Non Zero Sum Game - Cover

Non Zero Sum Game

Copyright© 2021 by Yob

Chapter 61: Back Passage

Virginia acts more like a domineering wife than a mistress on the side. She’s improving in bed, but lacks the intensity of Georgia. Maybe twins but obviously they are not identical, since one is blond and the other one brunette. The most glaring difference is their complicated personalities. Virginia is adventurous, but not athletic. Loves going out to new places, loves to travel, but doesn’t enjoy roughing it. Room service is required. Georgia by contrast is athletic, physically brave and adventurous going into brush after horned semi-wild cattle, defying brambles and poisonous snakes, undaunted by discomfort, but she doesn’t want to leave familiar territory. Granted her home territory is extensive in size, but it’s not the whole world. Or is it? Perhaps the correct view of Georgia’s self imposed limits, the ranch is enough variety, a sufficiently large world for her tastes. All she needs or desires. Every other week, I fly up to spend a few passion filled days with my cowgirl wife. I’m falling more in love with her every time I see her.

My sister-in-law Virginia is beginning to bore me. Sex with her is fine, just not spectacular. Her encroachment on my space and freedom annoys me. She has usurped my library room as her own, though she calls it OUR room. Wasn’t me invited her to move in. She assumed it was her due as my alter-wife, protecting her sister’s wifey prerogatives by controlling them personally. I’m beginning to resent her more every time I see her.

Sin and I are living together in the storerooms and hidden passages.

Constant companions and frequent lovers, Sin and I entertain ourselves exploring the convoluted labyrinth inside the house. It’s a different house hiding within the house, often syncing with parts of the manor house but not duplicating it. Numerous differences, spaces sandwiched between house parts exist and even tunnels extending beyond outside the manor house. It’s very complicated and none of it is depicted on any house plans we’ve seen. Keeping our secret to ourselves draws us emotionally closer together. When we make a new discovery, Sin’s delight is compulsively shared by rushing to embrace me and when in my arms, a kiss is the next most natural thing, then spontaneous lovemaking normally follows. Only Sin and I know about these secret rooms, passages, and tunnels and some are indeed tunneled. The passages are different, constructed using similar techniques used in building the house. The same materials are evident, wood and stone. We know we’ve left the manor house when a passage begins using posts and beams to support a rock roof, and the floor becomes tamped earth instead of wood or polished stone. Then we’re in a subterranean tunnel, tunneling to somewhere else beyond the house. There are many tunnels we’ve found and we keep discovering more. So far, we’ve not reached an end destination. Most curve around and connect to other cross tunnels. Following those we soon find ourselves in the carpentered passages again. Always back in the familiar vaults beneath the manor house. Until the day we stumbled upon our secret private beach.

Sin prefers running tunnels wearing only panties. She likes the freedom to go nude she can’t endure where others could see her scars. She asked me to begin toting a knapsack for her, with various colored spray cans of paint. Tunnels we’ve explored and know where they come out, are identified with splotches of color at intersections. Multiple different colors indicate multiple intersections farther down that tunnel. Prevents duplication of effort in exploring.

She wants to check out a large fracture crack in a tunnel wall. We can’t know if it’s an intersection or a natural fissure until it’s investigated. Once inside it widens indicating it’s a new tunnel. Sin returned to the entrance and marked the wall as “under scrutiny,” with a white paint blotch. Come together again, we proceeded cautiously. Cave-ins are always a possibility. These are centuries old tunnels. No one knows we’re down here and won’t seek us here, and won’t ever see or hear of us again and never find us if we’re trapped. The floor changes. From tamped earth to scattered sand then completely sand covered. We can smell salt, feel the stir of eddies in the air, it’s getting brighter, and we hear the lapping of water. Suddenly, coming into view as we round a curve in the tunnel, there’s a sunlit mouth, an arched opening. Through it is visible a sea washed sand beach with shallow gentle surf receding and advancing repetitively upon it.

Stepping out on the tiny shelf of sand, we feel oppressed by the over towering cliff above and huge rocks surrounding us, and more boulders extending like stepping stones scaled for giants, in a haphazard pattern reaching far out into the water. This little beach is not visible from outside the rock clusters and shoals of boulders.

Obviously, we must be in the lee of the island. There’s no heavy surf, no large swell, but I can’t pinpoint any landmarks to get a bearing on. We’re likely near the point. I assume so because it’s the only rock strewn part of coast I’m aware of along the entire lee coast. Who owns this? Wonderful if I do.

“We definitely have to fuck this beach!”

“That’s an odd way of saying, make love to commemorate discovering this beach? Is that what you meant?”

“You know it was, daddy.”

“I love you Sin, I love your innocence. You’ve obviously never fucked on a beach before.”

“Well, everyone has a first time for everything. I think making love on a secret tropical beach will be extremely romantic, don’t you?”

“You won’t enjoy a first experience of sandy abrasions inside your tender crevices. Trust me, it won’t feel romantic.”

“You’re strong daddy, and I’m just a light slip of a girl. You could hold me up easy!”

“Probably possible. Would you like that?”

“I’d love it.”

Her arms about my neck, my arms supporting her under her narrow ass, I’m probing for her entrance with my blind cock.

“That’s the wrong hole daddy, you can’t go in there.”

“Sorry.” Probing haphazardly again hoping to luck into a correct aim.

“That’s my rectum. Try higher daddy. No, not that hole either, I told you, you can’t go in there. You’re too big, go higher.”

“Wait a minute. How many possible entrances do you have?”

“Three. My rectum, my sister’s baby pussy, and my pussy.”

“They grafted onto you an extra vagina, one of your sisters?”

“They couldn’t know if rejection problems would occur, so they included some redundancy in case of future issues. There was incompatibility. When my middle sister later died, they gave me her ovaries and uterus replacing my youngest sister’s toddler organs.”

“You are an incredible miracle Sin. Two vaginae? Can I kiss both?”

“Sure, if you want. Just be gentle with the little one. It’s very sensitive.”

Flipping Sin upside down, we began a stand up sixty nine. With the bright sun illuminating her, everything is visible. The tiny extra slit next to her perineum, wasn’t noticeable before. Now teasing with my tongue and kisses produced strong reactions in Sin. Sin didn’t complain, in fact I pleased her, but she is extremely sensitive there.

Afterwards, Sin braced her hands on a waist high boulder and bent forward. I was able to impale her normal vagina in that rear position. We christened our beach Dos Bocas. There’s a Mexican port with two river mouths by the same name. The beach name refers to Sin’s dual vaginae, and doesn’t need the explanation, but I wrote it down anyway.

Hmmm, a half virgin? Cute, and very rare but not unique! There are women occasional born with four legs and two sets of genitals. And other women who develop a double uterus, two sets of ovaries, side by side vaginae while fetuses in utero. It’s a condition known as uterus didelphys. Of course Sin is probably unique, as she received her’s as a intentional transplant. Still, I’m very pleased with her.

“Sin? Can you possibly guess how much I enjoy you? How much I adore you? How much I desire you? Despite your diminutive child like appearance and arrested development, you’re twice the woman any of my other women are! You are one unique, crazy, incredibly sexy chick! You give me a huge hardon. Lots of them in fact.”

That remark initiated an immediate second “fuck the beach” episode.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.