Non Zero Sum Game - Cover

Non Zero Sum Game

Copyright© 2021 by Yob

Chapter 20: Introductions

Over the following days, we managed bit by bit to get organized. Bathing is scheduled so there isn’t lines waiting. Certain remote palmetto plants, away from tents and traffic paths, are designated for a squat and pee behind, whenever the three porcelain thrones in the bath house are occupied and waiting longer is no longer optional.

Meals unanimously were decided should be communal and meal hours have been published on hand lettered signs. The dining hall is the unused sheep barn we constructed on the mobile home pad. The best cooks are assigned to meal preparation. Picnic tables and saw horse trestle tables are being constructed from raw lumber. Many of these girls are no stranger to swinging a hammer or using power tools. The experts are training the novices in how-to DIY. Everyone is involved in at least one construction project. The walk-in freezer is being constructed, and includes a chill box for veggies and dairy, and dear to my heart, a cheese safe for aging cheeses.

A lean-to shed roof has been added onto the bath house and three used and refurbished automatic washing machines were inexpensively purchased and installed under the shed. Lines were rigged for sun drying clothes. Some interesting undies hang on those lines. All the women are now wearing clean clothes and smiles. Their persons are clean and groomed and they’re happy and optimistic. I’m feeling good in a goody two-shoes way.

“ Anyone here experienced at hand milking? Could we be so fortunate there might be farm girls amongst you?”

At first no one raised a hand. Then a couple timidly made half raised hand gestures. Then several more emboldened, responded more confidently. Applause for the brave initial volunteers, inspired numerous others to confess also. Not many know how to milk by hand, but the question being responded to by most, was who are the farm girls? Seems about half these ladies are acquainted with farm chores. I invite them one by one for personal interviews, in my office containing the attractive down comforted huge bed in a domed loft.

Some interviews after the initial few, began taking longer than others. (Wink) None of the ladies were fucked during the interview, but it was not uncommon to be offered pussy and some intimacy did occur. I call those “Getting to know you!” type interviews. Most were digital explorations. Soon, I wore a constant erection in my jeans which I made no effort to hide. It’s presence seemed to help candor and frankness of expression. A few bolder ladies climbed on the bed as soon as I closed the door. One pulled her pants down.

Her name is Sally, and she was rewarded with a bit of kissing on her proud pudenda. She’s justified in being proud, it’s grand. Sally is scheduled for a lengthier, in depth interview later this evening.

Decision time. Is sheep farming really what I want to do? What is the correct alternative to Dude Ranch? Gals goes with Guys. Does chicks or babes fit with dudes? Foreign words? Chica, coquette? In coquette is a flirt. Personally I like “LES FILLES de COUGARS” ranch. The daughters of cougars would be hotties if fruit truly falls near the tree’s base. A ranch for women then? I’ll happily fuck members of the herd. What shall we do for an income? Boat repair?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.