Non Zero Sum Game - Cover

Non Zero Sum Game

Copyright© 2021 by Yob

Chapter 47: Phoebe and Nymph

Is this the second day or the third after the sibling’s double date? Days seem to merge into each other and it’s difficult to separate them in memory. Now I remember. The first day, we nursed hangovers all day. Sophia and I made love that evening for the first time. Continued obsessed with each other all day and evening of the second day. Today is day three. Fee suggests we not wear it out all at once and asks we take a break. Her pussy is a bit raw and sore. She’s sorry to call it quits, but it’s only a temporary hiatus. I understand.

Tony has a huge new barn to store his toys in. Expensive sports cars, many collectible, are his hobby. Emma indulges him and hired mechanics to staff his garage. She views these classic speedsters as investments if well maintained and not wrecked. To spare the valuables the rigors of old lead foot, she encouraged Tony to branch out into second hand off-road vehicles like jeeps and pickup trucks for abusive driving and his cheap thrills appetites. Here’s Tony!

Tony is driving an almost new monster dually pickup and towing a nearly new travel trailer when he pulls up by my horse trailer.

“Where do you want them, Uncle Joey? Special Delivery! Wedding presents from Emma and me for you and Mom. Congratulations to you both. Where’s Mom? I want to kiss the bride!”

“Thanks Tony and thank Emma. We can always use more housing.”

“The trailer? That’s just the package. The presents are inside. Wait till you see! Dallas said you really liked them and Mom said she wished she had more artists. I’ll let them out. I bolted the doors on the outside so they couldn’t fall out on the highway driving over.”

Tony undid a hasp and padlock on the door of the travel trailer and my favorite masseuse and the Nymph messenger stumbled out of it, shielding their eyes from the brightness of the day.

“Meet Phoebe and the Nymph. Your new servants. I bought them the trailer to live in. Emma is covering the cost of their wages. All you have to do is feed and fuck them. Mom tells me you’re too much for her to handle alone. Oh! They both claim they took art classes some where and time. Where shall I park the trailer? How about, next to the RV? Will that suit? I have to be someplace, so I need to unhitch and go. Is Mom inside your trailer or her house? Is she asleep?”

“She’s asleep in her own bed in her own house, and I suspect she’ll be quite angry if you DON’T wake her and say hello. If I’m wrong, blame me for suggesting you disturb her. Thanks for the hired help.”

Tony went inside Sophia’s crude house to visit with his mom.

“Welcome, ladies. I hope you’ll be happy with us here on the ranch.”

“Oh, Master! We’ll be in heaven tending to your marvelous cock everyday. We’re anxious to immediately begin serving your needs.”

“Step into my office. We’ll get you signed up for withholding taxes and erolled on workman’s comp and the ranches accident and health insurance policies. You can also see our wares on display.”

“These are exquisite collectibles! Very alluring. They make my pussy weep. A cheese cave? How interesting. I hope we get to paint. I like eating cheese but can’t imagine how it’s made. Never mind Phoebe. She’s paying close attention. Doesn’t need her mouth to listen. Besides, she leaves the talking up to me mostly.”

My favorite masseuse Phoebe is on her knees felating my cock. As for her letting Nymph do all the talking, I suspect Phoebe has little choice, Can’t slip a word in edgewise. Nymph prattles non-stop.

“These figurines especially the ones of the young orphan are really hot! This one is my favorite. You can really see her pussy detail as she squats on her haunches with her knees wide apart and leaning over intent on picking something up. Is it a lost coin maybe? Or maybe a piece of jewelry, like an earing that fell off and dropped in the street? What is it she’s supposed to be getting? I’m fantasizing a cheap coin was tossed at her feet, just to get her to expose herself like this. Is it legal to sell these? They look like child pornography.”

“We have included a description explaining the girl is undeveloped simply because of malnutrition, not because she’s underage.”

“And people believe that tale? She can’t be more than nine or ten.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.