Non Zero Sum Game - Cover

Non Zero Sum Game

Copyright© 2021 by Yob

Chapter 32: Shocker

Remember my mentioning Tina and Sharon back in chapter twenty something? Guess who arrived late in the afternoon complaining? Accused me of fucking them, then fucking them over and forgetting them. Guilty as charged. I’m sorry I can’t meet their immediate demands for dick. At the moment, the only restitution I can possibly offer, is lick their wounds? I’m temporarily, fucked out. Been used up. Out of steam! Tina and Sharon agree to take a licking now and hope something might pop up. They’re sexy girls I enjoy fucking. My cock hangs it’s sorrowing head, it’s one eye weeping in remorse, but unable to arise to the occasion. At dawn, we’ll gather again and I’m truly looking forward to renewing our rut relations, I promise.

Bet you’re surprised I’ll admit that I’m exhausted, huh? I’m no super stud. My trick is, I have access to a super tonic, but not around the clock, twenty four hour access. The most Dalisay allows me to carry away from her place, is a cup full in a to-go cup. She’s concerned it’s possible to over indulge and hurt myself. She doesn’t seem very concerned when she’s pressing me for renewed efforts within her own pussy! Without her close supervision, she warns me, unlimited consumption of Go Go juice is a bad idea. Lovingly protecting me from my own unconstrained lusts, she limits access and restricts my tonic intake. Accusing her of a double standard, only makes her laugh. Should I die fucking her, she’ll feel consoled, happy knowing I passed inside her, wrapped in her loving arms and legs. Imagining my croaking while splooging another woman’s pussy is intolerable!

Playing vulnerable victim to another’s whim, even to Dalisay is an intolerable situation for me. I’m going to paddle over to Elaine’s and demand, DEMAND! She supply me directly. No more middle man, or no more middle mom!

Paddled myself across the river. Ferocious unrelenting pounding on Elaine’s door, eventually got a surly response.

“No visitors allowed! We’re busy! Go away, come back later!”

Threatening to break the door down if it wasn’t opened to me, crossed my mind but I rejected it. Caution dictates action rather than words. Threat of pending violence only alarms opponents, and warns them to make ready all preparations, including arming themselves, even maybe mounting a surprise attack first!

Smashing down the door, my full dead run carried me completely across the parlor and through a curtain covered doorway, screening a back room. Skidding to a halt, I’m speechless in amazement. Elaine and Cassie are bareback riding mechanical creatures. The saddles are rubbery looking athletic cups hooked with hoses to jars and pumps. The only barebacks are themselves, Cassie and her mom, both nude.

“As long as you insist on being here, help support Cassie. She appears about ready to collapse. Keep her in the saddle even if she faints. The horsey ride is set to automatically shut off, be over, when her jar is full. You once offered to help? So fucking help!”

Elaine’s machine is a mechanical bull, a western bar entertainment popular a few decades back. Elaine is squirming and kicking her heels, obviously orgasming or close to it. Cassie is on a large carousel pony, that appears to have been retro-fitted with the coin operated rocking mechanism from a kiddie hobby horse ride.

The coin-box is opened up and hanging wires are wire-nutted together for continuous running. Cassie’s head and shoulders are slumped, her hands and arms limp, and her legs are quivering.

Running to aid her, catch her, I lift now unconscious Cassie off the horse manikin and cradle her in my arms. She instantly revives in shock, screams, claws at my face, and wriggles free. Sobbing in frustration and anger, sprawled on the floor where she slipped, she quickly regains her feet, runs back, and remounts the violently plunging carousel-cum-rocking horse. Intentional pun. She vigorously urges her robotic horse on, with ooches and scooches of her hips and thighs. She’s soon blank-eyed and slack-jawed again.

“You won’t tell anybody about what you’re seeing here, will you?”

“How can you do this? To use your own daughter in this way?”

“You saw yourself, she loves it, is addicted to it. So am I. Don’t look so shocked! Cassie’s going on fifteen.”

Looking at Cassie, I’m skeptical she’s anywhere close to fifteen. Then I notice Elaine’s evil smirk, I recognize it for what it is. A duping smile. Taking a closer look at Cassie, it’s difficult to shift my attention to be looking mre closely at the machine instead of her body. The carousel horse is a dappled appaloosa. On it’s rump amid the spots is painted encircled, the number 15. Cassie “Going On!” fifteen? A semantical fraud?

“What’s the cost of your silence, Joey? Sex? Drugs? Don’t ask for money! I’d rather shoot you first. We’ve barely enough to live on. You’re wondering what Hog and Dallas got in return for keeping their mouths shut? Yeah, I can read your thoughts in your face. Hog wasn’t any bother, he only looked and played with himself. Dallas also likes watching us ride and likes licking Cassie afterward.

She doesn’t mind. She’ll happily let you eat her, too, after she finishes orgasming and dismounts. Make you a deal! You want Cassie’s cherry, don’t you? Somebody will be fucking her soon enough, why not you? Trade me one of your baby girls when they’re born and Cassie can be your very own fuckable young adorable cunt for keeps. At least until she grows older and becomes bitchy.”

“What I want slightly more than just getting the hell out of here, is a regular supply of the tonic you call Cockade. I’ll take a big jar with me now, and I’ll expect more whenever I want and ask for it.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.