Non Zero Sum Game - Cover

Non Zero Sum Game

Copyright© 2021 by Yob

Chapter 25: Working

Time. Pressure. Urgency. Shelters more substantial than tents are urgently needed. I need to provide housing for my three pregnant wives immediately if not sooner. In half a dozen months or so in the near future, their pregnancies will metamorphose into newborn babies with nursing moms. What are my best short term and long term options? I searching for solutions and open to suggestions.

Had a lovely chat in bed with Dalisay this morning.

“Do you doubt I love you Dalisay?”

“I love you too, Joey.”

“Do you love me as a husband? A friend? A lover?”

“Why do you ask that in that way? I just love you with all my heart, in a hundred ways. I can’t chop it into pieces with labels on them.”

“Lauren said you have insecurities, doubts about your status as my wife, one of my wives, and a treasured wife, secure in my affection.”

“You have many wives now. I’m relegated to the fringe of the crowd. I was important to you for awhile, centered jn your life. But once was, is no longer, your focus is correctly on wives carrying your babies. Now I’m no longer necessary to you. Not much anyway. I wish I could also make a baby with you, but I can’t, I’m too old, dried up and useless. I can’t compete with younger wives.”

“Dried up? My hand’s lightest touch, my breath on your neck, or whispering near your ear, I love you, lubricates your pussy very wet!”

“You shame me, my lovely boy, because it’s true. Just the mere thought of you or the sound of your voice inflames my desires, and makes my juices overflow in overwhelming anticipation. I wish I could actually believe that you will always want me and need me.”

“You see this? Put your hand on me. Wrap your fingers around it. Of course you’re necessary to me, Dalisay. You always will be. Please believe me. I assure you, I want you now and I’ll never stop wanting to be with you and needing you near me. How can I reassure you?”

“Did Lauren tell you what I said? Why I think you like making love with me? And all the mature women you enjoy bedding so much?”

“Yes, she confided in me. She suspected you wanted her to. What’s your feelings about Lauren’s indiscretion? You miss Hog, don’t you? Do you miss your career as Hog’s mom? Are you missing those many devoted decades of sacrifice and watching over, being Mom?”

“It’s true, I was hoping Lauren would share with you, my silly preoccupation with our relationship’s direction. It’s also true, I felt secure in the role of Mom, and would feel greatly assured, feel much more secure, if I had that tenured position now. It’s obvious, even with many wives, a boy’s mom is still the central figure in his life.”

“You do so much for me, mean so much to me, you’re so good to me, Dalisay. I want very much for you to be happy and secure. I want to be whatever you need me to be for your complete happiness and I want an arrangement that allows you the freedom to be you.”

“That’s very sweet, if you really mean that, and wouldn’t mind too much, could you allow me to be mom? I really do miss hearing it.”

“Okay, Mom.”

Dalisay shivered or trembled, not sure which.

“That’s so nice. Ooh, being called mom again feels so deliciously good. I must of missed it more than I even imagined! I loved hearing it. More than loved it. What’s rather odd, I creamed my jeans hearing it! Never mind me, I’m just an emotional silly old woman. It’s just I experienced an odd reaction, an emotional response I didn’t expect. Surprising but not unwelcome. Never spontaneously gushed with an orgasm before! Maybe I’m nuts or beginning a second childhood?”

“Well, don’t go quite so far as all that. Did you really? You couldn’t cream your jeans, you’re naked. You were obviously overwhelmed by a powerful emotional response stimulated by being called Mom.”

Dalisay shivered again, a short series.

“Do you fantasize about a mom and son relationship with me, Dalisay? I’m not suggesting a mother/son incestuous relationship. Sex is a large and important part of our relationship till now and I’d hate an end of it. Calling you Mom while we’re making love isn’t ... well, calling you Mom whle cumming in you injects a moral issue!”

She shuddered hard. From her description, she orgasmed again and clutched at me. Kissed me. A motherly kiss, in the beginning. I kissed her back, and she returned it with interest, then broke away.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.