Every night for as long as you want me to would you like for me to do that for you?”

Glen looked into his Aunt’s beautiful brown eyes and said “ yes I would like that very much thank you.” Then he kissed her forehead.

Sarah smiled softly then she got out of bed went into Kitchen and got started on breakfast.

Glen got out of bed made it got into his wheelchair. Went over to his dresser and grabbed some clean clothes. Went into the bathroom and he showered and shaved then he got dressed.

Cleaned up the Bathroom and then he put the dirty stuff in the laundry then he enjoyed breakfast with his Aunt.

A couple of days later Sarah and Glen are eating supper.

“Glen you have been extremely quiet since you got home from work. Are you alright?”

“It’s been a long day and I am very tired.’

After he finished eating Glen left the kitchen went into his bedroom and shut the door behind him.

When she finished eating her food Sarah washed and dried the dishes. Then she took a shower and changed into her panties and nightgown.

Then the lingerie model turned Nurse went to her Nephews bedroom and knocked on the door. “ Knock knock knock.”

But there is no response to her knock. So she knocked again “ knock knock knock.” But again no response

“I Know that Glen is tired from a long day at work and is in a cranky mood because of it. But I am concerned about him.”

So she tries the door knob and thankfully it’s unlocked and she slowly opens the door. And See’s Glen sitting in his easy chair and listening to his CD player.

with his noise canceling headphones on his head and looking at some pictures of a young lady there are also a couple of garters nearby.

Sarah discreetly grabs the CD storage case and looks at it. “ Brooks and Dunn an it’s there CD borderline which debuted in 1996.”

She looks at the song counter screen on the CD player and See’s the number two.

She turns the case over and reads the song list and see’s title of song number two A Man This Lonely. Sarah also notices that the light for the repeat button is lit up.

Which means that the same song will play over and over again. Until the repeat button is turned off. “ He is going to go bat crap crazy if he keeps listening to that same song over and over again.”

Sarah taps him on the Shoulder and when Glen turns to face his Aunt she says loudly

“Glen turn off the CD player and take off your headphones. We need to talk. And I am not leaving this room until you talk to me.” Then she sits down on the floor beside the easy chair.

“Who is the gorgeous Blonde young lady in those pictures?”

“Aunt Sarah this is my first girlfriend and my first love Mrs. Nancy Jones we dated all through high school. She was also my first sexual partner.”

“We wanted to get married but her father Christopher originally said no that he would not give his blessing. But I managed to change his mind.”

“And he changed his mind and gave his blessing but he had some conditions. First Nancy had to go the same college that her father attended.”

“Which was several states away and while she was gone we were not allowed to have any contact. No emails letters phone calls nothing for 4 years.”

“At first we didn’t want to do it but Nancy and I agreed to it. Unfortunately the separation took its toll on us and we decided break up. The reason that I am so cranky tonight is because it’s the anniversary of our Break up.” “Do you have any questions for me?”

“Sarah looked at her beloved nephew and said Glen I have several questions about all of this.”

“If you don’t want to Answer them you don’t have to and I will leave the room and let you grieve in peace and quiet.”

“First question where did you get the red and the black garters?”

“Aunt Sarah Nancy gave them to me our Junior year of high school Nancy and I went to Junior prom. And she wore a red dress red shoes and a red garter.”

“Midway through prom night Nancy went to the bathroom. Took off the garter left the bathroom and when she came back she slipped the garter to me and I put it in my jacket pocket.”

“When we went to our senior prom Nancy wore a black dress black shoes and this black garter. And again she gave it to me and I put it in my jacket pocket.”

“When I got home that in April 2003 I put it into this keepsake box. Alongside the pictures and the red garter.”

“Alright Glen here is my second question. Did you ever try to find Nancy and try to reconnect with her?”

“Yes I did Aunt Sarah but by the time I found her she had already gotten married and has several children.”

“Here is my third question your keepsake box is very good shape how did it survive the fire?”

“Aunt Sarah it was safe and sound in the apartment I was living in at the time of the fire. Shortly after I turned 18 I left the nest and moved into a nice apartment and got a job.”

“Speaking of the fire Aunt Sarah I had a premonition about it. And I told Mom Dad grandma and grandpa. That I had a feeling that something bad was going to happen to us soon.”

“And that they should not have dinner at home but that they should come Over to my apartment. And that I would either Cook something or order some takeout.”

“But they said no I suggested we go out to a restaurant for dinner. But again they said no. At one point I actually thought about calling Mom and saying that I couldn’t come to dinner. But as you know my dear Aunt I can’t lie.”

“I Know you are not capable of lying Glen and that is one of your best qualities. You are a very good man Glen.”

“And I am Not just saying that because I am your Aunt I am saying it because it’s true.”

“Thank you for your kind words Aunt Sarah I needed to hear that.”

“Now unless you have any more questions. May I please continue my grieving process alone.”

“Of course Glen if you need anything just let me know.” Then she kissed his cheek got up left the room and closed the door behind her. Glen put on his noise canceling headphones turned on his CD player. And turned Brooks and Dunn a man this lonely again.

As the lyrics rang into his ears he looked at Nancy’s pictures.

A man this lonely A man this blue A man whose world’s been torn in two Needs somebody With a heart that’s true A man this lonely needs a woman like you

Two arms this empty Need someone to hold A man this lost needs somewhere to go

When the nights go on forever And the days do too A man this lonely needs a woman like you

I’d lost hope I was so far down Here you come turnin’ all that around I’d come to think Of love as a lie All that’s on my mind now Is you by my side

A man this lonely A man this blue

A man whose world’s been torn in two Needs somebody With a heart that’s true A man this lonely needs a woman like you A man this lonely needs a woman like you.

After listening to the song a few more times. He puts everything away then he goes to bed.

Later that night as Sarah lays in her bed trying her best to get some sleep. She thinks about her conversation with her nephew and say’s to herself.

“I have to do something to cheer Glen up he is so lonely and so Miserable. All he does is work come home eat shower and sleep.”

Then she snaps her fingers “ I’ve got it I will take him out for a night on the town. Dinner Dancing and maybe if he is up to it a movie.”

After taking some notes on a pad of paper she keeps in her nightstand. Sarah went to sleep. The next day after Glen left for work.

Sarah began to take more detailed notes about her date idea once everything was written down Sarah thought to herself.

“I have so much to do but first things first. I have to talk to Glen about this how am I going to bring this up? Without scaring the crap out of him?”

Later that night Aunt Sarah and Glen are eating supper. and after arranging her thoughts. She begins to speak

“Glen I was thinking how would you like to go out for a night on the town?”

“We could get dressed up and I was thinking dinner, Dancing, and if you’re up for it a movie.”

“Aunt Sarah I would absolutely love that. But Where would we go?”

“Don’t worry about that Glen I will make all of the arrangements for our night out on the town.”

The next day Sarah slowly but surely began to make the necessary arrangements for there night out “now all I have to do is find an appropriate date on the calendar and figure out what I am going to wear.”

“I have got to make sure that the weather is going to be good. Because we don’t want to be caught in the middle of a storm while we are away from home.”

“I also need to dress warmly but nicely at the same time. I don’t want to look like a slut or a whore.”

So she goes straight to her bedroom and opened her closet. And began to Search for something to wear for her evening out with her nephew Glen.

After searching for quite a while Sarah found a Maroon colored dress. A pair of red stiletto high heel shoes. A black tank top and beet red panties.

Sarah tried on the dress and looked at herself in her full length mirror. “ This is a nice dress but it’s to long. I am going out for a night out on the town. With a handsome man. I need to look hot!!! for him.”

So she put the Maroon dress away and found a red dress in her closet. And tried it on “ now this is more like it’s not to short it stops just two inches above my knee.”

“So he gets a nice view of my lower legs. But I am sufficiently covered so no one can look up it and see my underwear. It is the right mix of sexy and modesty it’s perfect.”

She takes the dress off and puts it and the other parts. Of her date outfit in a safe place. Then she puts her regular clothes and shoes back on leaves her bedroom and gets on with the rest of her day.

The next day she began to Search the calendar for a date for her night out with Glen. Sarah searched and she searched day after day. until she found the perfect date on the calendar.

“The last Saturday day in March. March 28th 2020. It’s perfect now I have to keep my eyes on the weather reports. and hope that there is good weather that night.”

So she closely monitors the weather reports on the news. and checks the weather reports online as well. Every day until the early evening of Saturday March 28th 2020. Sarah went to her bathroom stripped off her clothes and shoes and proceeded to get thoroughly cleaned up.

Once she was cleaned up Sarah dried off. Put on her bathrobe brushed her teeth. Then she rinsed off her toothbrush. Left the bathroom took off the robe grabbed her panties and put them on. Then she put on her tank top. “ I think I will wear a pair of thong panties tonight.”

So Sarah took off the brief panties that she was wearing. And grabbed a pair of red white and pink lace thong panties. Then she slipped them on “ yes that’s better much better.”

Then she pulled on a pair of dark red thigh high socks. And midnight Rose garter set. Once that was one she put on her dress and last but she put on her stiletto high heel shoes.

After grabbing her purse Sarah left her bedroom and walked down the stairs. And into the kitchen where was waiting for her.

When the Young Man saw his Aunt Sarah all dressed up his jaw fell open. And he began to babble. “ Aunt Sarah you Look you look really.”

“Glen the phrase that you are trying very hard Not to say is Aunt Sarah you look hot. And you are right I look hot really hot and Maybe just maybe a little bit sexy.”

“What do you think? does your old Aunt Sarah look hot and maybe just maybe a little bit sexy?”

“Aunt Sarah you are not old and yes you look hot and Maybe a little bit sexy.”

Sarah smiles at Glen then they leave the house. Get into her car and travel to the restaurant for the dinner part of their night out.

When they reach there destination Sarah parks her car in a disabled parking spot.

Gets Glen’s wheelchair out of the trunk. And pushes it to passenger side of the vehicle.

Glen opens the passenger side door and gets into the wheelchair.

Then he fastens his seatbelt and closes the door behind him.

Then Sarah pushes her nephew to the front door.

Once they get to the front door Sarah pushes the button to activate the automatic door. A few seconds later the door opens. Once it has opened up all of the way the couple goes inside.

And they are seated at the table that Sarah had reserved when she made the reservations. Once they are seated the waiter hands them a couple of menu’s then he leaves the table.

Sarah and Glen look over the menu’s page by page. “ Sarah what do you think you are going to have? Everything looks so good. I am having trouble picking something out.”

“Glen I think am going to have the seaside shrimp trio.” Glen located the seaside shrimp trio on the menu. “That sounds and looks delicious I think I will have that as well.”

When the waiter returned to the table he said. “ So have you decided on what you want to have for dinner?”

Sarah looked at the waiter and said “ sir I will have the seaside shrimp trio and a Coca-Cola.”

“For the gentleman.” Glen looked at the waiter and he said “ sir I will have the same thing as the lovely lady.”

The waiter wrote down the order. “ Very good I will be back with your order soon.”

A short time later the waiter brought the beautiful couple there dinner and there drinks. After the waiter left the table and they begin to eat there meal.

Midway through the meal Glen got a surprise. I tall slender redhead walked into the restaurant with a very handsome man. Glen looked down at his plate and whispered softly to himself.

“Oh my God I can’t believe she walked into this restaurant. Out of all restaurants in this town why did she have to walk in to this one tonight?”

Sarah looked at her date and she said “ Glen what’s wrong? Are you alright?”

“Aunt Sarah a tall slender redhead walked in here with a handsome man. They are seated at a table near the bar. She is the young lady I went on that disastrous blind date awhile back.”

Sarah looked over at all of the tables. by the bar. Until she saw the table where the slender redhead. That had rejected her nephew was sitting.

And she got an idea “ Glen, for God’s sake don’t try to stop me.”

Then she put her hands on his face and began passionately kissing him. Between kisses she moaned and groaned with delight.

“Mmm Glen you are one hell of a kisser. Yes you are one hell of a kisser. Mmm Glen Mmm Glen I love kissing you. Mmm Glen oh yes!”

Periodically she would look over at the redheaded woman and after kissing her Nephew very passionately and very loudly for quite awhile.

The redhead got disgusted and left the restaurant with her date. Sarah gave him one final kiss. Then she whispered in his ear.

“she’s gone Glen and I meant what I said. you are indeed one hell of a kisser. And when we get home I would like to have some more fun with you.” “But only if you want to of course.”

Then she winked and they resumed eating their food. When they finished eating Sarah paid the bill then they went to the bathroom and Sarah washed off all of the lipstick stains on his lips and face.

After applying some more lipstick. The couple left the handicap accessible bathroom.

Then they left the restaurant. Sarah helped Glen into the passenger seat of the vehicle

Then she put his wheelchair into the trunk closed it up got into the driver’s seat and after putting on there seatbelts.

She started up the motor and they headed to a nearby dance club for the second part of the date.

During the journey to the club Glen looked at Sarah and he said to her.

“Aunt Sarah why did kiss me so passionately? When we were eating dinner.”

Sarah replied “ I wanted to show the redhead that had rejected you precisely what she missed out on.”

And as she was watching me kiss she said out loud to herself.”

“oh my God! Why is that very attractive woman kissing such an ugly man?”

Does she have a weird fetish for ugly or disabled men that is disgusting.”

“And when her date asked her why do you care about what they are doing at there table?”

“The redhead replied I don’t think ugly or disabled people and attractive people should be together that’s all.”

After a short traffic filled drive they arrive at the club. Sarah parks her car in a handicapped parking spot.

She helps Glen into his wheelchair and after locking up the car they go into the dance club.

And once they are inside the couple immediately hit the dance floor. For the next three hours Glen and Sarah dance and they dance and they dance some more.

When they finally get tired of dancing they leave the club get into her car. And they Travel to the movie theater. For the third and final part of their date.

When they are halfway to the movie theater. They have to stop at a train track. Because a very long train is traveling down the track. In an effort to save gasoline Sarah turned off the car’s motor.

As they are sitting there waiting. Sarah periodically looks over at Glen when the train is almost done traveling down the track.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.