Non Zero Sum Game - Cover

Non Zero Sum Game

Copyright© 2021 by Yob

Chapter 48: Sharon and Elaine

Gail’s time is very near. I offered some gentle love making but she opted for a loving backrub instead. I suggested she move into my quarters temporarily until after the baby is born. Nope. Our child will be a water baby, born afloat. No point in arguing with Gail, I’ve never won an argument with her yet! On to Elaine’s.

To visit with Sharon, not Elaine though I can’t manage to avoid Elaine in her own house. Sharon moved to Elaine’s months ago, surrendering her quarters to Slick. Elaine not only permits a shrine to Tina in her home, she endorses it. This is where Tina died and where some of her parts still exist. That is what attracted Sharon to uproot and move across the river. Getting closer to her dead friend.

“Are you feeling any better, Sharon my sweet?”

“Don’t I always feel better when you visit? I appreciate your loving me. These mechanical beasts only provide sensation, not the warmth of human emotion. I miss you when you’re not with me. I love you too, you know. I’m grateful you don’t forget me. Do you miss Tina? She loved you too.”

Staying away from the topic of Tina is impossible with Sharon. She still grieves obsessively. Maybe, Nymph has provided me with an idea to cure Sharon of her woe. Surrogacy.

“Sharon, my sweet? I do miss Tina very much and I miss making love to Tina. Since you and Tina were so close, you’re the closest remaining semblance of Tina there is left. Would it be asking to much to ask you to... ?”

“Asking what is too much? Oh! Are you serious? Do you think Tina would be pleased with us if we did ... oh I don’t know? How could I know, she doesn’t speak to me, never has yet. I keep hoping for a communication. It’s such a radical idea, this erotic notion of yours, but an intriguing one. Isn’t it? We could easily do it if we decided it was appropriate. Her clothes are here. Her perfume, and costume jewelry, other items too. If I dressed in her things and responded to her name, tried to emulate her mannerisms, would I sufficiently become Tina for you? Enough like her for you to enjoy loving her again in a surrogate way? Do we dare? Suppose she appeared and was angry with us? Is raping the dead a crime? Is it rape if the surrogate agrees? Oh, thank you for thinking of it, it’s such a lovely idea. I could temporarily restore her to you, for you. I would like to.”

“Then, if your willing, transform yourself into Tina. I’m anxious to hold her in my arms again. I can’t find words to adequately express, well you know what I’m trying to say, and failing miserably at it.”

Sharon put on Tina. Not just clothes and scent and manerisms and fixed her hair in Tina’s style. She adopted Tina’s personae.

“Ah, Tina you hot babe, I’ve missed your hot bod so much. If only you had come to see me rather than that mechanical monster that cared nothing for you? Well, you’re here now and I want to poke your juicy pussy for old times sake babe.”

Something like that drivel is what I delivered up. Never claimed any talent as an actor. Seemed to work. Sharon fucked the hell out of me, much as Tina used to. Raised memories.

Houston? We have a problem.

“It’s good to be back again. We’re still good together Joey and this time I’m never leaving you again, hon. Dead sucks big time. I’m not going back to being dead. I’m keeping this body. It isn’t as attractive as my old body was, but give me a few weeks, I’ll get it in shape. Ready for seconds hon? I want to binge.”

What is this? Sharon gone completely irrevocably nuts? She didn’t need to go far. She was already on the verge. The worse scenario of all in my book, could it be a case of true possession?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.