A Beautiful, Wonderful Trap Continued - Cover

A Beautiful, Wonderful Trap Continued

Copyright© 2021 by alan14

Chapter 18

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Continuing directly after the events in A Beautiful, Wonderful Trap, here we learn what happens as Tom begins his life with Kelly. We hear Kelly's back story, we meet Tom's sister and Naomi finds a friend...

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Anal Sex   First   Sex Toys   Big Breasts  

Back home I put a pot of coffee on and Naomi brought a tub of ice cream from the freezer.

Helen stood close as I collected mugs and put them on a tray, “I know Pixie wants to explore her sexuality later, so if you want me to take Naomi home, I’m always fine with that.”

“Ahh, we were about to suggest that, but Naomi has insisted she be allowed to watch.”

“Mmmm, interesting. Can I borrow her for a few minutes.”

“Of course.”

I took the tray of mugs and coffee over to the table as Naomi announced she was popping out with Helen, so we’d best make sure there’s some ice cream left.

“What’s that all about?” Kelly asked.

“No idea,” I replied, “Helen just asked if she could borrow Naomi for a few minutes.”

It was about 20 minutes before Naomi returned, alone, she had a big smile on her face and looked like she’d been running.

“Hey,” she said brightly, “where’s my ice cream?”

“I put it back in the freezer,” Pixie said, “we thought you weren’t coming back. Where’s Helen?”

“Oh, she’s all tired, so she’s gone to bed, she said to tell Kelly thanks for the curry, and she’ll see us all at the Royal for the garden judging at noon.”

“Ahh, what a shame,” Pixie said as she placed a tub of chocolate ice cream and a spoon on the table, “I wanted to thank her for listening to me ranting before, ahh well, I’ll see her tomorrow, and if someone will lend me some money, I’ll buy her a drink.”

“Don’t you have any money!” Kelly cried, “oh honey, we never thought, we need to sort you with a bank account and some pocket money.”

I pulled my wallet out and slid some money across to Pixie, “here’s some pocket money, but don’t worry about buying Helen a drink tomorrow, I covered the bar tab for everyone the other day.”

Naomi and Pixie shared the spoon to finish off the Ben & Jerry’s ice cream, then they looked at us both and Naomi said, “what now?”

“Well,” Kelly started, “normally we’d try a bit of romance, a bottle of wine, some chocolates and curl up together with a sexy movie, but that’s not really an option right now is it.”

“I don’t know,” Naomi answered, “I bet we could all squeeze onto that big sofa in the lounge and watch something sexy on the TV in there.”

“Do you need a sexy movie to get you in the mood?” Kelly asked her daughter.

“Not really, just cuddling Pixie does it for me.”

“I guess we just go upstairs and see what happens,” Kelly said.

“Cool, I’ll load the dishwasher while you make yourselves comfy, I’ll be up in a bit.”

Pixie looked back at Naomi as she walked out with Kelly, “it’s ok sweety, I’ll be up in a minute, don’t start anything without me,”

Upstairs Pixie looked nervous, the reality of what she wanted to do now not seeming like such a great idea.

“Are you ok Honey? If you want to back out you can, we won’t be upset or angry,” Kelly reassured her.

“I’ll be fine when Naomi gets here. We were looking at pictures on the internet before, at Helen’s, showing me how it all works, you know. Oh gosh, it’s not like I didn’t know, just practicalities. And the men’s willies, when they were soft, they looked smaller than Tom’s, and I’m a bit nervous it won’t fit.”

Kelly pulled Pixie into a firm hug, gently kissing her forehead, “sweety, if it doesn’t fit, then Tom will just have to get his jollies elsewhere won’t he, because if he tries and it hurts you I’ll give him a slap and send him away, nobody is going to hurt my daughter.”

Naomi walked in and joined me by the bed, she held my hand, I think she knows what’s about to happen.

“Somebody did, once, that’s what I needed to talk to Helen about.”

“What do you mean?”

“Well, when I said before that none of mum’s boyfriends and customers touched me, that wasn’t completely true, one of them did.”

Kelly took Pixie over to the sofa by the window, “oh sweetheart, do you want to talk to me about it? I can send Tom away.”

“No, no, Tom can hear this, now I’ve told Helen and Naomi it’s easier for me to talk about it.”

So for the next twenty minutes Pixie spoke about the time one of her mother’s customers visited her after Jenna and Mel had passed out, and what he did to her.

“Oh my,” Kelly said, her face as white as mine must have been, “how old were you honey?”

“I don’t know, a lot of what happened back then is kind of blurry, but mum attacked Mel when I was 9 I think, so it has to be before then, I don’t know how long before.”

“And, did you tell anyone?”

“No! Who could I tell.”

“But, what he did, surely he hurt you, didn’t your mum notice?”

“That would have involved her taking an interest, it was Mel who raised me, if you can call it that, he made sure I had clothes and food, but that’s all, he saw my bruises and assumed mum had hurt me.”

“But, your, you know...”

“Yes, that hurt a lot, but only for a week or so, I just kept quiet, it was easier that way.”

“Did it happen again?”

“Not that I can remember, and do you know what, let’s not go there.”

“I don’t know what to say...”

“You don’t need to say anything, you holding me like this says everything I need right now. I feel at home here, in your arms, I feel secure, and I also feel a bit bemused, you know, because this time last week all I had to look forward to was my books and music and maybe a game of scrabble with nan and Mel.”

“So, you’ve slept with no-one since then?”

“Not until this week...”

“Ahh yes, so, you see, if you sleep with Tom, he’s quite big, and it may hurt.”

“I’m willing to bet it’ll hurt a lot less than being fucked in the ass when I was 8.”

“Well, yes, but...”

“And I know how stuff works, so if you and I have some fun, I’ll be ready for Tom, you know, and then it won’t hurt, and while I’m with Tom, you could have some fun with Naomi.”

“Err, what was that, I don’t remember anyone mentioning Naomi joining in.”

“Oh come on, she can’t just sit and watch, that would be cruel.”

“But...”

“And,” Naomi piped up, holding a carrier bag aloft, “I brought this,” she let the bag drop to reveal a dildo and harness.

“Err, what’s that honey?” Kelly asked, before adding, “silly question, I know what it is, but why do you have it?”

“Aunty Helen lent it me, she showed me how to use it, that’s why I was a little while.”

“And that’s why you were all flushed when you got here,” Pixie said.

“Yes, it’s not as easy as it looks.”

“So, what do you intend to do with it?” Kelly asked, a little glint in her eyes.

“Well, I thought, once you’d got Pixie warmed up and passed her over to Tom, we could have some fun.”

“Did you now, and who will be wearing it?”

“Errr, well, I kind of thought I’d wear it, but if you want to, that’s totally fine.”

“Let’s see how the mood takes us. I’ll tell you what though, why don’t you open my bottom drawer and see if anything in there takes your fancy.”

Naomi smiled broadly, “what have you got in there?”

“You’ll have to take a look.”

Naomi let out a little shriek of delight, “Wooo, have you been raiding Helen’s toy box as well?”

“Well, not so much raiding, she let me borrow some things, for training, you know.”

“Please let me try one...”

“Of course you can.”

“Which did you use?” Naomi said as she picked each one up in turn to look them over.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.