Non Zero Sum Game - Cover

Non Zero Sum Game

Copyright© 2021 by Yob

Chapter 46: Sin & Fee

Cindy calls me Uncle Joey in public which is okay but in private, she insists on calling me daddy. I asked her nicely, not to, then told her firmly, not to, demanded she not call me daddy any more! The little minx just laughs at me.

“Do you really NEED to call me daddy, Sin? Does that get you hot or something?”

“Me? I don’t need a daddy. But you? You need me to be your little girl, so I am. That’s what calling you daddy is about. Reminding you I’m your little girl just as you like. Your ten year old mistress. Sometimes I’m only eight or nine! You love it too! Today I’m five.”

“I admit, you look charming, enchanting, and I adore your innocent appearing body. You give me great pleasure, but steal it back again when you label me daddy. It’s not fun for me to get angry with you.”

“Ooh! Daddy? Are you going to spank baby’s bare bottom? Please?”

“Do you think I take sadistic pleasure in causing pain?”

“That’s for you to tell me! Then I’ll tell you what I need. We need to set the terms of our relationship and discuss our problems, if I’m to be a contented successful toy wife and for you to be happy with your naughty baby girl. Don’t you agree? Communication is important?”

“You first, Sin. What do you want from me? Do you like being spanked? Were you knocked around so much, your nerves are so inured to pain, you can’t feel gentler touches and caresses?”

“Gentle and tender caresses are sweet and I enjoy you treating me like I’m something special but I need to be fucked hard like a real woman, like you really mean it! Quit treating me like you’re afraid I’ll break. I’m not as fragile as you imagine. Don’t you understand what a precious gift you’ve given me? Accepting me just as I am and desiring me just as I am, but then you ruin it. Believing me to be delicate robs me of passion, your true acceptance. Delicate I’m not! I’m hot stuff, if you’ll only let me be hot the hot stuff for you I desire to be.”

“Okay, Sin. Show me. Show me your hot stuff!”

“Wonderful! Welcome to my world, darling! Give me just a minute to change. Pour us a couple of drinks, will ya? White wine, ice, and grenadine for me. The bar is in the forward backrest of the dinette. Just pull and tip it towards the table to open it.”

Hey, How come I never noticed this before? The forward backrest is vertical on the drive compartment side and raked on the cushioned backrest side. Thicker at the bottom than on top. A triangular space is enclosed. The top portion flips down like a narrow table, exposing the bottle necks sticking up in the shallow space at top, from felted pockets snuggly fitting the bottle bodies in the thicker lower half of the back. Is this original cabinetry installed by the coach maker?

“Do you like my innovative use of found space daddy? Look under the seat cushion for a bar sink, glasses and a cooler containing ice.”

Cindy, (I think of her as my Sin because of her child like body), created this seat-back hidden nook bar? It’s genius!

“I’m almost ready. Get ready for a surprise! Here I come!”

Knock me over with a feather, Sin is costumed as a poor starving abandoned waif! Her shoeless feet covered with holed worn out dirty socks with drooping tops. A tattered rag of a tee shirt, stained and too large at the neck, hangs from her narrow shoulders. The neckline gapes in front, exposing nipples which now appear erect hard nubbins like pencil erasers. The tee-shirt’s tail doesn’t adequately cover her. Stops too short, leaving her ass and pussy exposed when she walks and the tee-shirt flaps about her. Her hair is unkempt, mussed and her cheek smudged. I was expecting her to don and prance out in leather thigh high boots with spike heels or fishnet stockings and a garter belt, or even a Tinker Belle get up outfit. Never conceived she would appear as this pitiable apparition!

“Please sir? Take me home with you? I need love. I’m thirsty, so thirsty. Can I have a drink, please? If you’ll be good to me, I’ll be bad for you. I’ll be a very naughty little girl for all your desires.”

Sin drained the wine cooler I’d made for her in one long gulp, then burped and grinned.

“You heartless lout! How can you resist m plight? Have you no pity? Adopt me, enslave me, do something besides stare and drool! Okay I’ll take the lead and climb on your lap. Explore my crack. Finger me. Taste my baby cunt! Show me your cock, Sir! Through those curtains we can fuck on my bed of rags. My little pussy craves man cock. Yours is ideal! I’ll fuck you all you want. I don’t eat much.”

Now Sin calls me her master in private but occasionally forgets and reverts to daddy. She may be as crazy, as warped a basket case as Dalisay! Cute waif though. Inventive mind, very innovative. Talks dirty, too.

We took pictures, provocative poses in her waif rags with her pussy hanging out. The sexy waif dolls made from those photos are selling like hotcakes on the Internet. There are three variations. We can’t keep up with the demand. Nearly every buyer wants the complete set.

This blurb is part of the auction description. The human model for the waif doll was at least eighteen year old and underdeveloped because of severe malnutrition. Eventually succumbed to starvation, poor thing. All proceeds go to a non-profit women’s refuge facility.

Not as popular as the Cindy trio of dolls, but still popular items, we added pierced Pixie dolls and Mohawk Slick dolls with gorgeous wigs to the waifs category. Extra wigs in varied colors and styles also sell well. Six foot plus waifs aren’t the market’s ideal, so Slick’s head was enlarged in the 3D schematic in order to diminish the dolls stature. Now the Slick doll comes across as five foot two.

We definitely need more 3D printers and trained people to paint the dolls.

Sister Sophia

Sophia doesn’t like the diminutive Sophie and isn’t real comfortable with my calling her Sophia now we’re a couple. Sounds too formal, she says. So, I shortened Sophie to just Fee. Sophia laughed and suggested why not Fifi?

Nope, don’t want some poodle bitch named Fifi, just my sweet sister Fee. She laughed good heartedly and warmly kissed me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.