A Beautiful, Wonderful Trap Continued - Cover

A Beautiful, Wonderful Trap Continued

Copyright© 2021 by alan14

Chapter 29

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 29 - Continuing directly after the events in A Beautiful, Wonderful Trap, here we learn what happens as Tom begins his life with Kelly. We hear Kelly's back story, we meet Tom's sister and Naomi finds a friend...

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Anal Sex   First   Sex Toys   Big Breasts  

Naomi entered first, followed closely by Pixie.

We tried to speak, but the sight had robbed us both of our voices.

Naomi and Pixie stood before us in matching lingerie, incredible, sexy lingerie.

We’d already established that Pixie was beautiful even if she didn’t believe us, but in matching black lace bra, panties and stockings she was stunning.

That’s not to suggest Naomi didn’t look fantastic, if Pixie wasn’t standing beside her, and any of the other millions of women in the country were here, then Naomi would be the most beautiful creature in the room. To my eyes though, Pixie edged it, and to see her standing in front of us exuding so much confidence in herself, my heart swelled with love.

“Oh my...” Kelly gasped, “ ... just beautiful, both of you.”

“We look ok then?” Naomi said, “we weren’t sure how these would look, the model on the website wasn’t quite as curvy as we are.”

“You look amazing, absolutely gorgeous,” I managed to say.

“We might have used your credit card mum, Pixie wanted to use her debit card but we were worried they’d know it was an under 18 card and the website would refuse it.”

“They were in the sale though, and I’ll pay you back,” Pixie added.

“Shush,” Kelly said, “don’t worry about the money, I just want to feast my eyes. Oh fuck, I never thought I’d find myself lusting after my children, I’m definitely going to hell.”

Naomi reached out for Kelly, helping her to her feet, she pulled her mother close and they kissed.

Pixie pulled me to my feet, “do you think I’m pretty, honestly?” she asked quietly.

“You’re not just pretty, you’re stunning, and it’s not just the sexy underwear, you’re beautiful all the time.”

“Really, that’s not just your hardon talking?”

“Not at all, the lingerie adds excitement, but Pixie, you really are a beautiful person, not just your face and body, all of you. In a few weeks you’ve added so much to our family.”

“Thank you, now how about we kiss, would that be ok?”

I didn’t get chance to answer, not that I had the slightest objection, she locked her lips on mine and I was gone, my brain a whirl of emotions, all of them pleasurable.

After a mind-blowing few minutes kissing, Pixie started dancing to the music, running her hands over my body before she dropped to her knees.

She cupped my buttocks with her hands, gently squeezing them as she somehow managed to grasp my pants zip in her teeth. She pulled the zip down then she used one hand to release my engorged cock before she returned it to my arse.

“I’ve been practicing on Helen’s dildo, I hope I do ok,” Pixie said quietly, almost reassuring herself, before she placed her lips around my cock and took almost half of it in her mouth.

Oh wow, she was good, working me with her lips and tongue, fucking me with her mouth like a pro and I wasn’t going to last much longer if she didn’t stop.

And she didn’t stop, gripping my arse cheeks hard in case I tried to run away. I warned her I was about to come and she just blinked and carried on.

“Oh fuck,” I gasped as I came into Pixie’s mouth, she was ready but it was still a shock and she pulled away a little so I splashed the last few drops on her face.

Naomi dropped down next to her girlfriend and helped Pixie clean her face, licking the stray drops of cum and sharing them with a kiss.

“Mmm, that was fun,” Pixie said as they separated, “the blow job, that was fun, the kiss after was super special, thanks sweetie.”

For my part, I just flopped back on the sofa, momentarily drained. Kelly joined me, pulling me into a hug.

“Was that as good as it looked?” she asked.

“Better,” I said, “mind blowingly good.”

“For a gay girl she gives very good head, I think I’ll ask her to give me lessons.”

“You’re plenty good enough. Pixie does get extra points for enthusiasm though.”

Naomi stood and stepped over Pixie, she straddled my knees, Kelly moving away slightly to give her daughter access. Naomi reached for her phone and changed the song, some hi-energy disco number started, and with the volume up high she started to dance on my lap, pressing her pussy against my cock, which reacted in the expected manner.

While she moved, she unbuttoned my polo shirt and lifted it over my head, at the same time Kelly reached across and unfastened her bra, with us both now naked from the waist up Naomi pressed herself against me, the skin-on-skin contact bringing our passion to new heights as Naomi ground herself harder and harder against my now rock hard cock until I thought I was going to cum again.

Then the song ended.

“It’ll be another £100 if you want a second dance...” Naomi said as she climbed off my lap.

Kelly just burst out laughing, “what films have you two been watching?”

“Anyway, I can’t have you cuming again so soon, Pixie wants you to make love to her, it was my job to get you ready. Come on mum, let’s go to bed, I’ll show you a trick Helen taught me.”

I was left alone with Pixie, she lay there on the floor, the black lace underwear making her by a long way the most sensual girl I had ever seen, and she was mine, my daughter, and when she wanted to be, my lover.

She reached out a hand, I helped her up, she came to my arms and we kissed again, she pulled me tightly to her, I cupped her wonderful arse in my hands, lifting her off the ground.

She reached down and adjusted my cock and her panties slightly and I slipped neatly inside, she let out a long sigh as my cock penetrated her almost to the hilt.

“Oh my, this feels so nice.”

“It does, it feels very nice.”

“Can we do it outside, do you think? I’d like to make love by moonlight.”

“I don’t see why not,” I said as I carried her in my arms to the front door.

“We’re just popping out for some air,” Pixie called out, giggling as I pulled the door open and we stepped out into the bright, moonlit night.

I turned around outside, amazed at the sight, no streetlights, no cars, no people, just us and the grass, and a few slumbering sheep, all lit by that weird, stark, moon light.

Pixie carefully climbed down, my cock so hard it slapped my belly as it popped out of Pixie’s pussy.

“Oh, sorry,” Pixie said with a cringe, “I hope that didn’t hurt.”

“I’ll survive,” I said with a laugh.

I unfastened my belt and kicked off my shoes as I removed my pants, carefully folding them on top of the wood store. I looked up and saw Naomi and Kelly standing at the door, holding hands.

“I think we’ll join you, getting some air,” Kelly said, a broad smile on her face.

I turned back to Pixie, she’d removed all her meagre clothing and placed them carefully on the ground, she looked into my eyes and ran to me, jumping back into my arms, pushing me against the wall.

She lowered herself back onto my cock, then with her feet against the wall and her arms around my neck she fucked me.

There’s no other, more delicate words for it, she fucked me, pumping herself on my cock whilst Kelly and Naomi watched, open mouthed.

Her movements became more rapid, more forceful until she screamed, pressing her pussy against my groin and her lips to mine, she screamed into my mouth as she came, a hard, intense orgasm that almost set me off, but I managed to hold on, because I could tell she wasn’t finished.

As her orgasm subsided she climbed down, she started to apologise but I shut her up with a kiss, then I took her hand, walking away from the house a little until I found some soft ground for her to lie down.

“I didn’t hurt you did I?”

“Shush...”

“But I wanted to make love, then jumped you like an animal.”

“It’s ok, stop worrying,” I said as I spread her thighs a little more, I knelt before her, pushed my cock against her hungry pussy and slid it home.

“Ooofff” Pixie gasped as I entered her all the way until our bodies touched, my long, thick cock all the way inside.

As I slowly made love to the girl I knew I loved more than anyone else I heard Kelly and Naomi lie down either side of us, Kelly ran her hand sensuously down my back, over my buttocks then between my legs, she gave my balls a playful squeeze before she moved onwards.

“Oh, who’s that?” Pixie asked as a shudder ran through her body.

“It’s just me honey,” Kelly said, “is this ok?”

“Oh yes, it’s nice, I like it when Naomi plays with my bumhole.”

“She told me, that’s why I’m doing it now.”

Naomi moved close and kissed Pixie passionately, running her hand between our bodies, gently massaging her girlfriend’s breasts.

“Do you think you could maybe get me ready for, you know?” Pixie asked.

“Are you sure?” Kelly asked in return.

“Yes, I want to try it, at least once, so I know what it’s like.”

Kelly gave me a gentle push, “get off her for a minute, Naomi and I need to work on her for a bit.”

I withdrew and moved away, secretly relieved, I’m not sure how much longer I could have lasted, Pixie’s pussy is divinely tight. I could rest a while, get my breath back, and then it hit me, did Pixie actually want anal?

Oh wow, my heart was racing, if her pussy was that tight, her arse would be amazing, but would it hurt her? Would it hurt me?

Well, only one way to find out.

I watched as Naomi grabbed my trousers used them to lift Pixie’s bum, Kelly knelt between her thighs and started using her tongue on her bum hole, stretching it, moistening it; she also used her fingers, collecting juices from her pussy and using them for extra lube.

Kelly said something to Naomi and she came to me, “Kelly said I’ve got to keep you hard but not let you cum, is that ok?”

“Like, you have to ask that?”

“Well, you seem to prefer Pixie...”

“Oh gosh, that’s not true at all, I love you both.”

“Do you, really?”

“Absolutely, I love you both, If I had enough energy I’d make love to you both tonight, but I thought you were going to spend time with Kelly?”

“I was, then Kelly decided she wanted to help you and Pixie out, and I kind of got left out a bit.”

“Oh sweetheart, come here.”

I held out my arms and Naomi sat across my lap and we kissed and cuddled.

“I’m sorry, I shouldn’t be jealous, I know you like Pixie more than me, and I know why, she’s a more lovable person. I was feeling left out of the fun, and then when mum told me to help you out I was a bit annoyed, please don’t hate me for that.”

I held Naomi’s face in my hands, I looked her straight in the eyes, “I love you Naomi, I love Pixie, I love Kelly, I love you all. I said at the start this could all get complicated, but we’d work it out.”

“You did, and I’m being all silly, I’m just jealous I won’t get to feel you inside me tonight.”

For a moment I thought about taking her then, rolling her over and sliding inside her pussy, but that wouldn’t be fair on either of them, instead I kissed her and promised that we’d do it in the morning, and if we don’t get time to do it properly then, tomorrow evening.

Naomi’s face lit up, “you promise, really.”

The joy on her face just then, it would be cruel to break a promise like that, and the thought of making love to Naomi in the morning sent stirrings below, my cock wouldn’t let me down.

“Oh, I can feel you’re as excited as me,” Naomi said with a giggle, “I’d best do my job, I’m just a fluffer now, you know. When Pixie’s a famous chef, and she’s interviewed in the Sunday papers, they’ll ask, ‘so, what does your wife do?’, ‘oh’, she’ll say, ‘Naomi, she’s my fluffer.’”

And with a proper laugh she put her head down and took me in her mouth, “seriously though,” she lifted her head and said, “I don’t know why I’m complaining, I get to taste you and Pixie at the same time, and it’s heavenly.”

For a few minutes Naomi worked me slowly and carefully, pausing every few strokes, keeping me hard, but not too hard. It was both exquisite and frustrating.

Kelly called us over once she was sure Pixie was ready.

As I gazed down on this glorious young woman a cloud moved and the moon shone down brightly, making her pale skin glow like an angel, she smiled up at me and I loved her even more at that moment.

I knelt before her, she lifted her head so she could watch me enter her.

“I know this will hurt, I’m ready, be gentle, but not too gentle.”

Naomi lay down beside her girlfriend, she put her arm under Pixie’s shoulders so she could both help her see, and cuddle her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.