A Beautiful, Wonderful Trap Continued - Cover

A Beautiful, Wonderful Trap Continued

Copyright© 2021 by alan14

Chapter 30

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 30 - Continuing directly after the events in A Beautiful, Wonderful Trap, here we learn what happens as Tom begins his life with Kelly. We hear Kelly's back story, we meet Tom's sister and Naomi finds a friend...

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Anal Sex   First   Sex Toys   Big Breasts  

On the way home we stopped off in town, Pixie and I took the leftovers into the shop. The shopkeeper, who we found out is called Trevor, was genuinely moved by Pixie’s kindness.

“I’m afraid I didn’t save you the starter, I really couldn’t think of a way to keep a poached duck egg safe.”

Trevor peeled the lids back, his eyes going wide at the sight of the duck and potatoes, and the cheesecake, asking detailed questions about the recipe.

“Whose recipe did you follow in the end?”

“Ahh, well I ended up just making it up as I went along.”

“Really, that’s both brave and shows immense talent.”

“Kind of forced the situation, there’s no internet where we stayed, so I couldn’t get the recipe I was going to use back on my phone.”

“Ha, necessity is always the mother of invention.”

As we made to leave Trevor stopped us, “just a second, I have a small gift, you’ve been such a fun customer.”

He dashed into the back room and returned with two items, “for you my dear, these are vegan chocolates, I have a few customers who swear these are the best chocolates they’ve ever had. And for you sir, I felt a little bad about recommending such an expensive bottle of wine, so here’s a second bottle to make up for the expense.”

“Thank you so much,” Pixie said, “am I allowed to share these with my girlfriend?”

“Of course, but not your dad, he’s got wine.”

“Hahaha, Naomi will be so happy with these.”

“Come back soon,” he called as I opened the door.

“Oh, I will, I’m coming to the school in September, I shall be back for more of these chocolates.”

I showed Kelly the wine as I climbed into the car and she pulled away from the curb, “been spending more money?” she asked.

“Nope, the man was so pleased Pixie had followed through on her promise to save him some of the meal he gave us presents.”

“I’ve never been in that shop when I’ve come up with Naomi before, maybe I will in future.”

The squeals of delight from the back seat suggested Pixie had opened the chocolates.

“Oh my god! That’s just insane, these should be illegal, they’re so nice.”

“What did he give Pixie,” Kelly asked as she negotiated a tricky section of the one-way system around the town.

“A box of chocolates that are so nice we’re not allowed to have any,” I replied.

“Actually, he said I can’t give any to my dad, so Kelly can have one, and if you pretend to be my boyfriend, I might let you have one.”

“I’m too old to be your boyfriend, I could be your weird uncle or something, but honestly, I like being your dad.”

“Really? You mean that?”

“I do Pixie, from the first time I talked to you I felt so comfortable talking to you it’s almost like you were my daughter all along.”

Pixie sat back and thought for the longest time, she didn’t even stir when Naomi took two chocolates from the box and passed them to Kelly and myself before she replaced the lid.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.