Non Zero Sum Game - Cover

Non Zero Sum Game

Copyright© 2021 by Yob

Chapter 56: Donna

Letisha’s enthusiasm for preparing for pending visits from Florida is less genuine and much less a priority than other projects. Enthusiasm for construction projects benefiting the residents of the settlement has her obsessive interest Example. With Tish as the driving force, stoking it’s fires, the water-maker’s problems were solved literally overnight and it was installed and made operational in record time.

Letisha delivered the answer. To source calm clean salt water we don’t need innovative engineering. Something much simpler, cheaper, quick to create, mundane, and old as the hills. Not subsea, subterranean access. Tish calls it a saltwater well. Made me feel like an idiot.

The desalinization plant provides us with all the pure clean drinking water we need, and roof shed rain water collected in cisterns provides us with copious wash water for showers and laundry.

The same people inhabit the settlement as formerly inhabited the slum shacks, but you’d hardly recognize them. Today they’re happier, cleaner, and better dressed. I’m glad for them and they’re grateful to me. I’m appreciative of their gratitude and grateful to them for opening my eyes wider. I’m more open minded too.

These are good hearted, caring generous people. Cheerfully sharing the little they have. Their natural high spirits rejoice if hopeless poverty isn’t quashing it. They love good food, music, and laughter.

The communal kitchens are continuous parties, with always a radio playing music when instruments aren’t. The people sing while tending their gardens. Idyllic? This is the bright public face side.

There’s dark, too. The dark side is the dark of night. Men folk as well as teens fled. Dark despair and grief for missing and lost adolescents, seduced away, lured by hope of a job, easy money from prostitution or drug dealing. All the teens and young adults are gone. The settlement is inhabited only by single moms, small children, aged crones, and a few arthritic old men. These are abandoned people, most of them lonely. Happy days and empty loveless nights.

That’s the settlement as it is today. The slum was erased. The two story apartment buildings we built outside the compound perimeter wall ended up divided into sixty two story apartments. Each twelve by fifteen feet, but on two levels so twice that in square footage. Capable of housing half the people who needed housing and eliminating half the sprawl of slum. We used the existing perimeter wall as the back wall. Made the project affordable.

We decided to repeat it, inside the compound this time, using the original perimeter wall as the back wall again. Provides additional identical number of apartments. All are lined up back to back, with a forty foot wide gate in the middle. Except we eliminated the gate entirely, it’s a forty foot wide opening now. With the slum eliminated a vote on what to call the new quarters earned it the popular name The settlement because all residents are resettled in it.

The elderly and most vulnerable resettled inside the compound, in the newly constructed apartments on the inside wall. I was prowling around eyeballing what more remained to be done. Okay, I was prowling in hopes of single mom pussy. A tiger doesn’t change his stripes. Nothing is gained repeatedly pointing out, I retain my natural predatory nature. I deserve my stripes and I like all kinds of pussy.

Apparently, I can get depressed. That’s a new and unpleasant development. When I have one of these spells, nothing seems to suit me or interest me. I feel bored with variety. Isn’t that odd? A new girl everyday becomes the same old variety after many days of it. My appetite for young girls became quite jaded and I feel put upon and resentful at times when the imposition was only an invitation to have sex. Can you imagine resenting a cute teenager’s offer of pussy? It happened. And happens more frequently. I can barely stand to look at a bald cunt! When I recognized I was withdrawn, retiring, unconsciously limiting myself to only fucking the same few old favorites. Only my older women, Lilli, Beverly, Tish, Agnes, and Gladys isn’t old but she’s a regular, day after day, I decided I needed to break the mold. Do something radically different to climb out of the rut. I need STRANGE pussy. So, I set out to find some. That’s when I met Donna Sue.

I recently decided I’m going home, as soon as everything is completed here. When I announced I was ready to return home, the family refused me permission to return. A rude slap in the face! I’m unwanted? They broke my heart, and that started my depression. There was no intent to hurt or reject me, it just struck me that way. Of course I’m welcome and wanted at home but NOT until everyone has had a chance to visit the island colony first. Apparently, a bribe for a welcome is necessary. We’re planning to rotate the ranch personnel to visit in batches. The ranch always needs tending, some must remain behind to do the daily chores.

Meanwhile, I need a salve for my wounded heart, a diversion from my ennui, and fresh prey for my libido. That’s when I met Donna Sue, but I already said we met. She sat outside her apartment on a folding metal chair. I was on the prowl, and she called me over. Offered herself as guide and mentor. Claims she knows everyone.

“Your problem, young lord, is you’re too well known, your tastes known, your plans known, and your appetite is legendary. Despite you being very attractive, these women shy away, fear you, fear getting involved with you, afraid they’ll fall in love with you, and afraid you’ll only abandon them when you leave.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.