Non Zero Sum Game - Cover

Non Zero Sum Game

Copyright© 2021 by Yob

Chapter 31: Office Hours

Maintaining a casual routine suits me. My morning routine doesn’t always include breakfast. Sometimes I have an appetite, other times not. Sex with both Dalisay and Lauren, at various hours between midnight and noon, is a morning routine for which I never lack the appetite.

Punching a clock, as in keeping regular office hours has zero appeal for me and I have zero tolerance for it. A petition signed by everyone I know wouldn’t sway me. A presidential executive order couldn’t force me, I’d defy it.

However, Lauren insists upon it. If Dalisay or Gail or both in concert insisted, I’d consider their wishes, because I generally desire to please them, if it’s not too inconvenient. When Lauren insists, refusing isn’t even an option. Convenience not a factor. Reluctantly obeying, dragging my feet, and possibly feeling resentful, is the closest to rebellion I get.

How serious is her power? As an example indicator of the degree of respect her authority enjoys, I had in mind, establishing a single office hour from eleven AM until noon, but I simply can’t do it. There must be a minimum of two hours to comply with the letter of the law. I considered and rejected modifying my understanding of her intent for office hours, but that plural S Lauren tacked on to hour is damed stubborn. I dare not risk abridging her instructions even by one measly letter. Why not? That’s what I’m asking myself and trying to understand. She doesn’t threaten in any way. Not even a threat of displeasure nor the risk of disappointing her. She’s no bully.

It’s my respect for her Will. For some inexplicable reason, my own mind exalted Lauren’s Will to preeminent dominion over my own judgment and preferences.

Several women, Emma, Dakota, and Sally among them, have tried to dominate me and failed. Lauren’s eldest, Alexandra, also Inspector Karina, both wish to dominate me. They’re smart enough to realize they have no chances and retired their ambitions.

Dalisay simply assumes it’s a mom’s right, and I let her dream her fantasy. Doesn’t bother me or affect me adversely. She isn’t issuing orders beyond demands to fuck her, which I am pleased to comply with.

Gail isn’t so inclined but if she tried, I predict she’d come nearer than others. I’m hoping she never gets the notion. A sad sight, to watch her come close, only to ultimately be disappointed.

Lauren succeeds effortlessly by neither trying nor even desiring it! Lauren was unaware, dismissive, skeptical, and hugely amused when I professed her status to her. Figuratively, verbally, I was taking a knee. Making obeisance to her. Our positions are at odds with my words. Physically, if observed, our appearance is almost a comical antithesis. Lauren is posed in a classic submission position. Kowtowing before me. I’m towering, half my height above her.

We are both on our knees, though. Lauren head down, ass elevated, and I’m snuggled in behind her. Addressing her from the podium of her ass, my hands steady upon. I’m buried in her ass, which is milking the last of my come from me. I didn’t bugger Lauren, I’m not into buggering. We are trying an experiment which I consider a wonderful success.

I shared an intimate secret with Lauren, Dalisay has this lovely talent, the ability to milk my cock with her pussy muscles. It wasn’t intended as a challenge, but Lauren decided it was exactly that.

She can’t figure out how to make her pussy muscles coordinate in accomplishing the feat, but a sudden inspiration suggested to her, she might have more success with her rectum. Might be like pinching off a loaf, she thinks and said, shitting my dick out and sucking it back in ought to resemble what Dalisay does. Sounds disgusting but feels incredible. Lauren definitely has an talented ass and milks my final dribbles finishing me off, after I splooged deep in her meaty pussy. Gawd, I love and enjoy this woman!

Cuddling afterwards, we have only completed the christening launch of her new bed in here new quarters. She brings up office hours again. For me, it is equivalent to demanding a high priority progress update.

Eleven to noon in the morning, and three till five in the afternoon. I’m exceeding your minimal specifications, Mi-lady.

It’s five thirty AM. Lauren and I spent the entire night together, just as we have these many months. Only change is bed and room.

Lauren needs to begin getting ready for her work day. She invites me to remain in her bed and sleep, as long as I wish, but I’m not sleepy. I’m heading out, lusting for crazy Dalisay. She suckered me into her perverted fantasy, and now I crave mom’s fantastic writhing pussy.

There is a story, I’m sorry I can’t vouch for it’s veracity, President Truman and his First Lady were touring an important party donor’s massive modern industrialized chicken ranch. The First Lady inquired after the virility of the farmer’s champion roosters. This particular bird typically crosses a hundred hens, everyday, she was informed regarding the farmer’s pride of flock. The First Lady supposedly elbowed the President in the ribs, a possible dig at his own performance. Nonplussed, Truman inquired,

“Same hen every time?”

Nothing inspires fast recovery better than anticipation of variety, except magic. Indulging in perversions and fantasies doesn’t hurt either. Dalisay isn’t adverse to a little witchcraft, to tease out extra encores. I was told Essence of Cassie is included in the minty fruit juice concoction Elaine markets as Cockade. Can’t guess what the other ingredients are. The mystery potion keeps me hard and horny all morning. Dalisay adores my splooging against her cervix and I anxiously, repeatedly oblige her. I chug another glass of Cassie juice immediately after each ejaculation, and my enthusiasm never flags.

Approaching the horse trailer and my office, I observe several women already lined up. It’s only ten to eleven, they’re early. I wonder how long they’ve been waiting in line?

Hurriedly, I drain my to-go cup of Cassie juice. Imagining just where and how young Cassie’s juice is obtained, is another boost to my vive, vigor and fervor.

The ladies see me smiling on approach and smile back at me. They are not wearing work clothes today, but made efforts to be attractive. Lot’s of red in evidence. Fingernails, toenails, scarves, belts, flowers, and open toed shoes, in various shades of red. Purses and lips, too.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.