Cupid's Arrow - Cover

Cupid's Arrow

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2021 by Mat Twassel

Romantic Sex Story: Dan and Diane make a couple of sexual discoveries during their pre-Valentine's Day lovemaking. Illustrated.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   .

Please Wait while image loads

Diane was sucking Dan’s cock and idly wondering what she might get him for Valentine’s Day when she happened to notice that his helmet was a perfect heart shape.

Please Wait while image loads

At about the same time, Dan, who was licking Diane’s sex, observed that her vagina looked very much like a valentine, with its plump little lips surrounding the juicy opening, curving up to the wedge of clitoris at the top.

Please Wait while image loads

“You know what?” said Dan and Diane at the same moment.

“What?” they replied together, sitting up.

They both laughed. Then they both said, “Jinx.” Then they laughed some more.

“You first,” Dan insisted.

“I was just thinking ... your cock, the head of it, looks like a valentine.” Diane blushed because she’d never used the word cock before, at least not aloud.

“That’s funny,” Dan said. “I was just thinking the same thing.”

“About my cock?” Diane teased. She liked the way cock sounded in her mouth.

“No, silly,” Dan said. “Your cunt.” He’d never used that word before with her.

“My cunt,” Diane said in an exploratory sort of way.

For a several minutes Diane caressed Dan’s cock. Dan caressed Diane’s cunt.

“Maybe that’s why they call it Cupid’s Arrow,” Diane mused.

“They do?”

“Well if they don’t, they should.” She pushed Dan back on the bed and straddled him. “Time for Cupid’s Arrow to go in its quiver.” She fit him in. “Cupid’s quiver.” She clenched his length.

Please Wait while image loads

“You know what?” Dan said, after they’d been fucking awhile. She was getting close, and he knew she’d take him with her.

“What?” she murmured, after they’d both come.

“Part of you is even more heart-like.” His finger caressed her asshole.

“Maybe. Since it’s Valentine’s Day.”

“My love,” Dan sighed, his arrow pressing her bull’s-eye. “I was thinking of your heart.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.