A Beautiful, Wonderful Trap Continued - Cover

A Beautiful, Wonderful Trap Continued

Copyright© 2021 by alan14

Chapter 19

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Continuing directly after the events in A Beautiful, Wonderful Trap, here we learn what happens as Tom begins his life with Kelly. We hear Kelly's back story, we meet Tom's sister and Naomi finds a friend...

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Anal Sex   First   Sex Toys   Big Breasts  

I awoke the next morning to someone crawling under the duvet, this third body came to rest between Naomi and myself.

The new body settled and I felt her warm, round arse cheeks press against my slowly awakening cock.

“It’s me Tom,” the new body whispered.

“I kind of guessed it was you Pixie, what are you doing here?”

“It’s my bed, I’m allowed in here.”

“Well yes, but why right now?”

“Mum just warmed me up, so I thought it would be fun if you made love to me while I cuddle my girlfriend. Mum said if you do me from behind like this, you won’t be able to go in all the way and hurt me. You won’t hurt me, will you Tom, I trust you to make this nice.”

I kissed the back of Pixie’s neck.

“Mmm, that feels nice,” she said as she wriggled her bum against me again, “oh my god! Is that your cock!”

“Yes, sorry, you’ve got me excited.”

Pixie rolled over and lifted the duvet so she could see.

“Fuck, it’s huge.”

“I know,” Naomi said sleepily, “but it feels so nice.”

“How will it fit?”

“It’ll fit fine, it’s smaller than a baby, and if my biology lessons are true, women squirt babies out of there all the time.”

“But have you seen a woman give birth, they really don’t look to be having fun, they showed us videos at school, I think they were meant to put girls off having sex rather than teach us about biology.”

“Has it put you off?” Naomi asked.

“It’s frightened me a little, it’s going to hurt. Did it hurt you?”

“At first, yes it did, but Tom was gentle the first time we did it, then in the morning he was less gentle, but that was just the most amazing thing ever.”

“I’m still not sure.”

“Ok, I’ll tell you what, I’ll take one for the team, I’ll let Tom do me for a bit. You can see how much fun I’m having, then you can take over.”

“Oh, that would be great, I can watch your face, I like watching your face.”

“You’ll need to loosen me up first Pixie, do to me whatever mum did to you.”

“Oh yes, that’ll be my pleasure.”

“And mine.”

Naomi sat up, threw the duvet off the bed and shuffled over a little so she was in the middle. She tapped my hand to get my attention and pulled my face to hers, she kissed me then whispered “as she goes down on me, you take her from behind.”

“Are you sure?”

“Absolutely, she can take you just fine. Oh, but don’t cum inside her, she’s not on the pill.”

Which is when I spotted a condom on the pillow, I picked it up and Pixie pointed at it, “mum sent that, she said you’d need it, because there’s no way I’m having a baby coming out of my fanny.”

“Ahh, great, she thinks of everything. I’ll just get out of your way.”

I climbed off the bed as best I could without stepping on either of the girls, Naomi’s room is much smaller than ours, and the bed is in a corner, my back had been to the wall before and now I had to step over both girls to get down.

I think I only stepped on one body part.

As Pixie settled down between Naomi’s legs I tore open the condom packet. I’ve never been a fan of them, they’re usually too tight and reduce sensitivity, but today I’d gladly wear one for the chance of screwing Pixie, she was simply stunning, but completely unaware of it, totally pure, natural, I don’t think I’ve ever met anyone quite like her. Naomi was a very lucky girl.

Pixie was working on Naomi, and Naomi was making noises that suggested Pixie was very much doing the right things to the right places.

While they were both busy I quickly got back on the bed and knelt behind Pixie.

I put my hand between her legs and cupped her pussy, “ohh cheeky,” Pixie giggled.

She was very wet, and as I slid a finger inside, very tight, my cock throbbed in anticipation.

I moved closer and placed my cock between Pixie’s legs, guiding it to her pussy.

“Ooh, is that what I think it is?” Pixie asked.

“Don’t worry about what’s happening behind you, I’m nearly there...” Naomi gasped.

I pushed forwards a little, my cock head slid between Pixie’s lips.

“Oh shit!” she cried.

“It’s ok sweetie,” Naomi soothed her, come here and kiss me.

Pixie lifted her head and Naomi shuffled forwards, they kissed as I pushed my cock further, Pixie had the tightest pussy I’d ever experienced, even tighter than Naomi’s.

With my head fully inside I rested, Pixie was breathing hard, I could see her chest moving.

“It’s ok, he’s stopped now, the pain will go soon,” Naomi soothed as she ran her fingers through her girlfriend’s hair.

“It hurts though, why does it hurt, you said it would be nice.”

“It will be, just relax, Tom’s not going to move a muscle. When you feel better I want you to push back a little, that way you’re in control.”

“Ok, but why is he doing this, I thought you were going to have Tom first.”

“I told Tom to do it this way, you were scared, so he took you by surprise, that way you’re not scared.”

“I guess, but it hurts still.”

“Does it hurt as much as at first, or is it easing?”

“It’s getting better, just a bit.”

“See, I told you, so why don’t you slide back a bit, take some more of that wonderful cock.”

“I don’t know, it’s going to hurt more.”

“It will, but didn’t I say that would stop, then afterwards it’s the most wonderful feeling.”

“You did.”

“Do you trust me?”

“Yes, I trust you.”

“Ok, so I’m going to tell Tom to move a bit, save you worrying about moving yourself, and I’m going to kiss you hard, to make you think about nice things, and soon all that pain will be gone. How does that sound.”

“Oh, kiss me please, then Tom can do what he wants.”

I waited for Pixie to relax a little, Naomi kissed her, running her hands along Pixie’s back, settling her down, then she gave me a quick thumbs up and I slowly brought my cock out, then re-entered Pixie’s pussy.

She tensed a little then relaxed and I pushed about half my length inside without problem. I thought that was probably enough intrusion for now and held still for a moment or two, waiting for Pixie to relax again.

Once Naomi gave me another thumbs up, I started to move slowly again, now we’d both relaxed I could enjoy Pixie’s deliciously tight pussy. Soon Pixie was pushing back against me, deepening each stroke until I was almost all the way inside, with Pixie panting, calling me to move faster.

I felt a draught as the door opened, Kelly stepped in the room and moved over to sit at the dressing table. I looked across and she was naked, a hand between her legs, working her pussy, she reached out her other hand to beckon Naomi over.

“Hey Pixie, why don’t you roll over, let Tom see your pretty face as he makes love to you.”

“That would be nice, I could watch him then as well.”

I pulled out and Pixie moved to one side so Naomi could scoot out from under her and join Kelly, Pixie lay on her back and looked up at me.

“Kiss me Tom,” she asked, real longing in her voice, I bent down and kissed this lovely young woman as I slid my cock back into her welcoming pussy.

“Oh yes, that feels so good.”

“As good as my fingers?” Naomi teased.

“Yes, but also different, your fingers do things I don’t think a cock could do.”

“Which do you prefer?”

“Don’t make me decide!” Pixie wailed.

“Hahaha, that’s the right answer.”

“Stop teasing Pixie and get your head between my legs,” Kelly said.

“Yes mum.”

I couldn’t see what was going on to my left, I was too busy being mesmerised by the movement of Pixie’s breasts as I fucked her harder and harder, her normally pink cheeks glowing almost red as she approached her orgasm.

“Tom, I’m going to cum, is that alright?”

“Of course sweetie, you don’t need to ask my permission.’

“It’s just, it gets a bit messy when I cum hard, and I think this will be a big one.”

I ploughed on, fucking her faster than ever as she reached down and started rubbing her clit furiously, the volume of her panting growing by the minute until I felt her pussy lock me tight.

“Oh fuck, sorry!” she cried as she came and a gush of ejaculate soaked my groin, “shit, I’m so sorry.”

I’d heard about girls that came like this, but never experienced it, and now I understood what happened the other day when she soaked us both, I thought it was just pussy juice.

Kelly patted Naomi on the head whilst Pixie was busy apologising, “honey, fetch a couple of towels please,” she whispered.

“What’s happened?”

“Pixie has just cum rather enthusiastically.”

Naomi looked over, “shit, that’s worse than our first time,” she said as she dashed for the bathroom.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.