Non Zero Sum Game - Cover

Non Zero Sum Game

Copyright© 2021 by Yob

Chapter 34: Horror Mystery

The last we saw of Tina was on the evening after the Hula school’s premier. Also, it’s the night prior to Tina and Sharon’s top tiered bridge container and the other, housing Sarah and her fourteen year old daughter Becky, were both lowered back to ground level. The units were incorporated into a complex figure, added on to the Hula school’s L as an additional L. The figure created, if looked down on from above, is a modified F or 5. Straighten the rocker bottom on the 5 into a vertical stem, or shift the lower stem of the F to the right end of the middle bar, you have a correctly positioned visual of the two Ls joined together, as currently arranged on the ground.

In one container now resides only an upset Sharon, because her best friend and former roommate Tina, mysteriously disappeared.

Answers can often be more mysterious than questions, raising more questions than they answered. The discovery of empty headed Tina is such a case. Fishermen found her nude body wedged between bridge timbers downstream of us. The autopsy results were leaked to the papers, creating a horrifying special edition headline.

“MURDER VICTIM DRAINED OF BLOOD MISSING BRAIN.”

The new’s story continued. The eighteen year old female victim had been grossly, violently, vaginally and anally violated just before and possibly posthumously. Those orifices gaping, enormously dilated! Ominously, all blood and lymph had been siphoned off, the body intentionally drained of fluids by means of a suction device, physical indications suggest. Weirder still, the brain had been removed through the nose, Egyptian mummy style. Additional evidence of foul play, residue of powerful drugs and weird exotic poisons were found in the victim’s intestinal tract. There is more to ponder. Even more horrifying, the girl’s vocal chords were severely traumatized, seared or scalded by some acid or caustic substance, rendering the victim unable to speak, perhaps unable even to SCREAM in agony!

Apparently, a MONSTER is stalking local young women. Where will the next victim turn up? When? How soon?

Guess what topic subscriber’s dinner conversions are obsessed with?

Grieving Sharon is the center of all the camp’s attention.

There are definitely occult overtones and undertones in this horrendous murder. Could Elaine be evil enough to do THIS?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.