The Bachelor and Bachelorette Parties - Cover

The Bachelor and Bachelorette Parties

by Writer Mick

Copyright© 2021 by Writer Mick

Erotica Sex Story: It was Bill's bachelor party. We were rolling at the Shedd and having a great time. It was Bridgette's bachelorette party and the girls rolled into the Shedd. The guys were on one side of the bar and the girls were on the other. Would they see each other?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   .

It was Bill’s bachelor party. We were rolling at the Shedd and having a great time. It was Bridgette’s bachelorette party and the girls rolled into the Shedd. The guys were on one side of the bar and the girls were on the other. Would they see each other?

**********Mick

Bill was getting married on Sunday, so we figured to take him out and get him fucked up on Friday and give him Saturday to recover. It was a great plan, but you know what they say about plans. Let’s see there’s:

1. Men plan God laughs

2. No plan survives first contact with the enemy

3. Plan in one hand and shit in the other and see with gets fulfilled first

Anyway you get the idea. So here we were, drinking beer and doing shots and ... well except for me. I was the designated driver. I was safe. At least that was the plan.

**********Aurora

It was a Friday night and the girls all got together to throw a bachelorette party for Bridgette. She was getting married on Sunday and we figured that she could get her sleep while she got her hair done on Saturday. So we were all out and about drinking and doing that high-pitched girl scream that make guys want to run away.

I was normally one of those screamers, but not tonight, I lost rock, paper, scissors and am the designated driver. At least that was the plan.

**********Mick

I was at the bar getting another tray of shots for my seven close and personal friends, when I noticed the woman next to me. The bartender was an acquaintance, his name was Wes. Over the years that I’d been coming to the Shedd, he had pulled me out of a couple of fights and I’d covered his back when he had to remove drunks from the bar.

“Put it on my tab please, Wes.”

“Mick are you buying all their drinks tonight?”

“Yeah and then they pay me back.”

“Right. I’ll make sure to itemize your tab.”

“Thanks, bro.”

“Excuse me, did you say that you could itemize the tab?” the woman next to me asked.

“I do it for the regulars sometimes,” Wes answered.

“Could you do that for me? Please.”

“I don’t know you ma’am. I know Mick.”

“Please.”

The woman smiled and scrunched her nose. That expression caught my attention, pushed the right buttons, made me get a chubby.

“Wes, come on,” I said. “It can’t be that hard. I’ll add to your tip.”

Wes looked at me and then at the woman and back to me.

“OK. Ma’am, what’s your name?”

“Aurora.”

“OK, I’ll have an itemized tab for you at the end of the night.”

“Oh thank you,” then she turned to me. “And thank you ... um ... Mick?”

“Yes, and it’s not a problem ... um ... Aurora.”

I picked up my tray of shots and went back to my party. When I got back to the guys, I turned to watch Aurora walk back to her girlfriends with her tray of drinks. She was hot.

**********The Rest Of The Story

About an hour later, the band kicked in and the girls all hit the dance floor and very soon my guys were out there with them. The bride-to-be was wearing a sash announcing her status. And Bill was wearing a t-shirt declaring “I’m a Sucker” on the front and “I’m getting married” on the back. And of course those are the two who gravitate together on the dance floor.

It took no time at all for the moons to align perfectly and so each of my guys was attached to one of the girls. Aurora and I sat at a table and watched the impending train wreck. About six songs in, the band played a slow song and the ass grabbing, French kissing slow dancing commenced.

By the time Wes made last call all of the guys and girls were paired off. Aurora and I paid our tabs and each got an unbelievably long list of the drinks that were consumed. Aurora looked at me and then asked the most important question of the night.

“How are we going to get these people pried apart and back to our hotels?”

“What hotel are you at?”

“The Commons House”

“So are we! You must have gotten the wedding party package too.”

“Yeah, we did. The wedding is on Sunday.”

“So is Bill’s!”

“We’re in the Fountain Room”

“We’re in the Grove Room.”

“Well since we’re going to the same place, does it matter who is in which van as long as we end up with everybody?”

“Not to me. Come on, let’s herd these cats out to the vans.”

Between the bouncers, Aurora, and me we got our people outside and then the pseudo-couples paired off into one of the two vans. I got in and started the van, I was surprised that the windows in the back were already fogging up. I drove the few blocks to the hotel and drove to our assign parking spot on the second floor of the parking garage. Aurora pulled in three spots away.

The van doors opens and regurgitated the several pairs of drunken partiers. It was comical to watch the drunk guys trying to hold up the drunk girls who were trying to hold up the drink guys. Aurora got the more stable couples into the elevator, while I held the remaining couples together until the elevator returned.

When I got off the elevator, Aurora was waiting with her troop. I looked at her and asked loudly, not worrying about waking the other people on the floor.

“What room are the girls in?”

“We have Suite 440,” she said.

“We’re in 460,” I answered.

She went to her door and used the electronic key to unlock the door, four couples pushed through, including the future bride and groom, who were into the other to the point that Bridgette had her hand in Bill’s pants and he had his hand in hers.

“Oh shit. This could be a disaster.” Aurora hurried into the room to try to separate the two.

I got my couples into my room and they pretty much just started stripping and in various stages of blowjobs, so I just let them go. I went back to Aurora’s room and found the couples already doing the same except for Bridgette and Bill who were fucking on the couch like bunnies. I looked around for Aurora and found her laying on the floor near the bathroom, bleeding badly from the nose.

“Aurora! Are you OK?”

With a voice handicapped by a total blockage of her nasal passages, Aurora mumbled, “Bridgette punched me.”

“What? Why?”

“She wants to fuck your guy and I tried to stop her.”

Realizing what a bad idea that could be, I quickly went back out to the room and found Bill just pulling his spent cock out of Bridgette’s pussy. Oh shit. That was when I realized that the guys were fucking the girls and as I watched, the guys who were finished fucking were moving to different girls. The girls were giggling as they began sucking their new guy to a new erection.

Oh shit! I ran out the door and back to my room and found the same thing happening with the three couples in my room. Only in my room, the girls were on their hands and knees and the guys were traveling down the line, fucking a girl for a bit, and then moving down the line when one of the guys yelled “Switch!”

I thought about a video because the guys wouldn’t believe what they were doing, but then I thought about the word “evidence” and put my phone away. I ran back to Aurora’s room to check on her and found everyone with a different partner and scattered around the room. Everyone, that is, except Bridgette and Bill. They were fucking up a storm again.

“Aurora, how are you doing?” I asked when I walked into the bathroom.

She was sitting on the closed toilet holding a wet, blood soaked hand towel to her face. I parked on the edge of the tub and looked at her.

“Everyone is fucking like crazy and swapping partners, except Bridgette and Bill. They are pounding each other.”

Aurora’s eyes got huge.

“Oh fuck! Bridgette went off the pill a few weeks ago so she would catch on the honeymoon. We gotta stop them.”

I went out to see Bill relax as he pulled Bridgette’s doggie positioned body tight to his hips apparently unloading more of his seed into the bride-to-be. I went back to the bathroom.

“Aurora, to the best of my knowledge, Bill has cum inside her three times already. I’m thinking that we’re too late.”

Aurora leaned back against the toilet tank and tilted her head back.

“I think my nose is broken.”

“Do you want me to take you to the ER now? I don’t think anyone is going to go anywhere.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.