The Contest - Cover

The Contest

by Daisy Desiree

Copyright© 2021 by Daisy Desiree

Erotica Sex Story: Three male college teachers compete to see who can seduce the young new hire

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   .

Ava

This is the best year of my life. I got engaged on Valentine’s Day. In June I married at age 22, Robby. the love of my life. Now this August I’ve been hired as an admin assistant at the local college. The job is perfect for Robby and me since it gives us healthcare benefits and his job doesn’t. Today is my first day!

My first day is all orientation and getting me in the employee system and setting up direct deposit and benefits and learning the workplace policies expected of me and everyone.

I meet the two other admin assistants, Brenda and Diane. They’re both old in their 40s or 50s.

They provide support to four math professors and now I’m part of that team. The teachers look to all be in their mid-40s. They’re three men and Professor O’Leary is a woman.


The Men

David Daniels, Jason Martin, and Robert Beck met in Beck’s office toward the end of the day.

“What do you think of the new girl?” Jason asked.

“Cute” said David. “Small up top.”

“Yes but a nice tight body on the blonde. How old is she?”

“22,” answered Robert.

“Nice,” said Jason. “I can see her in bed with me already.”

“Only after I’m done with her!” boasted David.

“You don’t like that she has small tits!”

“Once my cock is in her, she’ll grow two cup sizes.”

The men laughed.

Robert brought the informal meeting back to order. “How much for her?”

“A thousand,” said David.

“A thousand!” scorned Jason. “Always the cheapskate.”

Robert said, “How about five? She’s a newlywed so it might be a bigger challenge.”

“Not after she sees my cock!” said David.

“Your cock is why you’re divorced three times,” countered Jason.

“I don’t know why you’re arguing,” said Robert. “I’m the one who is going to fuck Ava.”

“Not with your pencil...”

“Are we agreed on five thousand?” Robert cut off.

David and Jason agreed.

Robert continued. “If no one seduces her by the end of the school year, all money goes to charity but don’t worry. Your money will come to me.”

“Bite me!” snapped David.

They established further rules. No mentioning that Jason or Robert was married with kids. No mentioning David’s three previous marriages. He was the only unmarried one of the three.


Ava

I don’t have much to do this first week and I’m having trouble remembering how to do things on the computer. I’ve only used my phone to look up things and never on a computer. Working in an office is so different than being a cashier at a clothing store. My computer is a laptop that connects to two big screens. It’s a laptop so I can take it into a teacher’s office and take notes or type up a memo or whatever they need.

The first time I go to Professor Beck’s office, I freeze up my computer and IT has to come fix it. I feel so stupid. Professor ... I mean Robert, the professors want me to use their first names, is so nice even though I messed things up right away. All the teachers are so nice. It will take a little time feeling ok calling them Robert or Jason or David. I don’t think Professor O’Leary wants me calling her Maggie.

All the women feel cold to me. I can’t think of anything I’ve done to make Brenda or Diane not like me.

The men are wonderful and always asking how I’m doing and if they can help me in anyway. Friday all three of them brought me flowers to brighten up my cubicle. So sweet!


The Men

“So what do you like to do?” David asked her.

“What do you mean?” Ava replied.

“Away from here. What do you do to let your hair down?” His mind wandered to grabbing her blonde hair and ramming his cock into her pussy. His second wife loved it hard but it’s why his third marriage ended so fast.

“I just go home.”

“A hot girl like you? I’m sure you go out and party with your girlfriends?”

“Nope.” She shook her head. “I just like going home.”

“I know you’re just married but that doesn’t mean your eye doesn’t wander.”

“No!” She sounded indignant. He didn’t care. It put the thought in her mind.

“Sorry, Ava. I didn’t know you were an old-fashioned woman.”


Ava

I feel glad when David goes away. That felt so awkward. I could never imagine cheating on Robby. I have everything I want in a husband.

I don’t have a lot to do right now so I look at Fakebook.

The school’s internal messenger program pops up and Jason is asking me to write a short memo that he will send to his students. I open up Word and start typing what he wants to say. I’m so glad for spellcheck.

A message from Robert comes in and asks if I can type up some notes that he will dictate to me. What do I do? I send a message to him saying I’m working on a memo for Jason.

David replies and says, “What is this about?”

Oops! I sent it to the wrong person.

I reply to Robert and he says Jason’s memo can wait.

I go to Robert’s office and he talks for five minutes but it takes me a half hour. He’s so patient. He tells me to ignore the questions coming in from Jason about his memo.

“Don’t worry. You’re learning a new job,” he says. “Send it to me when you get back to your desk.”

I feel bad having to ignore Jason’s memo but I’m really happy I got to do something for Robert.

I finish the memo next. I ask Brenda how to send the memo and the notes to the professors. I hate to ask because she and Diane don’t seem to like me and I don’t know why. I didn’t do anything. Brenda seems annoyed but at least my memo and notes are sent.


Ava

I’ve worked here a month already. I can hardly believe it! I feel more confident and I can do many of the tasks they ask me. Professor O’Leary only asks Diane and Brenda to do things for her. That’s ok. The other three give me things to do.


The Men

All four professors were in Robert’s office.

Maggie sounded aggravated. “Why do you keep her? She couldn’t spell ‘cat’ if you spot her the C and the A!”

“She has ... other qualities,” Robert says slowly.

Jason and David nod in agreement.

“You’re keeping her just because she has a nice ass!”

“Give her a chance,” said Jason. “She’s only been here a month.”

“Brenda and Diane complain to me about her all the time.”

David spoke up. “It sounds like they’re discriminating against her just because she’s pretty.”

“No. They’re discriminating against her because she’s a moron.”

“She’s getting the hang of it,” Jason said.

Robert said, “She’s made a lot of strides since she started.”

“Brenda and Diane were busy,” Maggie said. “I had Ava write up notes for a future lecture and she asked me what a hypotenuse has to do with math. She thought it was a stupid hippopotamus! I told her they were good at math and she believed me!”

“Calm down, Maggie,” said Robert. “So math isn’t her strong point.”

“Common sense isn’t her strong point.”

“That’s harsh,” said Jason.

“It’s the truth!”

“You’re being unfair to her!”

Robert stepped in to avoid escalation. “I will spend more time training her.”

“I will too,” said Jason.

“Me too,” said David.

Robert said. “All three of us will make sure she learns and this will make sure Brenda or Diane will always be able to assist you. Is that acceptable?”

“I still think you should fire her but yes, it’s acceptable.” Ava was eye candy. That’s why they kept her. She was sure of it.


Ava

It’s a great two months. I still make a lot of mistakes but I have the three best bosses ever. They never scold me and put me down for making mistakes. Sometimes I’ll just sit in Robert’s office after he calls me in and he’ll do some things and then he’ll say he doesn’t need me anymore. He looks at me often but I guess after he does whatever important thing he’s doing then I’m not needed anymore. I play solitaire until he dismisses me. It happens three or four times a week.

It’s getting colder but they all say they love it when I wear short dresses so I always have that underneath my winter clothes. I’m always happy to make them happy.

Today I get a message from Jason to come to his office.

“Thank you for your quick response, Ava. I know you’re very busy.”

“No problem, Jason.” I don’t tell him that I wasn’t doing anything.

“I need you to ... um ... take something down for ... me.”

“Are you ok?” I ask. There’s something different about him. Sadness?

He turns the picture on his desk that I’ve seen many times. It’s a photo of his wife and three kids.

He says, “Today is the five year anniversary of Laura dying from cancer. I’m a lonely man, Ava. My kids are grown and out of the house.”

“I’m sorry.”

“Thank you for caring, Ava. That shows me what a kind heart you have. It means a lot to me. If I can be completely honest, you mean a lot to me. I look forward to coming to work because you are such a bright spirit.”

I lightly blush. I never hear such praise about me.

“Would it be ok if I have you type it up later?”

“Of course,” I reply.

“Thank you. You’re so wonderful.”

I exit. I wonder if there is a way I can make him less sad but I can’t think of anything.


The Men

They met together to talk about school things and afterwards the discussion turned to Ava.

Jason said, “Well, Ava thinks my wife is dead and I’m a sad, lonely widower. I’m on the road to sympathy sex. How’s your progress, David?”

“She doesn’t seem to want to have much to do with me,” he replied.

“You’re still a caveman,’ Jason said. “The modern woman doesn’t want a man to come on that strong.”

“A woman doesn’t know what she wants. I show her what she needs.”

Robert spoke up. “Like you practically propositioned her to give you a blowjob?”

“I didn’t hear about this,” Jason said.

“Dumbnuts David suggested that she’d get better at her job if she gave an oral presentation.”

“Come on!” protested David. “It’s Ava we’re talking about it. The innuendo flew right over her head.”

Robert said, “She was pretty shaken up. She thought you were going to make her give speeches to you.”

Jason burst out laughing.

“Well, like I said...” David trailed off. “She still doesn’t understand.”

Robert said, “I got a big hug out of it comforting her that she wouldn’t have to do that, so thanks.”

“Fuck you!”

“So how’s your progress?” Jason inquired.

“Great. I’m a friendly man who is there for her when a moron unsuccessfully propositions her.”

David glared then laughed.

Robert said, “I’m doing a lot better than sympathy sex. That will never happen. I listen to her.”

“So do I,” Jason replied.

“You two are idiots!” said David. “You just tell her what you want from her!”

“And how’s that working out?” Robert asked.

“It will. It just takes some women longer to understand it.”

“Good luck with that,” Jason said.


Ava

It feels a little weird, at first, that both Jason and Robert want to give me full hugs to greet me when I come into their offices. I understand now that it makes them happy and they are such nice men and honestly it does feel good being held by strong arms. Robby doesn’t do that very much now that we’re married. I like big, firm hugs.

I won’t let David hug me. He’s creepy in some way. I can’t explain it but I just have this feeling about him. I don’t like when I have to go to his office. Getting a request from Robert and Jason always makes me happy.

I couldn’t have hoped for better bosses than Robert and Jason. They are so patient and kind. I rarely have to deal with Brenda and Diane and Professor O’Leary never gives me anything to do. It’s become a perfect job. I always love going to work and see the smiles of the professors. I mean David smiles at me too and I know it’s no different than the other two but something always makes me think of it as a leer. I asked Robert about it and he admits that he thinks David can be creepy so I guess my intuition is right. I still feel uncomfortable around Brenda and Diane after three months. I don’t expect to be best friends but at least they could be nice. Every time I notice them glancing at me, they look unhappy. Robert says it’s not about me and they probably have things going on in their lives but I’m not sure even though Robert insists it has nothing to do with me. Robert and Jason and even David are always happy with me and they’re my bosses so that’s what counts. That’s what Robert told me and I know he’s right but it would be nice to at least have the other assistants be nice to me. They always refuse when I ask if I can help with anything so I’ve stopped asking.

I get a request to come to Robert’s office which always makes me happy. I knock on Robert’s door and he calls for me to enter.

“Have a seat,” he says. He points at a chair in front of the small table I use for my laptop.

I place the laptop on the table and sit. Instead of facing his desk, I’m facing a giant dry erase board with lots of numbers and lots of weird symbols that I could imagine being an alien language in some space movie.

“I need to prepare for a lecture,” he said. “So please type it up as I give it.”

“Yes, Robert.” I open up a blank document and put my fingers on the keyboard. “Ready.”

He starts his lecture. I type as fast as I can but I’m getting anxious. I’m not keeping up.

After a couple minutes, he stops. I keep typing, trying to remember what he said.

“Something wrong?” he asks.

I feel embarrassed. “I can’t type as fast as you’re speaking.”

“It’s okay. I don’t expect you to get every word. You’re not a machine. You’re my beautiful assistant, Ava. I’ll fill in what you miss. From now on I’ll break every couple of minutes.”

I nod. That will be very helpful and I’m so glad he’s not mad at me and it felt good that he said I was beautiful.

After several breaks and continuing, I hear him mention the hypotenuse.

I comment on a break, “Professor O’Leary said hypotenuse are really good at math.”

“Yes, they are,” he confirmed. “That’s how they can stay underwater for so long.”

“Really? Math helps with that.”

“Yes.”

“I guess that’s why I can’t hold my breath underwater for very long. I’m not good at math.”

“I’m sure you could hold your breath much longer if forced down.”

I laughed. No way!


Ava

The professors all got me boxes of chocolate for Christmas. They’re going to get me fat! It’s hard enough not to gain five pounds over Christmas without more yummy temptations at work. I know they’re just being nice so I appreciate. Robby will enjoy them. My husband can eat anything and not gain any weight. I can just look at chocolate and gain a pound. Any extra weight on my small frame and I’ll have to buy new pants.


The Men

During the Christmas break, the guys came to the campus to chat, drink wine, and exchange gag gifts.

Both Robert and Jason had the same idea for David. They gave him this tube you could apply to your dick to simulate a pussy.

“It’s the only pussy, you’re going to get,” taunted Robert.

“You guys aren’t any closer,” David suggested.

“Closer than you,” Jason said.

“Trust me,” said David. “None of you are going to get between her legs.”

“I’m make progress,” Robert said. “She enjoys my company. She said so herself.”

Jason said, “That’s a long way to fucking her.”

“Right,” said David.

“I’m much closer than either of you pencil dicks realize.”

David got Robert a butt plug because he’s a pain in the ass and Jason a pencil with a dick head on the end. Jason got Robert a ball gag because he needs to stop bragging.


Ava

An instant message pops up on my screen.

“Please come to my office to type an email.”

I’m excited because I’m sitting here bored. I head to Jason’s office then realize I probably need my laptop so I go back to my desk, detach it from the dock, and enter with a soft knock.

“Jason?”

“Come on in. Please sit.”

I sit in one of the chairs in front of his big desk. I put the laptop in my lap. It always feels very warm.

“I need you to type an email for me. Ready?”

I bring up the email program. “Yes, sir.”

“Ah, Ava. What did I tell you?”

“Yes, Jason.” I smile. It’s so difficult not to be more formal with a boss.

“The email address is AvaMathMajors@mail.com. CC my address.”

“AvaMathMajors?” I question.

“Yes just like your name. One of the early reasons I liked you is your name is the same but the biggest reasons I like you are that you’re warm, caring, and a beautiful person inside and out. Being around you always makes me happy.”

“Um ... thank you.” I blush from the gush of compliments.

“No, thank you. On days I don’t want to be here, I know you will have a smiling face and a positive attitude. Since my sweet lovely Ava can be so joyful, I know your joy will rub onto me.”

I’ve never heard someone talk like this about me. I feel like I’m always frustrated at work and I wish Brenda and Diane would like me. I’m trying to get better.

He says, “Now if I talk too fast, don’t worry. I just need the general idea typed up.”

“Yes ... Jason.” I caught myself.

“Dear Ava. The proposed merger of myself, Jason Martin, and Ava, is worth a deeper look. I’m definitely interested in knowing Ava more intimately.”

I’m already behind and I’m further distracted by hearing my name all the time since it’s the name of a company.

He gets to the end. “ ... I look forward to hearing from you. Jason Martin. That’s it click ‘send’.”

His email chimes.

“Got it. Thank you, Ava. I don’t know what I’d do without you. I love that you’re willing to go the extra mile. That’s what makes you my go-to girl when I need something.”

“You’re welcome. Is there anything else I can do for you?”

He gets a big grin then shakes his head. I return to my desk.


The Men

Jason asked them to meet in his office.

“Look at this!” he says gleefully as he passes a paper to each.

“What is this? Robert asked.

“I dictated an email to Ava and had her send it. Look at what my future slut typed up.”

“Fuck, she’s stupid!” said David, looking at the paper. “I must be too smart. That’s why I’m getting no head way with her unlike you two morons.”

“You’ll be getting no head or anything,” Robert taunted.

“AvaMathMajors?” questioned David.

Jason said, “I created a fake email account. If she could type and keep up, it would’ve sounded like sex but this was what it ended up as.”

David said, “She’s too stupid to get the innuendo.”

“I know but maybe something subliminal. Now this is my idea so no copying it.”

“We know the rules, Jason,” Robert replied annoyed. “We can do something like this if we want.”

“She’s too stupid to notice,” said David.

“You both are just jealous I’m ahead in winning the bet.”

Robert laughed. “You’ll fuck it up. I’m the one who will fuck her and earn a nice extra paycheck. Beside I’m the one in the lead.”

David said, “None of us will get there. Her legs are clamped shut.”


Ava

OMG! I’m going to Chicago for a math convention with the professors. I’m so excited! I’ve never gone anywhere except for a few family vacations when I was growing up.


The Men

“Here’s my chance,” said David. “Nothing like a little alcohol to loosen panties.”

“She doesn’t drink,” Jason said. “She’s told me.”

“I offered her a drink before going home,” said Robert, “and she refused.”

“Perfect,” said David. “I won’t have to spend much to get her drunk. I can be very persuasive in getting a girl to drink with me.”


Ava

I’m so bored. I sit between Robert and Jason in the convention hall and the speakers are boring and I don’t understand what they’re saying. I wish I could stay in my hotel room or walkaround but the school paid for me to go so I guess I have to attend. The whole place is almost all men and I keep getting looks from guys. It’s like they’ve never seen a woman before. Do they stay locked up in their offices looking at numbers? I wish a speaker would talk about hypotenuses. They aren’t a cute animal but at least they aren’t some squiggle lines on the display.

Lunch is this boxed turkey sandwich, chips, and a drink. It’s not very good but it’s not listening to more lectures. That’s going to happen in another hour. I want to lie and say I’m not feeling well and go to my room. It’s not completely a lie. These lectures make me feel bored sick. It’s just that my guys say how happy they are that I’m here with them. I don’t want to disappoint them.

That evening there’s a social in the hotel bar. I don’t feel like going but they insist that I attend.

There’s a lot of people but Robert spots me and waves me over to their table. They’ve saved a seat for me.

“Can I get you a drink?” David asks.

“No, thanks.”

“Oh, come on. One little drink.”

I shake my head.

“Leave her alone, David,” Jason says. “She’s a breath of beauty in this sea of guys. Would you like a soda?”

“No, thanks. I’m good.”

They get into conversation about the lectures. I’m bored and look around for the next hour.

A guy approaches me. “Hi, my name is Stan.”

David says in a slurred voice, “Fuck off, Stan! She’s mine!”

I’m glad David got rid of the guy for me.

I decide to excuse myself. “I’m going to go to my room. I promised I’d facetime with my husband.”

David says, “I’ll walk you to your room.”

“I’m ok.”

“I want to keep the Stans away from you. Let’s go.”

He grabs my arm and leads me toward the elevators. On the ride up, he puts his hand against the wall to steady himself.

I pull my room key out of my clutch and open the door.

“Thanks, David.”

“You can thank me by letting me into that little pussy. I’ve wanted to fuck it since the first day I saw it.”

He pushes us forward. His hand grabs at my top.

“Come on,” he slurs. “Take that off and let me see your little titties.”

There’s a knock on the door.

“Take your pants off,” I say.

“Yea,” he drawls.

I run to the door.

I always like seeing Jason but I’ve never been happier to see him than now.

David is struggling to open his pants.

Jason grabs him and turns him toward the door. “Come on. You need a little nap.”

“No, I need a little pussy.”

“Out you go.” Jason turns his head to me. “I’ll be right back.”

In a couple of minutes, there is a knock on my door and Jason has returned. He comes in.

“Are you okay?”

“I guess so.”

“Here.”

He wraps me in his arms and I discover I’m trembling. Now that it’s over, I can admit to myself I was scared. It feels comforting and safe in his arms. He just holds me and it feels good to be held.

“Please don’t report David. He’s just a bad drunk.”

I hadn’t thought about. “Ok,” I agree.

“I’m sorry we dragged you to this convention.”

“I enjoyed it.”

“I can tell when you’re lying, Ava. I appreciate your thought. I can arrange for you to fly back tomorrow morning instead of in the evening with us. I’m sure you’re eager to get back to ... Robby is it?”

“Yea,” I confirm. “No, I’ll stay.”

“Problems?”

“No, no problem in staying.”

“No, I mean with married life.”

“I ... I don’t know. It’s just that things are different.”

“So you’re not going to facetime with him.”

“He’s probably busy playing video games.”

“You and I are going to talk about relationships when we get back.”

“No, I’m ok. We’re ok.”

“No, Ava. I need you to be at your best so we’re going to talk about it. I’m not giving you a choice.”

“But...”

He holds up a hand.

“I care about you. We’re going to do this.”

“Ok,” I accept.


The Men

The guys met in the morning in a sobered-up David’s room.

Jason said, “Well you blew it. You’re out.”

David said, “I was getting nowhere with her. I had to do something”

“Last night would just get you fired. Rape is not seducing.”

David grumbled.

“I asked her not to report you. Just said you’re a bad drunk.”

“Thanks.”

“I should be thanking you. I got to come to her rescue for the big bad drunk David.”

“Piss off!”

“Gentlemen,” Robert spoke up. “You’re both a bunch of losers. I’ll have her purring on my cock within the month.”

Jason chose to hold back his knowledge of Ava’s possible marriage issues.


Ava

I thought Jason forgot about talking to me about my marriage because a week has passed but Jason could see that I’m bothered. I wish he couldn’t tell.

“Let’s talk after work,” he says.

“I’m ok.

“I’m much cheaper that paying 150 dollars for therapy. All I want is to look into your beautiful eyes. It’s payment enough.”

After work, I go into his office. It feels strange not carrying my laptop with me.

“So tell me what’s going on?” he asks.

“Nothing really.”

“Ava,” he chides. “I know my favorite girl is bothered. Tell me.”

I take a deep breath and decide to say. “Robby just plays video games all the time.”

“All the time? Day and night?”

“He goes to work but when he’s home, he just wants to play.”

“And he’s not paying much attention to you.”

I nod sadly and look down.

Jason says, “He’s cheating on you. He’s making love to his games instead of making love to you. I’m sorry to say this but it looks like you married a boy instead of a man.”

“We dated 4 years,” I defend.

“We can be blind when we think we’re in love.”

“I guess so.”

“I know so. You’re a mature woman, Ava. You need a mature man. Robby is a boy.”

I softly cry.

He comes around his desk, kneels down, and puts an arm around me.

“I’m sorry,” he says. “I was too harsh.”

“No, no,” I say. I know it’s the truth. I just didn’t like hearing it.

“Let’s talk again tomorrow.”


The Men

Robert bragged how close he was to scoring with Ava.

Jason chose not to say much. He knew he had her at the precipice of having an affair with him. She just needed a few more pushes.

David continued to insist none of them would fuck her.


Ava

In Jason’s office after work, he says, “Let’s talk about what you want in a man who loves you.”

“I still think it’s Robby,” I reply.

“It’s not Robby,” he counters. “When was the last time you made love?”

“Last night.”

“And before that.”

I think then say, “Two Wednesdays ago.”

He shakes his head. “You are a beautiful 22 year old. You are in the prime of your life for satisfaction. If he doesn’t want to be with you at least every other day then something is wrong.”

I say, “We did it almost every day before we married.”

“He’s a boy. He wants someone to take care of him. He needs you to make his meals and wash his clothes and clean his place. He wants you to be his maid, a servant, not an equal.”

I never considered that before but now that he said it, I think he may be right.

“You want a man who lights up every time he sees you. He tells you how beautiful you are. He gives you gifts. He gives you big hugs. He cares about you and will do anything for you. He puts you first and not some videogame.”

OMG! Jason is so right. That is what I want and Robby is not that.

“Can we talk more tomorrow?” he asks.

“Yes,” I say. I’m eager to talk more now that I know more.


Ava

We meet after work every day for the rest of the week and into next Wednesday. I’m so thankful Jason is helping me see who Robby really is and helping me understand what I want in a man. I really like Jason.

On Thursday, about fifteen minutes before it’s time to go home, I get an IM from Jason asking for me to come in.

I go to his office. “Do you need something?”

He gets up and goes around his desk. He stands in front of me.

“I just want to tell you that I’ve really enjoyed our talks, Ava.”

“I have too.”

“I’m glad. You mean so much to me. You’ve been a bright light in my life since the first day you started working here. I look forward to every morning because I will see your shining face.”

I open my mouth to respond but he suddenly wraps me in his arms pulling me to him. It’s a strong firm hug and it feels comforting. He holds me a long time but I feel restful and content. He loosens the grip and I look up into his face. He kisses me and I’m surprised but then I kiss him back. His lips make my body feel tingly. I haven’t experienced a passionate kiss in so long. I moan into his mouth and my body feels like it’s on fire. I haven’t felt that in so long also.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.