Non Zero Sum Game - Cover

Non Zero Sum Game

Copyright© 2021 by Yob

Chapter 59: Grand Dames

THEY HAVE ARRIVED!

It was a bit of a hassle to get a flight for Natasha, Monica, and Danielle. Getting first class tickets and boarding passes was expensive but followed the normal procedure. After the three were seated, they were removed from the plane because several other first class passengers complained they stank too bad. The majority of first class wanted them to stay. Alexandra, Lauren, Slick Pamela, Elaine, and eleven kids were in first class voting for the three not be evicted. Instead, all got off the plane because the plane crew sided with the minority opinion, None of their fares were refunded because, according to the airline, they “voluntarily” left the plane. Only Natasha, Monica, and Danielle received refunds because they weren’t willing volunteers.

Lauren’s argument, they all travel together as a group or all tickets should be refunded, failed, fell on deaf ears. The flight was a financial loss to the airline if they refunded eighteen first class fares and they weren’t about to absorb the loss. Our party is the injured party. The airline isn’t entitled to play the victim card! Lauren called Liz and retained her services. Representing us, lawyer Liz called the airline’s legal department and threatened to sue. The airline finally offered and negotiated chartering us a private flight at a reduced price, and gave us double credit for all the first class ticket fares as a further discount off the already discounted charter price. Even with all the discounts, it was exobitantly expensive even with three tickets refunding the money, but counted in the double credits, they got triple value out of those. It was frustrating to Lauren to spend so much when they should have been able to fly like everyone else. It cost triple fares in addition to paying the original fares. Those three refunds were a plus gain. Bet that sounded complicated.

Never mind, all the group safely arrived in Tortola as an intact group and were ferried to the island. They’re all here. All my children are here. Eleven sons and one cutie pie daughter. With so many siblings to play with and so many aunts to watch over all of them, Gail was able to slip away out of Perry’s clutches and retrieve SHORT STUFF from Tortola. She was only gone a total of six hours. Perry is clingy and mistrusts Gail, refuses to let her out of his sight again. Wish I knew what to do for him. Good Grief is still on the hard at Andros, to be retrieved later. If Perry ever gives Gail the chance to go for it.

My kids, all dozen, love to chase me around, tackle my knees, and pile on top me when I stumble and fall. Now I know how the bait worms feel in a bait cup. Crowded! Hugs are good. Kisses are only for moms. My sons won’t kiss me even when I kiss them first. Hermione kisses me. Hermione is my fixated chick, my short shadow, daddy’s girl.

She doesn’t look like Sharon or Elaine, so guessing who is really her mother is just a blind guess. She looks like Teresa did at age three, and Teresa looks like Sophia did at nineteen. Extrapolate, Hermione takes after my side of the family. Probably you already guessed, ersatz-mom witchy Elaine named Hermione after the Harry Potter’s film’s character Hermione. Elaine doesn’t know what I’ve planned in store for her. When Elaine flies home again, she flies alone. Hermione stays with me. I swore I’d find a way to rescue my daughter from Elaine before Elaine corrupts her! This is now.

When Leticia first met Natasha, Monica, and Danielle, I could tell by the way her nose wrinkled she didn’t like being near them. She immediately understood why I recommended remote quarters for those three. Tish didn’t like Elaine much either. She adores my kids though, and loves being called Aunt Tish. Our’s is in her belly.

First sight of Lauren, it was entirely different than Leticia expected. Immediately, Lauren rushed with open arms to give Leticia a huge continues hug, rubbing her back as she hugged her. Leticia melted in her arms. Lauren told Tish how she admired her leadership and management and how wonderful it was finally meeting her, and how much they must have in common, being moms and wives to me and all. After that, they were inseparable. Tish leaned on Lauren who helped her waddle about and Lauren was solicitous of Tish’s comfort, fetching a chair for her to sit on if none were near by. Soon my Grand Dames were best friends. Leticia confessed how she nearly ruined everything because she was unjustly jealous of Lauren and now it all seems so silly, to be jealous of someone so kind and affectionate. Sister Agnes and Beverly also took to Lauren, but can’t often separate her from Tish to socialize as they’d like.

Leticia offered to share the restored rectory with Lauren. And Alexandra, Pamela (Slick) and the kids. That was some unexpected generosity. Leticia explained, why not? She had six bedrooms, the four upstairs are unused. Where else could a dozen kids fit in better? Gail temporarily moved in too, bringing Perry of course. Tish said she was welcome. One adult and three kids per room fit nicely.

Natasha, Danielle, and Monica got the two bedroom carriage house to share. All three share one rom, the second room is for Lauren, if she wants to sneak away from the kids a bit for a bit of lovin with me. Generally the spare room is for me to take turns fucking all of them including Lauren.

Elaine didn’t like the cavernouse bed chambers on the manor house’s second floor any more than anyone else before her did. She tried wheedling the use of Sophia’s reserved quarters but I refused to give her the key and remained firm. She wheedled her way into sleeping in the arboretum. Odd, the arboretum has a lofty glass ceiling, is cavernous and damp to boot. Smells like potting soil and composting fertilizer in there. The upstairs bedroom she rejected is less drafty and an obvious improvement but Elaine says she likes to be around growing things.

Beverly is impressed with Elaine’s botanical knowledge and she allowed Elaine free use of the arboretum including planting some herbs she brought with her but I put my foot down and refused to allow Hermione to sleep with Elaine in the arboretum. Hermione plays and sleeps with her brothers. I firmly insist.

Beverly isn’t the only one impressed with Elaine’s mind. Elaine and Sister Agnes are frequently seen and heard in hot debate over theology and philosophy. Elaine can be charming when she successfully hides her evil side. She’s a very good fuck, and I don’t mind her impish side then. I appreciate her visit as an opportunity to get reacquainted with that aspect of her.

A third person she charmed I wish she hadn’t met, and don’t know how they net. Elaine and Donna Sue have become as thick as thieves. Whatever they’re plotting together can’t be good, they’re so secretive, and I have a bad feeling about them. Elaine was even able to win Leticia’s acceptance and endorsement eventually. Tish tells me, Elaine approached her with a project she’s willing to pay for herself. First she wants to build a small cottage on the former site of the gardener’s fire consumed dwelling. She won’t claim entitlement or any pretext to own it, but she would appreciate using it whenever she visits.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.