Non Zero Sum Game - Cover

Non Zero Sum Game

Copyright© 2021 by Yob

Chapter 36 TEEN REBEL

How high does a fence need to be to keep a teenager within bounds? Dakota discovered it was a futile exercise. My plans to rescue Cassie from Elaine have been completely quashed. She won’t need rescuing after all. She flew the coop. She didn’t go far, didn’t need to.

“Can I live here, Joey? My cousin Pixie says I’m welcome to move in with her. She’s sure you won’t mind. Do you? Will you let me stay? Would you prefer I live here with you? I think that would be the perfect solution! Please don’t send me back across the river. Please? Can I live here with you?”

Cassie’s plea is nigh irresistible, because one, her hottie young body is pressed snugly against me, her arms arching over and around my neck. And two, I desperately want her away from evil Elaine. And three, she’s determined, as indicated by the bulging gym bag she just dropped on the floor of my office in order to embrace me. Cassie is staking her claim. Her big blue eyes intently study mine, which are dark by the way. Looking down into cute Cassie’s anxious face, I consider the possible consequences and options. And benefits! Encouragingly, she smiles devilishly and wriggles seductively against me, pressing even tighter. Does Cassie know what she’s getting into? I do! I’m absolutely getting into her, if she stays. An accurate prediction, that I have no doubts. I can take her this minute.

“Are you sure this is what you want, Cassie? You might burn your bridges with such a move. Later, if you discover you’re unhappy here, the option of returning to Elaine’s house might not exist. She might lock you out to spite you. My opinion is, Elaine would never forgive you or accept you back. I believe she’s exactly that way.”

“Oh, I know I’ll be happy! You can have me if I can stay. Please?”

“This is awkward. I’m getting a double chin and a crick in my neck having to bend such a long way down just to look into your eyes. Can’t be comfortable for you either. Standing on your tiptoes for so long must be cramping your calves. Let’s relax and sit and get eyeball to eyeball for a really serious discussion.”

I sat and Cassie sat on my lap. Now we’re eye to eye. She’s squirming on my lap.

“Comfortable?”

Cassie nodded. Yes she is. She giggled and suggested maybe I was feeling uncomfortable? A bit constrained? Just my stallion straining to get at her, I explain. She giggles again and reminds me how much she likes horsey rides.

“Let’s be clear. If you stay, you will be joining the camp, and that position requires a commitment to work for the camp. Providing me with sex is not a requirement or a condition for staying. Each of the camp ladies has sex with me, only because they want to and enjoy it. It’s probably safe and wise for both of us to admit, if you do stay, we will most likely become lovers sooner or later. But by choice, not by obligation. Do you understand and agree? Good time for what?”

That last was in response to her interrupting me with,

“Now is a good time!” Next she answers my for what,”To fuck me, silly! Obviously it’s why I’m here on your lap, because you want me and I want you, and there’s no point in us resisting our desires!”

Can’t argue with her logic or timing. Besides, I have desired her for a long time, and not inclined to postpone. She is extremely snug, but Cassie is not as advertised. Not a virgin. Cassie defended her chastity, claiming I’m the first and only man she’s ever been with. The lack of a useless obstruction, was Elaine’s doing. Elaine stuck her finger in Cassie soon after kidnapping her. Cassie says she remembers it well, because it hurt like hell. I can accept that.

Cassie is petite, and the best position, her preference, is reverse cowgirl. I would prefer face to face, but watching her cute rectum wink at me as she rises and falls on my Johnson, is some diversion.

The problem was kicking her out. I ordered her to go live with Pixie, or any other girl who’ll have her, but deny her claim on my own quarters. She threatened to cut me off, withhold her pussy from me in the future. I expressed sorrow, said I’d miss her, but not too much, considering all the women I have at my beck and call. Cassie changed tactics, announced her ambition and intention is to win me over. Good luck, Cassie. I’m certain I’ll appreciate all her efforts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.