A Beautiful, Wonderful Trap Continued - Cover

A Beautiful, Wonderful Trap Continued

Copyright© 2021 by alan14

Chapter 9

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Continuing directly after the events in A Beautiful, Wonderful Trap, here we learn what happens as Tom begins his life with Kelly. We hear Kelly's back story, we meet Tom's sister and Naomi finds a friend...

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Anal Sex   First   Sex Toys   Big Breasts  

In the morning I left the bed before the alarm with much reluctance, two such beautiful girls. I had breakfast to make, and if there’s one thing I pride myself on, I make great pancakes, super fluffy, served with maple syrup.

I made the pancake batter from self-raising flour, buttermilk, regular milk, eggs and sugar, leaving the mix in the fridge while I waited for noises from upstairs to suggest the girls were getting up.

This is a new experience for me, cooking for other people, Anita did most of the cooking during our happy but far too short marriage, since then I’ve cooked for myself, and the occasional overnight guest, if they stayed for breakfast, most just dashed off.

I cooked for Naomi obviously, but just as a guest, not as a lover and potential stepdaughter, I don’t think I’ve ever cooked breakfast for Helen, she’s stayed for dinner, but normally we’ve just ordered takeaway or cooked something simple. I’m excited by my new-found family life, and also a bit nervous, that old performance anxiety again, will they like my cooking.

I heard noises, Naomi wondering where I’d got to, had I left in the night and gone back to my own bed, she sounded disappointed, I poured two mugs of coffee and took them upstairs.

“Ahh, there you are, I thought you’d run away, I liked waking up with you the other day, it was nice.”

“You’re a working girl today, so I got up early to prepare breakfast.”

“Oh yeah, I forgot, what time is it?”

“It’s 8 o’clock, so you’ve got time for a shower before breakfast, then you can get yourself ready for work.”

“What do I have to wear Helen?”

“Doesn’t matter really, as long as it’s not outrageous or sexy, nothing low cut, or too many buttons undone, we do get a few old boys coming in, they can be a bit clingy with the younger girls, they can sometimes be overly familiar with you, so when it happens don’t get upset with them, just tell me or one of the other staff then go to the staff room, we’ll sort him out.”

“Oh gosh, I didn’t expect life in the library to be like working in Hooters.”

“Well, you have the perfect figure for Hooters, but it’s not really that bad, just we get a lot of lonely people in the library, so we try to be as nice as possible with them, and don’t get upset. They won’t touch you or anything, but they can say inappropriate things, so just be polite, tell them you have a boyfriend at home, that usually stops them.”

“Ok, that’s fine, so I guess a baggy t-shirt is probably best, one with a high neck, cool. I’ll go grab a shower before breakfast”

Naomi went for a shower as Helen picked through her case for some clothes for the day.

“Wow,” she said as she picked out a pale blue polo shirt and jeans, “she is such a horny girl, how was she before this weekend?”

“Totally different, she would come for a swim then maybe stop for lunch, even sleeping over some nights when Kelly was away, she was sometimes a little flirty, showing a little cleavage, bending over so I could see her knickers or down her top, but it was always playful.”

“That’s not playful Tom, that’s proper flirting, trying desperately to get your attention.”

“It was never more than that though, she never even sunbathed topless, never mind appearing in my office completely naked.”

“Well, if I had to guess, she was waiting for Kelly’s permission to go past flirting, to properly test your limits.”

“That sounds plausible, they’re an interesting couple, Kelly and Naomi, both completely wild in bed, but for the last few years Kelly has been alone, and Naomi resisted all the boys in school. That’s some self-control.”

“So Kelly has been completely celebate?”

“That’s what she said, nobody at all since Gavin died, just focused on her charity work.”

“This is an absolute massive change for her Tom, she’s given you her heart, so don’t be careless with it. If I’m in the way here with Naomi I’ll go home. I’m happy to let Naomi stay in my house, it’s small and a bit untidy, but she can come to mine any time.”

“Thank you, that’s a good idea, I’ll also say I’m happy for you to spend as much time here as you like. If you want your own space there’s a couple of bedrooms you can use.”

“Won’t Kelly want an office here for her work?”

“She will, and I have a plan for that, but I’ll be needing your help.”

“Tell me everything.”

“Come downstairs, I’ll tell you while I cook pancakes.”

“Should I get dressed first?”

“Entirely up to you, I’ve got all the curtains open downstairs, so feel free to cheer up anyone walking past.”

“I’ll get dressed I think.”

I turned the gas on under the pancake pan, Helen came down with her make-up bag and a mirror, she started a fresh pot of coffee then set about doing her make-up at the table while I told her my plan for converting the loft into a double office.

“I know you do some work from home, you can have my office if you like, or we could convert a bedroom if you want an office at the front of the house.”

“Thanks, but there’s no need for anything like that, I’m happy working at the kitchen table on my laptop.”

“Ok, but the offer’s there.”

“Back to the loft though, I’ve never been up there. How much headroom is there?”

“At the apex, there’s at least 9 feet, it’s not all boarded out, there’ll be a lot of work to do.”

“There’s companies that specialise in that sort of work, you know.”

“I know, but I’d like you to do the design, then if there’s any of the work we can’t do ourselves, I’ll get someone in.”

“You’ll need roof windows, we can’t do those, but I’ll enjoy doing this, when’s Kelly back?”

“Wednesday, maybe Thursday.”

“Great, when she’s back I’ll take her up there and we’ll sort something out between us, you don’t need to get involved.”

“I trust you completely, just don’t paint anything pink.”

“Hahaha, definitely not.”

While we spoke I’d rubbed butter on to the hot pan, then as I heard Naomi coming down the stairs I poured on several thick pools of batter.

The sizzle of the griddle brought Naomi running to the kitchen in anticipation, “are they ready yet?”

“Not quite, I’ve only just poured on the batter.”

“Oh man, you’re keeping me waiting.”

Helen put her make-up away and collected plates and cutlery from the cupboards.

“Can I have ice cream on mine please?”

“You can have anything you like on your pancakes, just save me some this time.”

Over breakfast the girls chatted about what the day ahead had in store, Helen reminded Naomi they’d be doing some physical work, moving the book shelves and building a small stage for the singer.

“So, what are you doing today?” Naomi asked.

“Well, I have two interviews lined up, then I’ve an article to write for a magazine, then I’m going to write down the plot points for our book, and if I get time, I’m going to see Clive in the pub and talk to him about those flowers we looked at yesterday.”

“What are your interviews about?”

“I’m part of the judging panel for a book award, they’re announcing the shortlist today. I’ll no doubt be probed about the books that haven’t made the shortlist.”

“Oh dear, I hope they’re not too rough with you.”

“I’ll be fine, the same thing happens every year.”

With breakfast finished I tidied away the plates and mugs whilst Naomi and Helen finished getting ready for work. I offered to drive them there to give them more time but Helen said they’d be fine, only a 15 minute walk and it’s a nice day.

About five minutes after they’d left my phone rang, I checked the screen and answered, “hey Kelly, I thought you’d be deep in meetings by now.”

“My first session is in 30 minutes, I’ve just found out who’s replacing me, some minor royal who’s so minor I’ve never heard of her. She’s young, very pretty in an aristocratic way, she speaks well but she’s not terribly bright. I’m hoping they’re just using her as a figurehead and they’re also appointing someone else to do all the work I used to do.”

“Ahh crap, well, I hope the meetings go ok.”

“I’m definitely coming back with a bruised forehead from banging my head on the desk.”

“Put a cushion on the desk or something.”

“Haha, I’ll do that. Anyway, I was phoning to see how yesterday went.”

“Well, we had a great time in the deer park, Naomi impressed Elsie the tour guide, she is definitely in Elsie’s good books and will be allowed back in future. Then we had to be rescued by one of the rangers because we got surrounded by a herd of deer. The ranger recognised me and wanted selfies for her dad.”

“That’s nice, I’m glad you had a good time, but that’s not what I meant.”

“You want to know about last night don’t you?”

“Yes, did Naomi go through with the anal? I hope she didn’t get hurt.”

“Oh shit, I would never hurt her, which is why Helen and I managed to put her off the idea for the time being.”

“Do I want to know how you put her off the idea? Shit, tell me what you did.”

“Well we got Naomi ready and prepared, but she was just too uptight for us to do it without hurting her, so Helen suggested I fuck her arse, ostensibly to show her how much fun it is, when in reality she had me fuck her so hard it looked like I hurt her badly. I didn’t hurt Helen, but it didn’t look pleasant.”

“Hang on, I thought Helen was gay?”

“She’s bi, but hasn’t been with a guy in ages, mostly because all the guys she’s been out with have been idiots. Aren’t you supposed to be more concerned about her being my sister rather than her sexuality?”

“Well that was my next point, but I was worried about Naomi’s feelings, because Naomi really likes her.”

“And she still likes her, they’re just left for work holding hands.”

“Right, so the sister part, that worries me less than it should, and I’m trying to figure out why, maybe it’s that you only fucked her ass, that’s all you did isn’t it?”

“Yes, that’s all. Helen really cares for Naomi, I’m not going to say love yet, but that’s definitely on the cards. They’ve gone to work together and Helen’s spent a lot of time talking about what they’ll be doing this week.”

“I so want to come home so we can start our life together, there’s a lot going on right now and I’m out of it, I want to be involved.”

“A few days, then we’ve got the rest of our lives. Oh, I nearly forgot, Naomi has persuaded me to start writing again, we’ve worked on a concept, she’ll provide the plot points, I’ll join it all together. Naomi will get a joint credit should Helen find me a publisher.”

“Oh Tom, that’s amazing, this will be a good thing for us all, won’t it.”

“I’ve decided to build us a joint office in the loft, you’ll be wanting a work space, so I thought we could turn the loft into two big offices, and Helen can have my office, as when Naomi is home, Helen will be spending a lot of time in our house, especially as I’ve hired her as my publicist.”

“So, I assume I’m moving into your house rather than you moving into mine,” Kelly laughed, “it’s ok, I don’t think there was any doubt, your house is nicer than mine, and you have the pool, Naomi would never forgive me if we lost access to your pool. The office idea though is great, because I’ve decided it’s time to get my thoughts down into a book. Get an autobiography written, I guess if I start now the whole process will take a couple of years, so it’ll be finished after Naomi leaves school, so she won’t get any ribbing off her friends when they read about my love life with Gavin in the tabloids.”

“That’s some impressive forward planning there.”

“I had a lot of time to think on the journey here, and in the hotel last night. I’ve nothing else planned now, my life is an entirely blank canvas. I’ve no need to work, I’ve enough money to last me the rest of my life, especially when I sell the house, but I don’t want to throw myself back into charity work full time, so I need a new outlet, I thought if I laid down an autobiography it may set some other creative juices flowing.”

“That’s a good idea, when you’re a writer you get creative prompts from all kinds of things.”

“Oh shoot, here they come, I’ll phone you tonight, unless you’ll be busy.”

“I won’t be busy, phone me whenever you like. Have a good day Kelly.”

“I’ll try, speak later Tom.”

I heard chatter about how she should address the minor royal, then Kelly cut the call before I had chance to tell her I loved her, which I’ve been wanting to say to someone when I really mean it for a long, long time.

I checked the time on my phone, shit, 10 minutes to get ready for the first interview of the day.

As one of the authors missing from the shortlist was very high profile and popular on social media, I ended up doing 6 interviews before I called it a day at lunchtime, I became increasingly frustrated at having to defend a decision I took no part in. At lunchtime I passed the baton to the chair of the panel for the afternoon and evening interviews, and I walked down to the Royal Arms for a pint and a sandwich.

“I hear you and young Kelly Sharpe are an item,” George, the landlord, said as he poured my pint.

“You hear correctly,” I answered, after my morning it felt good to be asked questions I could answer.

“And I hear your sister is seeing Kelly’s daughter.”

“Also true, they were here together last night.”

“Ahh, that’ll be where the word came from then, you happy with that?”

“If Helen is happy, I’m happy.”

“What about Kelly, is she happy for her daughter to be seeing an older woman?”

“She’s very happy, she’d obviously prefer it if Naomi was seeing someone closer to her own age, but Naomi is still learning about her feelings you know, so it’s good she’s learning off someone who’s kind and caring.”

“Ahh right, that’s sensible.”

I took a sip of my pint, my mood changing for the better as I swallowed the top half of the glass while George fetched my roast beef and onion sandwich from the kitchen. The main reason I come here for lunch is the beef sandwiches, thickly sliced topside, strong onions, crusty homemade bread and served with fresh, creamy homemade horseradish sauce.

“Is Clive about?” I asked as George placed my sandwich and a bowl of chips on the bar.

George poured me a second pint as I finished the first, “he was in earlier, he’s busy all week so just had time for a quick drink on his way to tend the flowers by the village hall, he was saying Josie has been in a foul mood since Saturday night.”

George was one of the few people in the village who knew exactly what was going on in Josie and Clive’s house, so I was comfortable chatting with him about Saturday.

“Ahh, I doubt he’s exaggerating. Naomi invited them to our barbecue on Saturday, I think Josie was expecting to try it on with me, instead she sees me with Kelly. That’s what I love about Naomi, she did that on purpose just to rub Josie’s nose in it.”

“Haha, I like that. So will you be moving in together?”

“Seems pointless to be keeping two houses on the same road, so one of us will move in with the other I expect.”

“Obvious I guess, anyway, for pissing Josie off that second pint is on me.”

“Thanks George, you’re a gent. Kelly’s away right now, she’ll be back at the weekend, so we’ll come round for dinner on Saturday. Do you have any entertainment this weekend?”

“It’s the judging for the Beautiful Gardens competition on Saturday, so I’m assuming Kelly will be busy with that, we’ve got the gala buffet on Saturday night.”

“Oh shit, I’d forgotten, I suppose we’ll all be here anyway.”

“I would have thought so, it’s why Clive is busy all week, tidying all village flowerbeds.”

“Ahh well, I’d best be off. Not sure what I’m doing the rest of the week, but no doubt I’ll be in again at some point.”

I left the pub, and on a whim decided to walk across the village to the library, may as well borrow a few Young Adult books to check out the writing style.

When I arrived at the library the radio station car parked outside reminded me they were hosting a performance from a local singer this afternoon.

As I stepped inside Naomi saw me straight away and ran up and hugged me.

“Have you come to see me at work Tom? I’m having such a great time. Come see the radio people, you can help me move the last couple of shelves.”

With that she grabbed my hand and led me through the main lending library and into the reference library, which was busy with people building a stage and setting up speakers and lights.

“They’re streaming it on the internet, so there’ll be cameras and stuff coming soon, it’s so exciting.”

She showed me the last couple of shelf units that needed moving, we unlocked the wheels and pushed them against the wall. As soon as we’d cleared the space a woman appeared with a large flight case and proceeded to mount a camera on top of the case.

“I think we’d better let these guys get on with their work,” Naomi said after she’d checked everything we could move was out of the way, “Helen’s on her break, let’s go grab a coffee, only instant I’m afraid.”

“If it tastes a bit like coffee it’ll be fine,” I laughed as she led me through a door partially hidden by shelves and upstairs to the staff room.

“Look who came to check I’m still alive!”

“Hey Tom, you’ve never come to check on me.”

“Well, you’re an adult, besides, I didn’t come especially to check on Naomi, I want to borrow some books, and I guessed a library would probably be the best place to do that.”

“You’re not wrong, what books are you looking for?” Helen asked as she handed me a mug of coffee.

I grimaced as I tasted it, “urggg, nasty, remind me to buy a decent coffee machine for here, I can’t have my family drinking this muck. Anyway, I wanted to grab some books to research the language style for our book, so I thought Naomi could choose a few for me to read this week.”

“How fast do you read if you want a few to read this week?”

“Ahh well, I won’t be reading every word, I just want to study the style, but if any of the books are really good I may get engrossed and read them properly.”

“They’ll all be great. You’re going to start with John Green’s Looking for Alaska, then Stephen Chbosky’s Perks of Being a Wallflower, then I think Ned Vizzini’s It’s Kind of a Funny Story, if we have a copy you also need to read All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven. And once you’ve read them, we’re going into your man cave to watch them all, because they’re great films as well, actually Looking For Alaska is a tv series, so that’ll be a couple of nights worth. Kristine Froseth who plays Alaska is so gorgeous, you’ll enjoy watching it just for her. I find it a little annoying because all the characters smoke in the book and the series. I don’t like that, but it’s part of the plot.

“Ohh, there’s so many great books for you to read Tom, I’m so excited, you can read them, then we can watch them together, then we can write a whole book together. This makes me so happy, you’ve been wasting your talent these last few years Tom, you’re a great storyteller, so with my plot ideas, and your words, we’ll craft a fine work of Young Adult literature.”

I poured my coffee down the sink and I followed Naomi back downstairs, where the head librarian collared me.

“Ahh, Mr James, I’m so glad I’ve caught you, the disabled toilet alarm has broken, the man who came to fix it says it really needs a whole new system installing.”

“Get him to send me a quote, Glenda, and I’ll check the finances.”

Glenda walked away satisfied.

“What was that about?” Naomi asked.

“Who do you think pays the bills for the library, the village council can’t afford it, it’s down to me and a few of the other villagers, I put the most in, because it’s me that bought the building off the council about 10 years ago, a few other people paid into the pot that keeps it running year by year.”

“Does that mean you’re Helen’s boss?”

“Oh no, it’s Glenda who runs the library, a charitable trust pays the bills, I run the trust. So Glenda is Helen’s boss, and yours.”

We were standing in the young adult section of the library, a girl with pink hair tied into space buns was looking at the gothic romance section, Naomi checked she was ok and started chatting about vampires and werewolves, I remembered the names of the authors and books she’d mentioned, so I picked them out myself while Naomi was chatting with the girl.

Helen was at the desk as I carried my pile of books over to check them out

“I think Naomi has found a friend,” I said as Helen started stamping the books.

“The girl with the pink hair?”

“Yeah, that’s the one.”

“She’s in here a lot, often comes in for the board game days, but apart from when she’s playing, she never talks to anyone. Today, she’s been in three times, she plucked up the courage to ask Naomi a question after hanging around watching her for 30 minutes, she came back later and borrowed a couple of books, now she’s back and chatting with Naomi like they’re old friends. If Naomi does nothing else this week, getting that girl to talk is achievement enough.”

Naomi brought her friend to the desk, she had a couple of books clutched to her chest, this was an extremely nervous girl.

“Tom, you know how I said we’d be watching the films of all those books?”

“Yes, I was going to read them first, then watch them to see the contrast.”

“Yeah, well I’ve changed my mind, is it ok if Pixie comes round to watch a film tonight? I was thinking we could start with Perks of Being a Wallflower.”

“Of course Pixie can come round, I’m making a chilli this afternoon, do you want to come for tea Pixie.”

“I’m vegetarian,” she replied so quietly I could barely hear her.

“I’ve not started making it yet, I can make it with veggie mince or quorn.”

“Really,” Pixie had perked up now, “you’d change the recipe for me?”

“Of course, if Naomi wants a friend round for tea I’ll cook whatever suits the guest. Naomi is mostly veggie, so I’ve always got veggie mince in the freezer.”

“Oh thank you, you’re one of my dad’s favourite authors Mr James, he’ll be so excited to know I’m going to your house.”

“Bring some of his books, I’ll sign a few.”

“Thank you, he’d love that.”

“About the chilli, Naomi likes it super hot, is that ok.”

“Mmm, not so much, if you’ve got sour cream I could use it to cool my serving.”

“That’s a good idea, I’ll get some on the way home. What time do you finish Helen?”

“We’ll be home by 4:30.”

“Great, if you’ve got a swimming costume you could have a swim before tea,” I said as I picked my books up to leave.

“Oh yes, I’ll go home first and get one,” Pixie picked up her books and dashed for the door, “I’ll be back before you close,” she said excitedly to Naomi as I held the door for her.

As Pixie left I walked back to the counter, “she seems really nice, do we know anything about her?”

“Not a thing,” Naomi said, “she came up to me earlier and we started chatting, isn’t she pretty though.”

“Very pretty, yes. It’s just Helen said she never speaks to anyone, and now she’s your best friend.”

“We got chatting about books, and we have such similar tastes, and she’s pretty, and she likes me so, err, I invited her round to watch films, I wanted to impress her with my house.”

“Ahh, your house is it now,” I laughed.

“I kind of claimed you were my stepdad, which isn’t a complete lie.”

“Maybe not. Listen, she seems nice, and I’ve no problem with you inviting friends round, Kelly wants you to find new friends your own age, so she’ll be really happy about Pixie. Do you know if she lives local, I don’t want her staying too late if she’s got a long journey home.”

Helen tapped a few keys on her computer, ‘ahh, she’s pretty close, lives in the flats behind Tesco.”

“Ha, that’s a coincidence, I’m calling in Tesco on the way home, I need sour cream.”

“Are you ok with Pixie coming for tea, really?”

“I’m absolutely fine, one extra mouth to feed is no trouble at all. You live in my house, so you can invite anyone round, well, within reason, I trust you to know where the boundaries lie.”

And with that I took my books and headed home, via Tesco, where I picked up sour cream, garlic bread and a dozen bottles of Mexican beer.

As I was leaving the store, heavy carrier in one hand, pile of books in the other, I saw Pixie walking past on her way back to the library.

“Hello Mr James, let me help you,” she said as she rushed over, I let her take the pile of books, “I was just going back to the library to hang out, waiting for Naomi to finish work, but I can carry these books home for you.”

“Thank you, I don’t live far away, so you won’t be long.”

“I’ve never seen Naomi before, it took me ages to pluck up the courage to talk to her, I’m glad I did, because she’s so nice.”

“She is, her mum is very proud of her.”

“Aren’t you proud of her?”

“Well, she’s not my daughter...”

“She said you were her dad!”

“Ahh, not exactly, she’s being a little previous. I’ve just started dating her mum, although I’ve known Naomi for a few years, she swims in my pool when she’s home from school, I guess because she’s now moving into my house full time I’m being promoted from neighbour to stepdad.”

“Ahh, that makes sense, do you know Helen, you were talking to her before.”

“I know Helen very well, she’s my sister. She met Naomi properly for the first time the other day and they struck up a friendship, so she invited Naomi to join her at work for a few days. Because she’s away at school for most of the year Naomi doesn’t get much chance to see many people around here her own age, so we thought a few days in the library would help, and clearly it did.”

We’d reached my house, “well, this is mine, I’ll take my books now so you can get back to the library.”

“Oh that’s ok, I could help you with the cooking for a bit.”

Inside Pixie marvelled at the double height hallway, “wow, this is nice, so bright, and the floor, is this real marble?”

“I think so, the floor was already here when I moved in.”

Pixie paced out the space in the hallway, from the front door to the staircase, from my cinema room to the lounge.

“Yep, this space is bigger than our whole flat.”

I felt so sorry for her just then, but she didn’t seem to be the slightest bit upset or jealous, just happy to be standing in the cool, bright hallway, looking up at the pictures on the white painted walls.

“I bet it’s a bastard to keep clean though.”

“I try not to get it dirty.”

“Haha, that would work.”

Later Pixie was chopping onions while I chopped the chillies, “why are you reading all those young adult books, they’re mostly girls’ books?”

“Ahh, well, it’s kind of a long story.”

“We’ve got a couple of hours until Naomi finishes work.”

“Actually, it’s not a long story at all. If your dad is a fan of my books then he’ll know I’ve not written a book for a few years now.”

“Why’s that?”

“Well, I kind of got fed up, my character’s story arc was complete, I had nowhere else to take him, and the last book didn’t really sell well.”

“That’s a shame, dad really enjoyed them all.”

“I was annoyed I couldn’t think of anywhere else to take him, and then I started getting offers to write features for literary magazines, then general magazine and newspaper work, soon I was making a good living and thoughts of writing fiction slipped from my mind.”

“So what now Mr James?”

“Tom, please. Now, Naomi has changed my mind, we were talking yesterday and she persuaded me to try something new. She’s come up with a story idea, a Young Adult fantasy, so the books I borrowed just now are my homework, so I can learn about writing style in this genre.”

“Oh, that sounds good.”

“This will be a collaboration, Naomi will write the plot, then I’ll write the story.”

“Oh my god, I love this idea, what’s it going to be about?”

“That’s a secret right now, once I get a picture of how these books are written I’ll start putting ideas together.”

With the chilli assembled and in the pan, I showed Pixie around the house and garden, then pointed her in the direction of the downstairs lav so she could get changed for a swim.

While she was changing I messaged Naomi to let her know not to wait for Pixie as she’s already here, as I was pressing send I looked up and did my absolute best not to stare, the Pixie that emerged from the downstairs loo was a very different Pixie than the one that went in.

Before she’d looked kind of frumpy in a baggy My Chemical Romance t-shirt and loose fitting jeans, she came out in a swimsuit that showed an amazing figure, substantial breasts, flat stomach and superbly curvy hips.

I found something that needed to be done in the kitchen while she made her way out to the pool.

As soon as Pixie was swimming lengths I decided it was safe to wander back outside with a bottle of Dos Equis and sat on a sun lounger looking back towards the house.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.